TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Exam Patter & Syllabus
TS EAMCET 2018 (Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance exam organized by JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) on behalf of TSCHE. Via this exam, aspirants are granted admission to the first year engineering/agriculture/medical courses at different colleges/ universities in the State of Telangana.
B.Tech Application Form for Manipal University closes in 10 days Click here.
Almost 2 lakh aspirants register for Telangana Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test. Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has announced the exam dates on December 28 at tsche.ac.in.
Listed below are quick facts about TS EAMCET 2018 –
- The online registration will commence in the month of March. Check TS EAMCET Application Form
- Questions in the online examination will be objective in nature from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology. Check TS EAMCET Exam Format
- All aspirants who register successfully can appear for TS EAMCET exam May 2- 5, 2018. Exercise TS EAMCET Model Papers
- TS EAMCET Exam Centers numbers have reduced to 27 from 28 last year. Centres in Andhra Pradesh have been reduced to 3 from 13 last year. Choose TS EAMCET Exam Center
- As per TS EAMCET Eligibility, aspirants must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
TS EAMCET 2018 Highlights
The state level examination is organized for admissions to different Telangana colleges/ universities. Aspirants ready to pursue a professional Under Graduate degree in engineering or agriculture courses have to appear for the exam.
- To apply for Pharmacy or Agriculture, they have to appear for PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) subject group.
- For Engineering program, aspirants can only appear in the PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) group.
Tabulated below are other important highlights of the exam:
|Exam Name||Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Organizing Body||JNTU Hyderabad|
|Exam Date||May 2 - 5, 2018|
B.E./B.Tech./B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.)/ B.Tech. (Diary Technology)/ B.Tech.(FT)/ B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) / B.Pharm.(MPC)/Pharm-D (MPC)
|Agriculture & Medical|
1) B.Sc. (Ag.)/ B.Sc.(Hort.) / B.V.Sc. & AH / B.F.Sc. / B.Tech. (FT)
2) B.Pharm. / B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.)
3) Pharma-D (Bi.P.C)
|Aspirants expected to register||2 lakh (approx.)|
Exam Date for EAMCET 2018
TSCHE will announce the official dates for Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test in March 2018. Tabulated below are TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Dates: Registration window becomes functional from last week of March 2018.
TS EAMCET Official Notification
Aspirants can check the official notification below:
TS EAMCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
JNTU Hyderabad has prescribed eligibility criteria to appear for TS EAMCET 2018. Listed below are the standards that one obligation to fulfill the successful registration: It is important to satisfy the standards in order to fill in TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form.
- Aspirants must be a citizen of India.
- Aspirants should belong to the state of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh.
- Person of India Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holders are also applicable to apply.
- There is no Upper Age Limit for any of the courses.
- Aspirants should satisfy local / not – local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh by regulations of Admission.
Eligibility as per Programs
Each program (Engineering/ Agriculture and Medical) have various criteria. Listed below is the criterion as per the programs provided:
For B.Tech./ B.E/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc Courses:
- Aspirants must be passed or appearing their 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology as optional subjects.
- Aspirants applying for engineering and pharmacy courses should have finished 16 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Aspirants must have scored minimum 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) in the subjects specified taken together at 10+2 format.
- Aspirants with Diploma degree can also apply.
For BAMS, BNYS, BHMS Courses:
- Aspirants must have passed or appeared in the 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany as optional that comprises a practical test.
- The at least age limit is 17 years to be finished as on 31st December of the year of admission.
Check TS EAMCET Eligibility
TS EAMCET Application Form 2018
- There are 3 main steps involved in TS EAMCET Application Form filling process namely Payment of Requisite Fee, Filling in details and Uploading of photograph & signature.
- TSCHE announces the application form in online method only at eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- TS EAMCET Registration window will become functional in March 2018.
TS EAMCET Application Fee
- There are 2 modes to pay application fee of TS EAMCET 2018. They are as follows:
- TS Online/ AP Online Centers/ Mee Seva Centers/ e-seva centers in Telangana/ AP
- Via Payment Gateway (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking)
- Payment of application fee is the first step in the registration process.
The application fee for the state level examination varies as per aspirant’s category. It is indicated in the following table.
|Stream||SC/ST Aspirants (INR)||Other Aspirants (INR)|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||250||500|
|E & AM (Both Streams)||500||1000|
How to fill TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form?
- The form is available at TS EAMCET Official Website only.
- TSCHE has made provisions to register by paying the late fee also.
- It is important to review the application form before finally submitting it.
Listed below are the steps to follow in order to register for EAMCET 2018:
Step 1: Login to the official website of TS EAMCET- eamcet.tsche.ac.in
Step 2: Next, click on the ‘ TS EAMCET Application Form 2018’ link
Step 3: Before filling in the details, aspirants need to pay a stipulated fee as per their category.
Step 4: After successfully paying the fee, aspirants then need to fill their details (individual, academic etc).
Step 5: With filling in the details, one also obligatory to upload their scanned photograph and Signature as per the standards set.
Step 6: After cautiously going via all the details mentioned and uploaded, aspirants then need to save the same. After saving, download and take a printout of TS EAMCET Form.
How many students are appearing for TS EAMCET 2018?
- The following infographic indicates the participation as per the streams.
- TS EAMCET 2017 – For the academic session 2017-18, a total of 2,20,067 students registered for TS EAMCET. There was a decrease in the participation number. The reason for the fall is due to the division of engineering and agriculture exams. Also, EAMCET will be organized separately for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana state.
- In 2015, a total of 2,31,998 registrations were made. Whereas, in the year 2016 a total of 2,46,522 students registered for TS EAMCET.
For the year 2018, it is expected that the registrations will either increase or remain stagnant.
TS EAMCET Admit Card 2018
- Before downloading TS EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket, aspirants are advised to verify all the details mentioned on the card.
- TS EAMCET Admit Card can be downloaded from the first week of May 2018.
- To reach the document, visit the official website of TS EAMCET- tsche.ac.in.
- Registration Number and Date of Birth are needed to download it.
- In case of any discrepancy, it must be reported immediately to the related authorities.
- The document will have details concerned to aspirant: - candidate’s name, father’s name, the address of the aspirant, test date & time, test center, the category of the aspirant, gender, local status, admit card number, photograph, and signature of the aspirant, etc.
How to download TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018?
Step1: Visit the official website of TS EAMCET 2018 i.e. eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
Step 2: After that, there is a link available in Application section- ‘Download TS EAMCET Admit Card’, click on it
Step 3: Then, enter TS EAMCET Registration Number, Qualifying Exam Admit Card Number and DOB (Date of Birth).
Step 4: After entering all the details, then click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
Step 5: TS EAMCET 2018 Admit Card will then appear on the screen
Step 6: Download the admit card and take its printout for future reference.
TS EAMCET Exam Centers
TS EAMCET Exam Centers are pre-decided by the organizing body, JNTU Hyderabad (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University). TS EAMCET Exam Centers are the venues where the exam will be organized. The exam centers comprise 19 Regional Centers and the centers in Hyderabad are further divided into 8 zones.
The above-mentioned infographic explains the trends of TS EAMCET Exam Centers over the last 3 years. In 2015, the centers were 423 and in the year 2016 as the participation increased so did the exam centers of EAMCET. From the academic session 2017-18, the engineering and agriculture exams for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana will be organized separately. Hence, the number of centers for the exam has also decreased.
Exam Format for TS EAMCET 2018
- The exam is organized separately for Engineering and Medical & Agriculture Programs. Hence, the format also varies in terms of sections.
- The exam format of TS EAMCET is prescribed by Telangana State Council of Higher Education or TSCHE.
- Questions will be framed on topics from CBSE Class 11 & 12 syllabi. Check TS EAMCET Exam Format
Highlights of TS EAMCET Paper Format
- Sections – There are 3 sections in total in the examination namely Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology.
- Type of Questions – The questions are objective type in nature (MCQs). For each question, four options are offered out of which only one response is accurate.
- The medium of Examination – The question paper contains questions in English and Telugu medium. Aspirants having qualifying examination in Urdu medium can avail assistance for translating the questions into Urdu.
- Marking Scheme – Each question carries one mark. There is no provision of negative marking in TS EAMCET 2018.
- Number of Questions – In both the papers i.e. for engineering and agriculture there are 160 questions in total.
- Exam Period – It is a 3-hours (180 minutes) period examination.
- Method of Examination – TS EAMCET is organized in Offline mode. Aspirants have to fill in the responses in an OMR Response Sheet with Blue/ Black Ball Point Pen.
Sectional Distribution of Questions in TS EAMCET 2018
- There will be 2 subject groups namely PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) for Engineering and PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) for Agriculture.
- Each section will have 40 MCQs with 4 options, barring Mathematics.
- Mathematics will have 80 Questions in total.
- Each accurate response will fetch 1 mark.
TS EAMCET 2018 Response Keys
- In case of any doubt or if you disagree with any of the responses offered you can write to the authorities
- The keys will help in comparing the responses with the ones your response in the exam. Also, it will help to get an estimate of probable scores.
- The response key for TS EAMCET is announced online by the organizing body.
TS EAMCET Results 2018
- The results are announced separately for engineering and agriculture & medical papers.
- To view the final scores, enter TS EAMCET Registration No., Admit Card No. and captcha code.
- It is announced online on Telangana EAMCET official website.
- TS EAMCET Results are released by the organizing body, JNTU Hyderabad.
Steps to check Telangana Results:
Step 1: Visit the official website of TS EAMCET 2018 i.e. tsche.ac.in.
Step 2: Click on the link for ‘TS EAMCET 2018 Result’
Step 3: Enter the registration no., Admit Card No. and captcha code to reach the result.
Step 4: Aspirants should cautiously check all the particulars and the section-wise scores.
Step 5: The result will contain Combined Score, EAMCET Weightage, Inter Weightage and EAMCET Marks
TS EAMCET 2018 Rank Card
- It is advised to keep the printout of the rank card for future purposes.
- Rank obtained in TS EAMCET 2018 is valid for admission to the courses mentioned in the application form for the academic year 2018 -2019 only.
- To download it, enter Admit Card No., Qualifying Examination Admit Card No. and Date of Birth.
- The ranks are given in the order of merit.
- The rank card is available on the official website of TS EAMCET 2018 post declaration of results.
TS EAMCET Rank Card will carry the following details:
- Aspirant’s Category
- Local Area
- Aspirants admit card Number
- Registration Number
- Father’s Name
- Group Maximum
- Aspirant’s Name
- EAMCET Weightage
- Group Total
- Combined Score in TS EAMCET
- Intermediate Percentage
- EAMCET Marks- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology
- Inter Weightage
- While preparing a merit list, if more than one aspirant secures the same combined score, the tie shall be resolved considering the following:
- The total marks secured in TS EAMCET 2018
- Marks secured in mathematics in TS EAMCET 2018
- The marks secured in Physics in TS EAMCET 2018
- Percentage of Aggregate marks secured in the qualifying examination
- If the tie still persists, the older (based on date of birth) being given preference over the younger
TS EAMCET 2018 Cut Off
- Aspirants must note that admissions to different engineering courses are done on the basis of TS EAMCET Cut Off scores.
- As per the authorities, the cut off for admissions is based on the following factors:
- Difficulty level of exam, and
- Number of seats available,
- Number of Registrations,
- famously or demand of the course.
- An at least of 25% marks need to qualify in EAMCET Telangana.
Check TS EAMCET Cut Off
Counseling for TS EAMCET 2018
- The whole process is done in online method on the official website i.e. www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- TS EAMCET Counseling is organized after TS EAMCET Results are declared.
- It includes certificate verification and option exercising process.
- Post verification, aspirants have to fill in the option of courses/ colleges as per their preferences.
- Certificate or document verification is held at any one of the designated HLCs (Help Line Centers).
- The counseling is set to commence in June 2018. It is organized separately for engineering and agriculture & medical programs.
- Aspirants are called for the admissions according to their TS EAMCET 2018 Ranks.
TS EAMCET 2018 Documents Need during Counseling
- TS EAMCET Rank Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / NCC/Sports / Minority certificate (if certificate)
- S.S.C or its equivalent mark sheet
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a duration of 10 years in case of the Non-Local aspirant.
- Caste certificate (if need)
- TS EAMCET Admit Card
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate
- Aadhar Card