UCEED 2018 Question Paper, Analysis & Answer Key
Last Updated -
January 20 2018
UCEED 2018 was organized in the online method by IIT Bombay on January 20. IIT, Bombay will announce UCEED 2018 Response key on January 27, 2018. It was a computer-based test of 3 hours period. Aspirants can check UCEED 2018 exam analysis here.
- MSQ section was tricky while comparing to that of other sections.
- Based on UCEED 2018 Cut off list, the aspirants will be selected.
- Section A, NAT was time-consuming and a bit lengthier while the remaining sections were as usual. Check UCEED 2018 Paper Analysis (Detailed)
- Question paper seemed to be easy and nearly similar to that of 2017 paper.
UCEED cutoffs include of the last rank at which candidates have been the provideed admission in Colleges accepting UCEED scores/ranks for admission. UCEED rank list will be prepared basis total marks scored by aspirants in Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED).
UCEED 2018 Response Key
- The response key will be available in pdf pattern.
- Before releasing the final response key, a draft response key will be announced on January 27, 2018.
- The final response key, which will be announced in February 2018 will be binding and cannot be challenged any further.
- Via UCEED 2018 Response Key aspirants can calculate their expected scores in the written entrance test.
- In case aspirants find any responses inaccurate they can submit challenges for the same by January 31, 2018.
How to check UCEED 2018 Response Key?
Aspirants can follow the steps given below to check the UCEED 2018 Response Key:
- Select the Downloads tab on the home page.
- Check the responses and calculate the expected scores.
- Click on UCEED 2018 Response Key link.
- Visit UCEED official portal.
- Download the pdf file of the response key.
How to Challenge UCEED 2018 Response Key?
- Participants can submit the grievances at email@example.com. In the subject section, aspirants must mention “Comments on Response Key”.
- The finally announced UCEED 2018 response key will be required.
- As soon as the challenge will be received by the committee, comments will be examined and final judgment will be available for the aspirants at the portal.
- In case of any discrepancies in the draft response key, aspirants can raise objections online. Challenges towards the questions must be submitted via Email.
UCEED 2018 Paper Analysis
- Questions about Verbal, Spatial and Mechanical Ability topics especially involving images appeared as expected in a very good number.
- Several unexpected questions from Probability (Mathematics) appeared this time for the exam.
- English questions were precarious and were in the same number as the earlier year.
- In Design & Aptitude, questions from Spatial, Verbal and Mechanical Ability were given priority.
Overall, the question paper covered broad topics which gave the platform for everyone to secure good marks. Some candidates stated they did well in NAT, while others performed well in MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) and MSQ sections. So, there are chances that the average marking and maximum marks would remain just like in the earlier year.
Cut Off for UCEED 2018
- Cut Off marks will be available as per different categories i.e. Unrecaterd, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Other Backward Class.
- UCEED 2018 Cut off will be released by IIT Bombay.
- After the announce of cut off scores, the admissions committee will proceed with the counselling procedure.
- Only the aspirants having secured the cut off scores will be provided admissions to the participating institutes.
Given below is the earlier year cut off with which aspirants can get the estimates of expected cut off for UCEED 2018:
|Category||Percentage of Marks in Each Section||At Least Total Marks|
|Unreserved/ Common Rank List||10||100|
|Other Backward Classes- Non-Creamy Layer (OBC NCL)||9||90|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||5||50|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||5||50|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||5||50|
At Least marks that candidates obligatory to secure in each section of Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design to make it to the exam’s rank list are as follows:
Share on Whatsapp
|Category||Section A||Section B||Section C||Total Marks|