“JEE Toppers Speak”-Last minute preparation tips to JEE (Main) 2018
Last Updated -
March 20 2018
20th March 2018, Pune: MIT World Peace University is organizing the event named ‘JEE Topper’s Speak’ at its campus in the Swami Vivekananda Auditorium, Kothrudh, Pune. The event will be held on Sunday, 25th March 2018 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
As JEE (Main) is a most important examination for entry in Engineering in India and out of 13 lakhs students appearing every year, only 10,000 can access in good IITs, the event Is aimed at motivating the aspiring students. Toppers of yesteryears who are among Top 100 All India Rankers (AIR) will speak with the students those who will be appearing for JEE (Main) 2018 to discuss their secret of success and motivate students to handle examination pressure.
Why Should One Attend?
- To get motivation from the student who proved themselves in JEE examinations and who are into top IITs presently and studying their Engineering course
- To get the tips for upcoming JEE (Main) 2018 and JEE Advance examinations
- How to handle the examination pressure, time management, how to avoid commonly done errors etc.
Advantages of attending this workshop?
Share on Whatsapp
- Get the tips from JEE toppers who proved themselves in past by coming in top 100 among 13 Lakhs students.
- Boost your confidence to face the exam with the fullest confidence.
- Get the tips for handling last-minute to keep mind cool in the most important exam.
- Get the tips about time management, how to utilize time in the exam, planning of paper, how to set the priority of questions to be solved.
- How to save oneself from negative marking in JEE?