Why every Engineering student should take LPUNEST entrance test, top reasons
Last Updated -
January 30 2018
LPUNEST is the one of largest private entrance test with over a lakh of students taking the exam every year. Organized by Lovely Professional University (LPU), this national entrance and scholarship test (LPUNEST 2018) is for B.Tech candidates. This year, the entrance examination dates for LPUNEST are 10th April - 30th April 2018 and the last date to apply is February 28th, 2018.
Listed below are some of the top reasons why every Engineering candidate should take LPUNEST 2018:
- Admission to all Engineering programs in LPU is only via its own entrance test
- It is not only an entrance test but one can also help you avail scholarship up to INR 7.5 lac per student
- It offers flexibility of choosing date and place for the test as per aspirant’s convenience
- Test centers can be selected from scheduled centers in 200 cities via the country.
- The test pattern and format is similar to JEE and thus if you have prepared well for JEE, you don’t obligatory any extra coaching.
- It is an opportunity to join nationally and internationally benchmarked LPU programs.
- Joining LPU means a sure shot career as LPU has one of the best placement records in India.
- More than 500 companies appoint LPU students.
- The highest package provided to LPU student this year was INR 31.5 lakhs per annum.
- LPU B.Tech students are working in top companies of the world like Google, Microsoft, Apple at INR 1 crore and above packages.
- The whole procedure of applying for LPUNEST is online. For more info, one should visit lpu.in/nest.
- LPU student community is one of the most diverse in India. There are students from all 29 states of India and 70 countries. This diversity ensures that students learn from one another and the vibrant life of LPU prepares students with better perspective to face the world.
- LPU engineering students get the opportunity to participate in exchange programs at 200 + International partner universities in USA, UK, Australia and many more.