JUET Application Form 2018
JUET 2018 Application form is for JUET Entrance Examination 2018 which is organized for admission to different courses in the University Of Jammu, Jammu, And Kashmir.
- Application form can be filled via the following steps-
- The payment of requisite fee should be done online only via an E-CHALLAN generated after the submission of the application form.
- The application form will be available from the mid of May.
- Aspirants have to apply online for the registration of JUET 2018. No other method of application is available.
- Log onto the official website of the University of Jammu
- Click on the JUET option available on the left corner of the website
- Register yourself via a valid Email ID, Mobile Number, and Date of Birth.
- Application form appears on the screen. Fill in the details and upload the need documents asked.
- Click on submit button and pay the fee by the challan generated after submission of the application form.
- Admit card for the exam will be uploaded on the website. Aspirants can reach it by logging into their student accounts. Admit card will not be sent to an aspirant via post.
- The application fee is INR 600 for general category and INR 500 for reserved category students.
- Aspirants need to fill the details correctly as no alteration/correction will be done after the submission of the application form.
- Aspirants above 17 years of age who have passed 10+1+3 or 10+2+2 with an at least of 40% are applicable for the entrance exam.
Registration Dates for JUET 2018
Given below is the table containing JUET 2018 registration dates:-
|JUET 2018 Application Form will be available from||May 15, 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form||May 29, 2018|
|Last date to remit the application fee||June 14, 2018|
|JUET 2018 Admit card will be allocated on||June 15, 2018|
|JUET 2018 is scheduled for||June 20, 2018|
Eligibility Criteria For JUET 2018
Aspirants who are planning to appear for JUET 2018 must fulfill the following eligibility criteria-
- AGE LIMIT- Aspirants age should be above 17 years. No upper limit to the age of an aspirant is given by the University of Jammu.
- CITIZENSHIP/RESIDENTIAL CRITERIA- Aspirant should belong to Jammu city.
- Participants who do not belong to the Territory of Jammu University but has scored more than 60% in B. A, B.Sc, B.COM, BBA and, BCA can also apply.
- ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION- for Masters and bachelor’s degree, aspirants should have done graduation with science commerce, arts or business administration.
- Participants should have finished 3 years professional degree course with an at least of 40%marks. (36% marks for aspirants belonging to SC/ST category)
- Participants should have done 2 years of degree course by following 10+2+2 or 10+1+3 format.
- One year of period bridge course consisting of part III of BSC, B.Com or BBA should be done.
How to Fill JUET Application Form 2018?
Aspirants have to apply online exclusively via the official website of the University of Jammu. Following are the steps to apply online-
- Log onto the official website of University of Jammu www.jammuuniversity.com
- Click on the JAMMU UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE TEST option on the bottom left of the page. You will be directed to JUET’S official page. https://juet.in/
- Register yourself via a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Click on the APPLICATION form to fill in the details. Fill in your individual details, contact details and documents to be uploaded. Participants should fill the following details-
- Contact details
- Residential Address
- Name of the Participant
- Father’s Name
- Before starting registration of application on the website participant should have a soft copy of the following documents-
- Click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the registration of online application form.
- Passport Size Photograph- 2 KB- 100 KB (JPost Graduate Pattern)
- Signature- 2 KB- 100 KB (JPost Graduate Pattern)
Check JUET Exam Format
Application Fee for JUET 2018
Method of payment to be followed is online. Aspirants can pay the fee by following the under mentioned points-
- Challan can be paid online as well. You can pay the requisite amount via net banking by your credit card or debit card.
- Aspirants are advised to keep a hard copy of challan with them for future references.
- Click on DOWNLOAD CHALLAN to download a copy of challan from the website.
- It can be paid at any of the designated disciplines of Jammu and Kashmir Bank.
- Once the application form is submitted online, the system will generate a challan pre-printed with the aspirant’s details.
- Once the payment is done the procedure for online application will clear. An application shall be rejected if payment is not done within the prescribed time of the payment.
|SC/ST (Leh and Kargil)||INR 500|
How to Retrieve Password or Registration Number?
If you forget or miss your registration number or password use FORGET PASSWORD link option next to APPLICANT LOGIN page. Fill all the necessary information to get the registration number and password.
Details mentioned on the application form will be considered final. NO change/alteration/modification will be allowed/entertained under any circumstances after the submission of the online application form.
JUET 2018 FAQ’S
Q1. What to do if the photograph or signature is not getting uploaded? Can they be uploaded at some later stage?
1. Please check the size of photograph and signature are in the prescribed size and pattern only that is JPost Graduate or JPEG. It is compulsory to upload the photograph at the time of registration only.
Q2. After payment of the fee to J&K bank discipline, how should I verify the payment status?
2. Login to your participants accounts and verify your payment status after 3-4 days of payment.
Q3. Will the University send the Hall Ticket by post?
3. Only the soft copy of hall ticket will be allocated to the aspirants. No.
Q4. How do I know that my application is accepted for JUTE 2018?
4. Successful registration details will be sent via an Email to your email ID and SMS to your mobile given in the application form. Your form will be accepted after your fee is confirmed by the bank.
Q5. Can an aspirant who is waiting for the final result, apply for JUTE?
5. Yes. The aspirant must have appeared for the qualifying examination.
Q.6 I did not receive intimation of registration of my application?
6. The registration number is sent by auto-answer confirmation emails. REGISTRATION NUMBER is also sent by SMS to the mobile number of the aspirant given in the application. In the case of any discrepancies in sending of the registration number, please do not expect replies from the University. Delivery of these emails is purely done upon the accurateness of email ID offered by the aspirants and policy of e-mail service offers.