Eligibility Criteria for CMAT 2018
CMAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 has been released by AICTE. The eligibility for Common Management Admission Test is the at least criteria to possess in order to apply to MBA/PGDM across AICTE-approved colleges in India.
CMAT Registration concluded on December 25, 2017. Aspirants who pass the below-mentioned eligibility criteria will qualify to appear in CMAT 2018 on January 20.
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in any stream, final year students can apply|
|CMAT At Least Passing Marks||No at least marks|
|Age Limit||At Least 21 years, no upper age limit|
|CMAT Applicable Colleges||1000+|
Check all CMAT Exam Dates
CMAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria(Course-Wise)
The general eligibility criteria are same but the conditions may vary for various management programs being provideed. The program-wise eligibility criteria for CMAT 2018 is listed below:
CMAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 for PGDM/ MBA
- An aspirant must also have secured minimum 50% marks (45% marks in case of participants belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.
- Aspirants should have a recognised Bachelor’s Degree of an at least period of 3 years.
CMAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 for PGCM
- An aspirant must have a recognised Bachelor’s Degree concerned to the programme with an at least period of 3 years.
CMAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 for Executive PGDM
- An aspirant must have secured minimum 50% marks (45% marks in case of participants belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.
- An aspirant must also have an at least experience of 5 years (relevant managerial/ supervisory experience).
- An aspirant must have a recognised Bachelor’s Degree with an at least period of 3 years.
Reservation for CMAT 2018
- The reservation of seats for OBC aspirants via CMAT 2018 will also depend on creamy and non- creamy layer, whichever category the OBC aspirant falls into.
- There is also no official releasement made by AICTE on the reservation of seats for CMAT 2018 for Physically Handicapped (PH) category, Kashmiri Migrant (KM) category, the girl child category and Defence Persons category.
- There are provisions for horizontal reservations of Physically Handicapped (PH) aspirants, Defence Persons category aspirants and the girl child category aspirants which again vary from institute to institute. The priority of the aspirants in horizontal reservation also varies.
- The reservation of seats or issuement of seats under these categories also depends whether the participating institutions in that particular state is a Private unaided Institute or a Government-financed institute.
- Every participating institute has various guidelines according to category and the directions of their corresponding State Government.
- All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), which organizes CMAT does not offer any information or disclosure on the reservation of seats for different categories such as Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC).
Hence, the reservation of seats in the management programme via CMAT 2018 will be done on the basis of the prevalent statutory provisions of the State Government under which the particular participating institute lies.
Documents for Common Management Admission Test 2018 Reservation
For want the benefits of CMAT 2018 reservation under Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled tribe (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC), Physically Handicapped (PH), Kashmiri Migrant (KM), the girl child category and Defence Persons category, via CMAT 2018, the aspirant must submit the need certificates and documents:
- Dependent Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income Certificate
- Proformas etc., whichever eligible, according to the guidelines of the particular college/ institute.
Without sufficient documentary proof, no aspirant will be given any benefits of reservation of seats via CMAT 2018.
Category once indicated by the aspirant at the time of submitting CMAT 2018 Application form, along with documentary proof, will not be changed afterwards in any case. Hence, the aspirant must read and understand the conditions of reservation of seats cautiously before applying.
Registration for Common Management Admission Test 2018
CMAT 2018 Registration concluded on December 25. The procedure to apply was clearly online. Application fees were INR 1400 for General and OBC category and INR 700 for SC and ST.
The forms of aspirants who fulfilled CMAT Eligibility will only be accepted. Any discrepancy in your details will lead to cancellation of candidature. Make sure the details you mention are true and accurate.
For any further questions, you may contact the authorities at firstname.lastname@example.org | 022-66258304.