Krishna Institute of Engineering and Technology (KIET) Result 2018

Last Updated - June 30 2018

Krishna Institute of Engineering and Technology (KIET) has been regulating different professional courses like B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA/MCA, B.Pharm, M.Pharm for 15 years. The academic session of the courses is divided into two semesters. The first semester of the session is the Odd semester and it begins from July-December and the second semester is the even semester and it starts in January and ends in May. KIET Result of each semester is announced online on its website within 30-35 days of the commencement of the semester examination.

KIET organizes an entrance examination to fill its management quota seats for all the courses. The entrance examination is generally organized in the month of July and the result is declared within 10-15 days of the examination. The KIET Entrance examination result determines the selection and admission of the aspirant.

KIET Academic Calendar 2018

KIET announces its Academic Calendar few days before the inception of each semester. Students can download the KIET Academic Calendar from the website of KIET. It has information regarding the inception of the semester, registration date and commencement of classes, CT dates, Semester examination (Theory/Practical) dates, etc.

KIET had announced the academic calendar of the even semester of the present session its website that communicates the beginning of the semester classes, Holidays, CT1 & CT 2 dates, dates of Pre-Semester examination and Semester practical and theory examination dates. 

  • The aspirant must visit the official website of KIET.
  • Click on “Academic Calendar” under the “Academic” tab on the Home page.
  • The “Academic Calendar” of the semester will get downloaded.
  • Check it and save it for reference.

KIET Entrance Exam Result 2018

KIET provides admission to the candidates in all the Professional courses viz. B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, MCA, B.Pharm & M.Pharm via UPSEE, CMAT and KIET Entrance Test. The institute fills its 85% MCA seats via UPSEE and the remaining 15% via entrance examination. KIET fills its 85% B.Tech seats via UPSEE and the remaining 15% that falls under Management quota, via the written test & interview. 65% of MBA seats are filled via UPSEE, 20% via CMAT and the remaining 15% management quota seat via entrance examination.

Aspirants need to apply online for KIET entrance test and fill the registration form available on its website before the last date of submission. The final result is the amalgamation of entrance examination result and the interview result. The Entrance test is organized for the students who meet all the eligibility criteria and is followed by a personal interview round. Aspirants are given admission on the basis of the final result and they can check their KIET Entrance Exam result, online on the website, via the following steps.

  • Access out the website of KIET.
  • Click on the Result link under the “Notice Board” section.
  • Hit the “Submit” button and get your result.
  • Then enter your Roll no. and password.

Share on Whatsapp

Add Your Comment Displaying 0 Comments

Leave a comment

(Required)
(Will not be published) (Required)

Subscribe to News Letter