Master of Technology [M.Tech]
|Course Duration :
| Study Type :
|Course Type :
|Type of Course :
Entrance Exam Accepted
Master of Technology [M.Tech] Detailed Course Fee
BROWSE FEE BY CATEGORY
Total year wise
Master's degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or Statistics or Operational Research or in any branch of Science or Bachelor's degree in any branch of Engineering or Master of Computer Applications (MCA) with at least 55% marks
- Candidates can register themselves for admission to M.Sc, MA and MCA programme through online application process available at the official university website.
- Application fee of Rs. 300/- should also be submitted along with completed applications through the online payment modes such as net banking, credit/ debit card etc.
- Candidates can also request for application form to be sent by post along with the prospectus by sending Crossed Demand Draft of Rs.300/- along with the self-addressed envelope.
- DD should be drawn in favour of "Jawaharlal Nehru University", payable at New Delhi and the letter should clearly indicate the program of study for which the Application Form is required
- Natives of Nepal can also obtain the prospectus and application form by sending demand draft of amount Rs. 400/- or equivalent in USD
- Duly filled-in applications, in all respects, along with the copies of all the necessary enclosures should reach through registered post/ speed post at the following address:
Section Officer (Admissions)
Room No. 28, Administrative Block,
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
- Two self attested copies of the Matriculation, Higher Secondary Pre-University of Indian School Certificate or Senior School Certificate (10+2) or an equivalent examination certificate, showing the age/date of birth of the candidate
- A Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended
- Two self attested copies of the statement of marks obtained by the candidate in Senior School or their equivalent examination
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate, if belonging to SC/ST/OBC category
- A Medical Certificate for PWD Candidates certifying nature & percentage of disability issued by the competent medical authority
- Migration Certificate (in original) from the Head of the Institution/ University last attended.