ITSAT 2018 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, Syllabus
Icfai Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT) 2018 is an All India Admission Test organized by The ICFAI Establishation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad for admission into the B.Tech. Program. It is organized for providing admission into five ICFAI Tech campuses situated at Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Dehradun, Hyderabad, and Jaipur.
- The application fee is INR 700 for all aspirants.
- The result will be intimated in 4th week of May 2018.
- The aspirant must have qualified in the 12th examination with 60% marks from recognized university/board/institute. Read More ITSAT Eligibility 2018
- Aspirants will have to response 120 objective type questions. Check ITSAT 2018 Exam Format
- It will be organized in two modes, i.e. online (Computer Based Test) and offline (Paper Based Test) mode.
- It can be filled via online as well as offline mode.
- ITSAT 2018 Application form will begin from the first week of March 2018.
Highlights of ITSAT 2018 Exam
|Exam Name||Admission Test for ICFAI Tech|
|Commonly known as||ATIT|
|Organizing Body||ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad|
|ITSAT 2018 Exam Date||May 2018|
|Exam level||National Level|
Important Dates for ITSAT 2018
ITSAT 2018 will be organized in the month of May 2018. Interested aspirants can apply by March 2018. The tentative schedule for ITSAT 2018 is given below: Original dates will be updated soon as and when the official notification will announce.
|Online application starts from||The First week of March 2018|
|Online application form submission Last date||Third week April 2018|
|ITSAT 2018 test scheduling date||First week March 2018 to First week May 2018|
|Admit card release||At the time of scheduling|
|Exam date (online mode)||First week May 2018 to Third week May 2018|
|Exam date (offline mode)||First week May 2018|
|Result release||Fourth week May 2018|
|Counseling starts||First week June 2018|
|Reporting & Registration||First August 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for ITSAT 2018
Eligibility for admission into the B.Tech. Program:
- Participant must be a citizen of India
- Admission is based on scores secured in ITSAT 2018 / JEE (Main) 2018 / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests (2018).
- It is necessary to have 60% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam.
- Aspirants appearing for final exams and waiting for final result are also applicable to apply for the exam.
- The participant should fulfill the at least age criteria set by the exam Organizing body.
- Participants who have cleared 12 years of official schooling will be applicable for ITSAT 2018.
- Aspirants should have completed the secondary and senior secondary level of the exam with Physics, Chemistry, Math, and English as mandatory subjects.
Check Here ITSAT Eligibility 2018
ITSAT Application Form 2018
Participants can apply online by filling up the Application Form and make payment of INR 700 using Credit/Debit Card (Visa/Master Card/Citibank Card) or Internet banking option using secure internet payment gateway. Participants have the option of filling the application form in online or offline mode. Aspirants must cautiously read all the instructions given before beginning the application process. There are two methods to apply for ITSAT:
- Visit the official website of i.e. www.icfaiuniversity.in/itsat
- Click on the link €œITSAT 2018 Application form
- Fill in the need details.
- After successfully filling the application form, participants can get their registration ID number for the exam.
- Participants now have to upload their passport size photograph (4.5*3.5cm) and signature in JPEG pattern.
- The size of the file should not exceed be 50kb and 40kb at least.
- Once the participant has submitted the duly filled application form, no changes will be allowable in the application form.
- Aspirants can also track their application via login window by entering their login details.
- There is no required to send the application form to the exam Organizing body.
- Aspirants can fill the application online in the above method & download ITSAT 2018 Application Form. After successfully filling the application form send it to the Admissions office along with DD of INR 700.
- Send the application and DD (IFHE Prospectus Fee A/c ITSAT 2018 payable at Hyderabad) via speed post or courier to below mentioned address:
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program)
ITSAT Office, 3rd Floor, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State.
Ph: 040-23440967, Toll Free: 1800-425-0767
ITSAT 2018 Details in Application Form
|Details Asked||Filling Criteria|
|Name||Enter full name|
|Gender||Choose gender among Male, Female or Transgender|
|Category||Choose your category (general, SC,ST or OBC)|
|Date of birth||Enter Date of birth correctly|
|Email id||Enter a valid email id. All further communication will be done via this.|
|Academic Details||Enter your qualification starting from the most recently earned degree|
|Correspondence Details||Fill your clear address|
|ID proof details||Fill your Aadhar card details|
|contact telephone numbers||Fill in 10 digits of valid phone number.|
|Photograph||At Least size should be 35Ã—45 mm.|
- Or the fee can also be paid by DD (IFHE Prospectus Fee A/c ITSAT 2018 payable at Hyderabad.
- An application fee is INR 700.
- Candidates can deposit the fee via online method (payment gateways like net banking, debit card, credit card).
ITSAT 2018 Application form Accurateion- There is no provision for correction for details once entered in the application. Therefore, it needs to upload the details very cautiously.
ITSAT Hall Ticket 2018
- Aspirants will not be permitted to appear for ITSAT 2018 without showing accurate and appropriate photo identification.
- Admit cards will be available online on the official website www.icfaiuniversity.in/itsat.
- To receive a hall ticket, participants have to book a slot.
- ITSAT 2018 Hall Ticket will be available from the 1st week of 2018 to the 1st week of May 2018 for download.
- Admit card will not be delivered to aspirant through courier or post services.
- You shall also bring one photo ID proof (driving license/ voter ID /PAN card/Aadhar card or any other govt. ID, a notarized Affidavit with photo) in which the photo of the participant is attached and completely visible.
Steps to Download ITSAT Hall Ticket 2018
- Visit the official website i.e. www.icfaiuniversity.in/itsat
- Enter the need credentials i.e. application number and password to log in.
- Click on the link €˜ITSAT 2018 Hall Ticket€™.
- Admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- Download it and print multiple copies of ITSAT 2018 Hall Ticket.
Exam Center for ITSAT 2018
- ITSAT Office reserves the right to add or delete test centers depending upon the situation.
- It will be organized at test centers across India.
- Participants can choose any one of the test center (online/offline) available for ITSAT.
- No aspirant will be allowed to appear for the test in other than the allotted session/ date.
- The requests for change of test center will not be entertained under normal circumstances.
- At the time of ITSAT 2018 form filling, an aspirant can select any 3 locations or cities as per their preference for exam center.
Check Here ITSAT 2018 Exam Center
Exam Format for ITSAT 2018
There is a predefined exam format decided by the examining authority. The Exam format comprises the method of the exam question type, period, and marks.
60 x 2
Exam Period is 2 Hours
Each of 1
Each Accurate Response will be honored 1 marks
there is no negative marking
Test is organized in both modes
Questions Will be of Objective Type
There are 120 Questions in the Exam
- Subjects: The subjects asked in the exam are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- Number of Questions: There will be 30 questions from each subject.
- Marking Scheme: There is no negative marking.
- Period of Exam: Examination is of 2 hours period.
- Type of Exam: Only objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Method of Exam: It will be organized in two modes, i.e. online (Computer Based Test) and offline (Paper Based Test) mode.
Read More ITSAT Exam Format 2018
Syllabus for ITSAT 2018
Syllabus is designed in such a way that it is composed of two sections namely-
- Section A which is referred to a theory part of the subject and will be given 80% weight whereas,
- Section B which refers to the practical implementation will be given 20% weight.
- The section wise ITSAT Syllabus and important topics are given below:
|Physics||Measurement, Kinematics, Rotational motion & moment of inertia, Work energy & power, Gravitation, Properties of solid & fluids, Oscillation, Waves, Force & laws of motion, Present electricity, Effect of electric present, Electron, photon & radioactivity.|
|Chemistry||Atomic structure, Solid States, Chemical bond, Nuclear Chemistry, Chemical Equilibrium, Thermochemistry & thermodynamics, Ionic Equilibrium. Principles of metallurgical operations, Chemistry of hydro carbon, Organic compounds containing organic oxygen, Organic compounds based on functional group containing nitrogen and Bio molecules.|
|Mathematics||Sets, Relations, and Functions, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Matrices and Determinants, Permutations and Combinations, Limit Continuity and Variousiability, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Conic Sections, Vector Algebra, Statistics and Probability, Trigonometry, Mathematical Reasoning|
|English||Reading comprehension, Diction, Formation of effective sentences, sentence completion, vocabulary, common mistakes|
ITSAT 2018 Best Books
- We have compiled a list of the best books for preparation that you can use to complement your pursuing.
- It is of prime importance that you read the best books for ITSAT.
- With so much time to be spent on coaching classes, you required books that will be simple to understand.
|Name of book||Author||Subject|
|NCERT Physics for Class 11th and 12th||NCERT||Physics|
|Concepts of Physics volume 1 and 2||H. C. Verma||Physics|
|NCERT Chemistry for Class 11th and 12th||NCERT||Chemistry|
|NCERT Mathematics for Class 11th and 12th.||NCERT||Mathematics|
|Success Package (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics)||Arihant||-|
ITSAT Result 2018
- Results will be uploaded on their official website and can be checked from there.
- ITSAT 2018 Result will be released in the 4th week of May 2018.
- Separate merit list will be prepared by the exam Organizing committee.
- If the student does not meet the cut off list declaration, the student will not be qualified for counseling.
- There is no provision for re-evaluation of response sheets.
- Results declared will be on the basis of the cut off list.
Steps to check ITSAT 2018 Result
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link "Result" link.
- Enter application number, course name and password.
- Click on "Submit" button.
- ITSAT 2018 Result will be displayed on the screen.
Cut off for ITSAT 2018
ITSAT 2018 cut off is the qualifying marks which must be scored by aspirants to proceed with the admission procedure in ICFAI. The cut off marks will ensure whether or not, aspirants will appear for counseling procedure. The cut off is based on factors such as:
- Average marks obtained by aspirants
- Earlier year cut off trends
- Number of aspirants
- Difficulty level of exam
ITSAT 2018 Counseling Procedure
- No call letter will be sent to participant personally.
- ITSAT 2018 counseling process will commence from the 1st week of June 2018.
- After registering, they required to fill the options of colleges according to their choice and rank.
- All aspirants who are provided conditional admission need to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination.
- The seat will be allotted on the basis of options filled by aspirants and availability of seat.
- Allotment of University & Discipline of engineering is based on participant€™s performance in ITSAT / JEE (Main) 2018 / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests (2018)
- Aspirants required to register online for counseling process.
- The counseling will be held online.
Documents Need for Counseling
- All mark sheets/grade reports and certificates, Original of Class X and XII, DOB, Transfer Certificate, Leaving Certificate and Character Certificate from School.
- In case aspirant belongs to SC, ST or non-creamy layer of OBC categories, Original Caste Certificate as per Central Govt. is the need.
- Medical Certificate should be presented if the aspirant is Physically Challenged (PC).
- Original e- Hall Ticket, counseling letter from ICAR should also be current with aspirant.
- 3 recent and complete passport size colored photographs required to be submitted. They should have aspirants name and date mentioned at the back.
- Domicile certificate.
- Authority letter/undertaking in the prescribed pattern (Annexure-III of IB), if the participant is incapable of attending the counseling individually.
ITSAT 2018 FAQs
Question 1. Can the details enter by me in the application form be edited/ changed later?
Ans. No, the details once confirmed cannot be changed.
Question 2. Is the application fee refundable?
Ans. No, the application fee is non-refundable.
Question 3. Can I pay by DD or cheque or cash?
Ans. Yes DD is allowed in the name of IFHE Prospectus Fee A/c ITSAT 2018 payable at Hyderabad
Question 4. Is the application form available to fill in the offline mode?
Ans. Yes, and the DD and application form then required to be sent to the university.