UPSC CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) 2018 Admit Card
Last Updated -
February 24 2018
UPSC CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) 2018 Admit Card
UPSC CAPF 2018 Hall Ticket will be announced by the first week of June or July depending on the final date of the exam. It is via UPSC CAPF that assistant commandants such as BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP and SSB are hired. It is conducted by UPSC once a year in between the month of June and July. UPSC CAPF 2018 is an entrance exam for the central armed police force.
- Usually, UPSC CAPF 2018 Application Form is announced in the month of March for aspiring participants to download and apply.
- Participants can visit the official website of UPSC to download the hall ticket.
- The hall ticket will not be sent through offline mode.
- UPSC CAPF 2018 Hall Ticket can be accessed by using the login credentials used at the time of application procedure.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), a constitutional body organizes UPSC CAPF for making a merit-based selection and recommendation of aspirants for Group A and Group B Services of the Government of India. It is via UPSC CAPF that assistant commandants such as BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP and SSB are hired.
Important Dates of UPSC CAPF 2018
Aspirants are advised to reach the official website which is http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/2017-2018/capf/eng.pdf for the important dates concerned to UPSC CAPF. Any changes in date or releasement are updated on the official website in a flash message pattern so that aspirants never miss on important updates. Below is an updated chart which will help aspirants develop a fair idea about the time of the year the exam is organizeed and also about all the concerned dates that they required to refer to.
|UPSC CAPF 2018 Application form announce date||April 2018|
|Last date to apply for UPSC CAPF 2018 exam||May 2018|
|Announce of hall ticket||June 2018|
|UPSC CAPF exam commencement||July 2018|
|Publishing of result||September 2018|
|Group discussion and individual interview (counseling)||November 2018|
How to Download Hall Ticket/Admit Card of UPSC CAPF 2018
Aspirants required to follow short and simple steps in order to get UPSC CAPF 2018 Hall Ticket. Below are the steps mentioned in bullet points. The aspiring aspirants for UPSC CAPF 2018 exam are requested to download UPSC CAPF 2018 Hall Ticket from the official website.
- Aspirants required to use their login credentials to reach the customized page of the participant.
- It is compulsory for participants to carry the hard copy of UPSC CAPF 2018 Hall Ticket on the day of examination along with them.
- Participants can either save the hall ticket on the desktop and take the print out later, or aspirant can also take the print out immediately and keep it for future requirement.
- By June the link for hall ticket starts reflecting on the official website.
- Without the print out of hall ticket, participants won’t be allowed inside the exam centre.
- Aspirants required to click on the link and download the hall ticket.
- Firstly, aspirants are requested to visit the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/2017-2018/capf/eng.pdf and register with the site.
Details on UPSC CAPF 2018 Hall Ticket/Admit Card
After downloading the hall ticket, aspirants must check the details mentioned for any possible mistake like; spelling error typos etc. To ensure accurate information on the hall ticket, participants required filling the application form with utmost caution. The details mentioned below are the information available on the hall ticket or admit card.
- Full name of the aspirant.
- Full name of father or guardian.
- Roll number auto generated at the time of registration.
- Exam venue.
- Time of commencement of exam.
- Date of examination.
- Permanent address of the participant.
- Scanned copy of passport size photo.
Discrepancy in UPSC CAPF 2018 Hall Ticket or Admit Card
Aspirants are advised to fill the application form with caution since UPSC CAPF 2018 Hall Ticket is generated capturing the details from the application form filled by the participants. Aspirants are requested to download UPSC CAPF 2018 Hall Ticket and check all the details mentioned there. In case, the information mentioned on the hall ticket has mistakes or there is a mismatch of content with the original document then the exam council has full authority to cancel the hall ticket of the participant.
If there is required to make changes, then participants are requested to visit http://www.upsc.gov.in/about-us/directory and click on the “About us” tab to check the contact information on the directory tab under that. Also, valid document proof required to be shared prior to requesting any change in hall ticket. Please make a note that if the discrepancy is genuine only when the authority will allow modification.
Documents Need with UPSC CAPF 2018 Hall Ticket/Hall ticket
In order to enter the exam hall hassle-free, participants are requested to carry certain documents that are essential for aspirants to appear for UPSC CAPF 2018.
First of all, aspirants must carry a photo id proof:
- Any non-government id proof will not be considered and the participants might not be allowed to appear for the exam if the photo id document is not perfect.
- Id proofs like; voter id card, driving license, pan card, passport, adhar card will cater the purpose.
- Aspirants required to carry a government photo id proof.
Secondly, participants must carry an address proof along with them to the exam centre:
- Address proof is another document that will be verified at the time of entry inside the examination centre.
- The exam officer authorized will check all the necessary documents and then allow aspirant to enter the hall.
- Aspirants can carry voter id card, passport, ration or adhar card.
Exam Day Instructions for UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2018
Generally, aspirants are offered with the instructions and rule which must be followed at the examination centre. Such information can be established at the back of the hall ticket itself, however, for the convenience of the participants, we are providing certain instructions which must be followed on the exam day.
- On reaching the venue, participants required to submit the belongings to the exam officer.
- Carry photo id proof and address proof to the exam hall.
- Aspirants are strictly instructed not to carry any electronic device to the exam hall.
- Aspirants must occupy the seat allotted based on roll number.
- Aspirants are requested to follow the guidelines in order to appear for UPSC CAF 2018 exam.
- The aspirant must access venue sixty minutes prior to the commencement of exam.
- The id proof document must be Government id.
- Last minute entry to exam hall is strictly debarred.
- Eatables are not allowed inside the venue.
- The documents will be verified by the authority before allowing aspirants inside the exam premise.
- Carry the photocopy of UPSC CAPF 2018 Hall Ticket.
Share on Whatsapp