UPSC CAPF (Central Armed Forces) Application Form 2018
Last Updated -
March 05 2018
Union Public Service Commission will announce the notification for appointment in Central Armed Forces (CAPF) on its official website in the fourth week of April 2018. Interested aspirants can apply till the third week of May 2018.
- UPSC CAPF 2018 Application form will be available in online method only and is known as Online Appointment Application(ORA).
- Payment of INR 200 has to be made to clearly fill UPSC CAPF 2018 Application Fee.
- Note that there is no fee for SC/ST/Women participants.
- The application can be filled by performing three major steps namely, registration procedure, filling the basic details and payment of application fee.
- Participants have to visit the official website to fill Application Form for UPSC CAPF.
UPSC organizes UPSC CAPF AC Exam every year to appoint the applicable and best aspirants in Group A (Assistant Commandants) in CAPF.
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP),
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB),
- National Security Guard (NSG), and
- Central Recater Police Force (CRPF),
- Border Security Force (BSF),
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF),
- Assam Rifles(AR)
Highlights of UPSC CAPF 2018
|Organizeing Authority||Union Public Service Commission|
|Application Procedure Begins||Fourth week of April 2018|
|Application Procedure Ends||Third week of May 2018|
|Exam Date||Second week of August 2018|
|Format||English and Hindi|
Application Dates for UPSC CAPF 2018
UPSC CAPF 2018 Application Form will be available in the last week of March 2018. Interested aspirants can apply online by visiting the official website. The dates are mentioned below:
|Application form will be available from||Last week of April 2018|
|Last date to fill application form||Third week of May 2018|
|CAPF 2018 Examination date||Second week of August 2018|
|Releasement of Result||September 2018|
|Individual interview will be held on||November 2018|
Eligibility for UPSC CAPF 2018
Before applying for UPSC CAPF 2018, all participants must be aware of the eligibility criteria set by the Union Public Service Commission. All the aspirant should meet the eligibility criteria set by UPSC to apply for CAPF Assistant Commandants. After completeing the eligibility criteria aspirants can apply for UPSC CAPF 2018. Here are the eligibility conditions set by UPSC:
- Both Men/Female participants can apply for the posts of Assistant Commandants in CISF, CRPF, SSB, and BSF. However, for the post of ITBP, only male aspirants can apply.
- The aspirant must satisfy the at least physical standard as per prescribed in the official notification.
- At any stage, if an aspirant is establish inapplicable for the exam, he/she will be disqualified from further rounds of the appointment procedure.
- Participants must be an Indian National.
- It is compulsory to possess a graduation degree in any branch from a recognised university or from the central government.
- Participants who are studying education and are in their final semester or final year may apply. Such participants will have to produce a proof of having passed in graduation on or before August 31, 2018.
- The age of participants should be in between 20 to 25 as on August 1, 2018
How to fill UPSC CAPF 2018 Application Form
An aspirant who wishes to apply for UPSC CAPF 2018 should follow the application process mentioned below:
Online Registration and filling of ORA
- Fill in the ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA).
- Visit the official website upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on the appointment button of “CAPF AC 2018”
- Offer accurate and functional email address as all correspondence will be made by UPSC via email only.
- Enter all the details asked in the ORA such as name, parent’s name, date of birth, correspondence address, academic qualifications, email address, mobile number, etc.
Uploading of Photograph and Signature
- Choose the accurate file and click on open to upload.
- The photo must be of 200 x 300 pixels while the signature must be of 140 x 60 pixels.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo (size-20 to 50 Kb) and signature (10 to 20 Kb) in JPEG pattern.
- After completion of ORA and uploading of the documents, participant have to pay Application Fee
- Participants can pay the application fee via Credit/Debit Card or through net banking or by remitting the money in any discipline of SBI.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Applications fee is INR 200 for General and OBC male aspirants, No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women aspirants.
- Once the fee has been paid successfully, a receipt will be generated. The aspirant must save a copy of this receipt as proof of fee payment.
- The aspirant should take a printout of the submitted ORA for future references, they do not need to send the application by post/hand to UPSC.
- Submit the ORA
Details Current in UPSC CAPF 2018 Application Form
Following details are asked in UPSC CAPF 2018 Application Form:
- Marital Status
- Mother’s Name
- Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Educational Qualification
- Details of Fee Payment
- Photograph and Signature of the aspirant
- Fee Remission Claimed
- Blood Group
- Father’s Name
- Name Of The Participant
- Selected Test Centers
- Valid Email Address
- Valid Mobile Number
Application Form Important Instructions for UPSC CAPF 2018
Here are some of the important instructions for the aspirants applying for UPSC CAPF AC 2018:
- The aspirant should offer the accurate and functional email address as all correspondence will be made by the UPSC via email only.
- Aspirants need to send self-attested copies of the documents/certificates in support of the claim made in ORA if summoned by the UPSC.
- The shortlisted aspirants will have to produce all original certificates at the time of the interview
- Aspirants must if selected be willing to undergo Medical examination and satisfy such Medical authority as Government may require.
- Keep the printout of the Application form safely, it is needed at the time of interview.
UPSC CAPF 2018 FAQs
Q. Can I fill UPSC CAPF 2018 Application Form offline?
A. You have to visit the official website to perform ORA. No, the application form will only be accessible in online mode.
Q. I seeking to make some changes in the application form. How can I do it?
A. There is no such provision of correcting information in the application form, however, if you have not submitted the application form, you can make the changes by clicking on edit option. If submitted, submit a fresh application form with accurate details.
Q. Should I send the print out of the application form to the commission’s address?
A. No, just secure a copy of the clearly filled UPSC CAPF 2018 Application Form for your reference.
Q. What is the application fee for SC aspirants?
A. There is no application fee for participants belonging to SC/ST category. Also, Female aspirants are exempted from paying the application fee.
Share on Whatsapp