XAT 2018 Exam Centers
With the announce of XAT 2018 Notification, XLRI Jamshedpur has also announced a list of exam centers. XAT 2018
is set to be organized on January 7
in a total of 47 cities, spread across 22 states. There are two international XAT Exam Centers as well, in Dubai and Kathmandu.
- In case of any queries/ questions regarding XAT Test Center, contact the authorities at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 657 665 3203.
- The provision to change XAT Exam Center is available, but only in case of a genuine reason.
- Aspirants can choose any three test centers at the time of XAT Registration. XAT 2018 Application Form is available until November 30.
- The final issued exam center is mentioned on XAT Hall Ticket. It will announce on December 20at xatonline.net.in.
Each year, almost 1 lac aspirants appear for the Xavier Aptitude Test. To accommodate the growing number of test-takers, XLRI keeps on changing the number of XAT Exam Centres. Most often, you have issued a center out of your mentioned preferences only.
Exam Centers XAT 2018 in India
- This year, there may be some changes in the number of cities and examination centers. This is solely at the discretion of XLRI and the list of cities can be changed or updated at any time.
- Aspirants must be complete on the fact that the list given below is based on last year’s test cities.
- Aspirants are thus advised to check XAT Official Website i.e. xatonline.net.in and keep themselves updated on the same.
- There are 47 cities in India where XAT 2018 will be organized on January 7, 2018.
List of XAT Exam Centers 2018
|XAT Exam Centers|
Can I Change my XAT Test Center?
In case of a genuine problem, XLRI may consider the request for change of XAT Exam Centre. It is always recommended to be very careful while selecting your preferred choices at the time of XAT Registration. The final call will be made by XLRI, which the aspirant must adhere to. However, in case of a serious allot, you may write to email@example.com and state your reason.
Exam Centers XAT 2018 Outside India
In addition to the cities mentioned above, XAT is also held at two more international locations for the ease of NRI and foreign aspirants. These cities are as follows:
Instructions for NRI/Foreign Aspirants
Definition as per "Regulation for admission of NRI/Foreign Nationality/Person of Indian Origin", AICTE letter dated 24 April 2002 is as follows:
NRI: "NRI" in this context means Non-Resident Indian as defined in Income Tax Act, 1961 with the following clarifications: An personal is Non-Resident when he is "not a resident" or who is "not ordinarily resident". A person is treated as "not ordinarily resident" when any of the following conditions are satisfied:
- If he/she has not been resident in India in nine out of ten preceding years; or
- If he/she has not been in India for a duration of 730 days or more during the preceding seven years.
Persons of Indian Origin : "Persons of Indian Origin" (PIO) in this context means a person having foreign citizenship (except Pakistan and Bangladesh) without "NRI" status, but who holds a Foreign Passport at the time of sending application, consideration for admission and during the duration of his study and he/she or anyone/ both of his/her parents or anyone / both of his /her grandparents is (or was) / are (or were) citizen (s) of India by virtue of the provisions of the Constitution of India or Section 2 (b) of Citizenship Act, 1955 (Act No. 57 of 1955).
Foreign National: "Foreign National" (FN) in this context means a person having citizenship of a foreign country (citizens of all countries other than India) and not having the status of "NRI" and/or "Persons of Indian Origin" (PIO).
How to Choose XAT 2018 Exam Center?
Aspirants will have the opportunity to choose their preferred XAT test city from the 47 cities in India and 2 international cities. For choosing the test center, they will have to create a profile on XAT official website and register themselves. The steps to choose their preferred test center are given below:
- Aspirants will have to first create a profile on the official XAT website i.e. xatonline.net.in
- They will then have to log into their profile with the registered email id and password
- Aspirants will then have to go to link to fill up the application form online
- Aspirants will have to select their preferred text center very cautiously in XAT Application Form
- Aspirants will be able to select more than one test center in order of their preference. XLRI will try their best to issue the first preferred test center to all aspirants but there may be circumstances where they have to issue another test center to the aspirant.
*Aspirants must note that they will not be allowed to change their preferred text center under any circumstance. Hence, they must select it very cautiously and not make any errors in this case.
Instructions for XAT 2018 Test Center
Aspirants want admission via XAT must keep the below-mentioned points in mind and follow them as closely as possible:
- Do not forget to carry your hall ticket to the exam hall. It is like your entry ticket.
- Aspirants will not be permitted to go outside the exam hall during the organization of XAT exam.
- The final test center will be mentioned on the hall ticket. Do visit XAT Exam Center once before the actual exam date. Check all XAT Exam Dates
- Examinees must not bring the debarred items as mentioned on the hall ticket to the exam hall.
- The centers will be issued on the basis of the preferences made by the aspirants on the application form. XLRI will try their best to issue the first preferred test center to all aspirants but there may be circumstances where they have to issue another test center to the aspirant. This will solely be at the discretion of XLRI.
- Choose your XAT Exam Center cautiously. Any request to change it will not be encouraged by XLRI.
- Along with XAT Hall Ticket, also carry a valid photo if proof for the purpose of verification.
XAT Hall Ticket 2018
- Aspirants must check and verify all the details mentioned in XAT Hall Ticket.
- Aspirants can download their hall ticket from xatonline.net.in.
- Any mistake, mismatch or discrepancies should be immediately reported to the related authority.
- The Hall Ticket for XAT is a compulsory document to be current at the exam centres. It must be supported by a valid photo id allotted by Government of India.
- Details such as Registration Number and DOB and Password will need to obtain XAT Hall Ticket.
- XAT 2018 Hall Ticket is expected to announce on December 20, 2017.