UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam) 2018 - Question Paper, Analysis & Answer Key
Last Updated -
April 14 2018
UPSEE 2018 was successfully held on April 29, 2018According to aspirants who appeared for the exam organizeed by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), UPSEE 2018 paper was overall easy to moderate with Mathematics being the toughest, Physics moderate and Chemistry being the easiest.
- Apoorva stated, Chemistry was easy, while Mathematics was tough and Physics was moderately tough.
- Shahi establishes, Chemistry easy because of ample direct questions.
- Rohit Puri, who is expecting 400 marks out of 600, also rated Physics as moderately tough due to some tricky, conceptual and logical questions.
Contrary to 2018, the aspirants who had appeared in UPSEE last year, suggested that in 2017, Chemistry was the toughest section, while Physics was difficult and Mathematics was establish to be the easiest among the three sections.
How to Check Response Key of UPSEE 2018?
- UPSEE 2018 official Response key and question paper will be announced by the Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University(AKTU) in the last week of May 2018.
- AKTU will also announce the OMR sheet of aspirants who appeared for the offline examination.
- Aspirants will be able to challenge the response key until the first week of June 2018, if they have objections to any of the responses given in the response key.
Aspirants will be able to download UPSEE official response key from the official website by following the steps:
- Visit the official website of UPSEE 2018 i.e. upsee.nic.in
- Enter your Application number or Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Select the paper you appeared for.
- Click on the link “UPSEE 2018 Response Key”
- Download it along with the question paper and compare your answers.
How to Challenge UPSEE Response key?
Aspirants can make challenges against official response key soon after the announcement of the official response key and the last date to submit challenges will be minimum 3 days before the result declaration, probably in the first week of June 2018.
Aspirants who seeking to raise an objection will have to send a written request along with UPSEE 2018 Application form and proof of claim. Aspirants will also have to pay INR 5000 via the online mode.
The application has to be sent to the address that is mentioned below:
Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh,
Lucknow (U.P.) - 226021”
- In case, the challenges are accepted, the fee will be refunded.
- Proof of their challenge must also be uploaded.
- Aspirants will also have pay INR 5000 per question via Credit/Debit Card.
- The final judgment regarding UPSEE Solutions key 2018 will be taken by the organizing authority.
How to Calculate Score of UPSEE 2018?
- More than one responses indicated against the question will be deemed as the inaccurate response
- Aspirants will have to cross check their answer with the official response key.
- The result will be the calculated score.
- Count the number of accurate responses and multiply by 4.
Paper Analysis for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam 2018
To help candidates anticipate UPSEE 2018 difficulty level for engineering courses. We are providing UPSEE 2018 Sectional analysis along with earlier year difficulty levels of UPSEE from the year 2014-2017. The subject-wise comparison of the difficulty level of earlier year UPSEE is as follows:
Paper Analysis of UPSEE 2018
- Aspirants who were appearing for Biology and Agriculture had quite easy paper.
- Physics was the most difficult section.
- Chemistry section was the easiest and Mathematics was of moderate level.
Cut off from Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam 2018
UPSEE 2018 Cut off the percentage of marks in UPSEE is set at 25% (20% for SC/ST) as per UP State Government order. Aspirants scoring above 25% in UPSEE 2018 will be applicable to appear for the counseling procedure. However, the participating institutes will announce there separate Cut off score for admission. Given below is the cut-off score for UPSEE 2018 for engineering courses:
|Category||Cut off marks|
The cut off for UPSEE remains same every year as per the orders from the state government of Uttar Pradesh.
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam Result 2018
- UPSEE 2018 Result for paper 1 will be declared on the official website of UPSEE on April 30, 2018.
- The result will be declared in the Scorecard pattern, which will comprise Subject wise score, overall score, UPSEE All India Rank(AIR), Category Rank, and the cutoff for qualifying for JEE Advanced.
How to check UPSEE 2018 Result?
- Go to the official website of UPSEE 2018.
- Click on the link “UPSEE 2018 Result”
- Enter your UPSEE 2018 Roll number or application number, and security captcha.
- Click on “Submit”
- UPSEE 2018 Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check your name, roll number, UPSEE score, Rank and category rank, and Subject wise score.
- Download the result and take a printout for future references.
Share on Whatsapp