|Course Name||Rating||Total Fee|
3Years Full Time
|8.0||₹19,333 per year||Apply Now|
Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]
4Years Full Time
|8.0||₹124,000 per year||Apply Now|
Master of Technology [M.Tech]
2Years Full Time
|8.0||₹48,000 per year||Apply Now|
PEC University of Technology, is one the pioneer engineering college in Punjab, affiliated to Punjab University, Lahore in 1931. The college is situated in Chandigarh, Sector 12 and is almost 9 Km away from the Chandigarh Railway station and 5 Km from the main Bus Stand.
No. of Companies who visited the campus: 69
No. of Students Placed through Campus Recruitment: 377
Library: Central Library has a collection of 1,19,830 volumes comprising of books, standards, theses, bound volume of journals pertaining to physical sciences, engineering and technology, computer and information technology, social sciences and management.
Hostels:University has separate hostel for boys and girls. There are 6 hostels out of which 4 hostels are for boys and 2 for girls.
Festival: PECfest- It is an annual cultural fest, usually held in November.
Magazine: PECMAG- it is institute’s magazine that is published once a year, consists of technical and literary articles contributed by students. It also contains memoranda for final year students.
1. Eight gold plated medals are awarded to the students who stand first in the B.E. Final Examination of Aerospace, Civil, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Mechanical, Materials & Metallurgical Engineering and Production & Industrial Engineering respectively.
2. Nine students who stand first in major project / project II in the 8th semester Examination, are awarded eight silver plated medals
3. At the time of annual convocation, Administrator’s Gold Medal is awarded to a BE graduate on the basis of his / her overall outstanding performance in the curricular activities
4. Gold Medal is awarded for the best sportsperson to a BE graduate
5. Kalpana Chawla Memorial award, instituted by the Chandigarh Administration in the memory of Dr. Kalpana Chawla, is given to the student standing first in the BE Aerospace Engineering and a cash prize of Rs. 25,000 as appreciation