Rustamji Institute of Technology Result 2018
Last Updated -
July 03 2018
The Rustamji Institute of Technology is one of the India first Engineering Institutes founded by Para Military Force. The interested aspirants can get admission to different undergraduate and postgraduate courses like M.Tech, MCA, BE and doctoral courses in engineering domain.
The university follows semester system examination which is of two categories i.e. an odd semester and an even semester. The result of both the semester examination is published on the university website. The odd semester is organized in the month of November and an even semester is organized in the month of April.
Rustamji Institute of Technology Date Sheet 2018
The timetable is uploaded by the university on its official website. The examination is organized twice in a year. The following steps help aspirants to reach the timetable:
- Visit the university official website
- Search for “Aspirants Life” tab present on the university header.
- After that click on the “Time Table” option present under the Aspirants Life tab
- You will be directed to a new window where various courses timetable option will be displayed
- students have to click on the particular course timetable link to view it
- Aspirants can take a printout of the timetable to keep a record and for their future use.
Rustamji Institute of Technology Academic Calendar 2018
The academic calendar contains all the information concerned to the commencement of classes, examination dates, time, venue, holiday lists and other things. The Academic calendar is published on the university website.
The following steps can help aspirants to download their academic calendar:
- Visit the official website
- Search for the “Academic Calendar” present in the footer section
- Aspirants will be redirected to another page where Academic calendar links for various semesters will be displayed
- After clicking on the particular link, the academic calendar will be downloaded in a PDF file
Rustamji Institute of Technology Result 2018 How to check?
The semester examination is organized twice in a year. After the completion of the regular examination, the result will be uploaded on the university website. The aspirants can reach the different courses result via the official website.
Those students who are not satisfied with their marks and failed in an examination can apply for revaluation procedure. The revaluation examination result is also published on the university website.
Following instructions help aspirants to check the semester exam result:
Share on Whatsapp
- Aspirants should open the university official website
- Search for the “Students Life” tab present on the menu bar
- Select the “Results” option present under the Students Life Tab
- students will be redirected to another page and will have various courses options to choose from the Main Result, Revaluation Result section etc.
- After selecting the particular option, the students need to enter their personal details like enrolment number, semester, verification code, and choose from grading and non-grading option
- Click on the View Result link
- The result will be displayed on the student’s computer screen
- students are advised to download and take a printout of the result for their future use