BERHAMPUR UNIVERSITY LL.M. ADMISSIONS 2018 NOTIFICATION 2018-2019
Last Updated -
February 26 2018
Berhampur University is inviting applications for the LL.M. program for the academic year 2017-18. The program shall be governed by the Regulations of the University and Rules for Admission framed by the P.G. Admission to the LL.M. Council and duly approved by the Syndicate.
- Application form can be submitted by the aspirant at the official website till 23 June 2017.
- Aspirants interested to take admission into LL.M. course 2017 also need to appear the Admission Test as per the schedule. However, the admission will only be finalized after the publication of final LL.B. examination- 2017 results of Berhampur University.
- Aspirants should have finished their LL.B. graduation course.
- Total Number of Seats For Ll.m. The course is 50 Seats.
IMPORTANT DATES OF BERHAMPUR UNIVERSITY LL.M. 2018
|Commencement of Online Applications||10/05/2017|
|Last Date of Applying Online with uploading of scanned documents||10/06/2017|
|Last Date of receiving Print copy of the system generated application form along with photocopies of relevant documents via Speed/Registered post by the respective Head/course Coordinator of the Department||23/06/2017|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket from the website||1/07/2017|
|ADMISSION TEST||7/07/2017 to 10/07/2017|
|Publication of list of Selected aspirants in the website and downloading of Intimation Letter||17/07/2017|
|Last date of receiving Original Documents by Speed/Registered post for verification by the respective departments||1/08/2017|
|Commencement of classes||8/08/2017|
BERHAMPUR UNIVERSITY LL.M. 2017 COURSE DETAILS
The University seeks bright, motivated students who are interested in the social context, as well as the social impact of the law and, are interested in contributing to the development exercises and discourse via the medium of Law.
ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY FOR BERHAMPUR UNIVERSITY LL.M. 2018
- Bachelor of Laws Degree (LL.B.) from a recognised University in India or abroad.
- Aspirants should have score At Least 55% marks in aggregate (for SC/ST aspirants, relaxation up to 5% marks)
- The aspirants should complete the Application Test for LL.M. by the University based on which the aspirants will be given admission in order of their merit.
REGISTRATION PROCESS OF BERHAMPUR UNIVERSITY LL.M. 2018
Students applying for the Institute must pat the need amount to clear their registration. The Registration can be done via following modes:
- Offline/Postal Mode
- Online Mode
A. ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Please visit the Berhampur University website www.buodisha.edu.inand follow the online application process and make online payment following the relevant links.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM Aspirants want admission into different courses of Berhampur University have to fill up online application form available at www.buodisha.edu.in on or before 10.6.2017 and send the print copy of the system generated Application Form along with photocopies of all the need documents to the respective Head / Course Coordinator of the Department by Speed/Registered post so as to access on or before 23.06.2017. All such documents should be self-signed by the aspirant. Applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. University authorities shall not be responsible for any postal delay. Incomplete application in any form shall be rejected.
- FEE TO BE PAID ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION FORM Aspirants want admission into different P.G. / Diploma/ Self-financing courses of Berhampur University must pay a sum of Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred) only (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST aspirants) towards Procedures-cum-Application fee. The amount must be paid following the online payment process via the admission portal. No other form of payment will be accepted under any circumstances. Note: Procedures-cum-Application Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
B. POSTAL ADMISSION PROCEDURE
For admission into all courses, the University has adopted postal admission system. The process of postal admission is as follows:
- Merit List Aspirants: After downloading/receiving the Intimation Letter for admission, the aspirant should send by Registered/Speed Post, all the need documents in original along with evidence of online payment of prescribed fees as per the instructions within the date mentioned in the Intimation Letter.
- Waiting List Aspirants: After downloading/receiving the Intimation Letter, such aspirants shall follow the same process for admission as laid down above for merit list aspirants. Submission of documents by the waiting list aspirants is voluntary and at their own risk. The University does not guarantee admission to aspirants on the waiting list. Only after finalization of admission of merit list aspirants, if seats remain vacant, the aspirants in the waiting list shall be considered for admission in order of their position in the waiting list. As the admission of merit list and waiting list aspirants is to be finalized simultaneously, the waiting list aspirants are to send by Registered/Speed Post the need documents along with the prescribed fee in the form Bank Draft/Banker’s Cheque within the date mentioned in the Intimation Letter.
- Aspirants who have either been selected or waitlisted for admission to more than one department need to pay the fee for each course separately, failing which they will not be considered for admission. They may pay the fees via Bank draft/Banker’s cheque for such courses. However, they need to send their original documents to the department of first preference indicating the names of other department/course for which they have been selected/waitlisted.
- Submission of Transfer Certificate/College Leaving Certificate in original is mandatory for both merit list and waiting list aspirants.
- The judgement of the Head of the Department in all matters relating to admission shall be final.
- The original documents and the Bank Drafts/Banker’s Cheques of the aspirants who are not admitted will be returned to them by the respective Heads via Registered/Speed Post after the admissions are over. However, the related aspirants can take back the original documents by submitting an application to the Head of the related Department before the completion of the admission process. For aspirants who have been admitted, the original documents not need by the University, may be collected from the related Head of the Department after the admission is finalized.
- Failure to send the original documents and payment of requisite fees (as per the instructions in the Intimation Letter) by the date and time specified in the intimation letter shall result in forfeiture of the claim for a seat. University authorities shall not be responsible for postal delay.
BERHAMPUR UNIVERSITY LL.M. ADMISSION 2018 SELECTION PROCESS:
Aspirants will be selected for LL.M. Course based on APPLICATION TEST organizeed by the University. Selection will be based on Merit as well as reservation quota of the university.
RESERVATIONS IN BERHAMPUR UNIVERSITY FOR LL.M. ADMISSION 2018
Reservations are available under the following categories in all departments/courses.
- Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes: 38.75 % of the seats in various courses are reserved i.e. for aspirants belonging to the Scheduled Tribes (22.5%) and the Scheduled Castes (16.25%). To claim reservation under these categories, participants must submit necessary certificates to this effect alloted only by a Revenue Officer of the locality, not below the rank of a Tahsildar.
- Bichhinanchala: One Seat is reserved in each course having 25 seats or more for the Odias of outlying tracts of Odisha (Bichhinanchala). However, an aspirant belonging to such tracts is applicable for admission against the reservation quota only if he/she fulfils the following conditions:
(i) Must have passed minimum one public examination from HSC to the Degree course with Odia as a subject from a recognised educational institution of the Bichhinanchala area.
(ii Must submit a NATIVITY CERTIFICATE from a Revenue Officer of the locality not below the rank of Tahsildar of the related Bichhinanchala.
(iii) Physically Disabled/Challenged: One Seat in each course having 25 seats or more is reserved for physically disabled/challenged aspirants. To be considered under this reserved category, an aspirant must submit a certificate from the CDMO confirming minimum 50% of physical deficiency (orthopaedic, deafness, dumbness or blindness).
(i) One Seat is reserved for the aspirants who have represented the country in the International/Senior National Games and Sports during last three years for admission into a course. In case of non-availability of such students, the reserved seat will be filled from merit list.
Weightage for Sports Persons:
(ii) Those who have represented the state during last three years at National level sports shall get 10% weightage of marks over and above the honours marks> (for Honors students) and the aggregate marks (for Pass students) in the
(iii) Those who have represented University at the Inter-University Sports during last three years shall get 5% weightage of marks over and above the honours marks (for Honors students) and the aggregate marks (for Pass students) in the qualifying examination.
iv) Those who qualify under direct quota as in (i) but could not get admission against (i), such aspirants will be given weightage as (ii) above. Such a aspirant must submit a certificate to the effect in the proper pattern (but not in the form of a testimonial) as prescribed by sports bodies, from the Registrar of the University or Secretary Sports Council/State/National level sports bodies duly countersigned by the Head of the Institution/Principal in which the sportsperson was pursuing at the time of achieving the above distinction(s).
Address: Berhampur University, Berhampur- 760007, Odisha, India.
Contact Pone no: +91-680-2227333.
Check Berhampur University Admission 2018-19
Share on Whatsapp