TS EAMCET 2018 Engineering Response Key
Last Updated -
March 22 2018
TS EAMCET 2018 Response Keys will be allocated by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad or JNTU in May 2018. Engineering paper response keys will be available online at the official website of TS EAMCET i.e. eamcet.tsche.ac.in. TS EAMCET 2018 is scheduled for May 12, 2018 (tentatively).
Listed below are quick facts concerned with TS EAMCET Engineering Response Key 2018:
- The response keys are available in PDF pattern at the official website. Download TS EAMCET Engineering Response key
- The document will contain all the accurate responses, so as to get an estimate of marks they will score.
- Response Keys for the papers are also published separately for both the programs.
- After the exam concludes, the keys are announced in two phases – provisional response key and final response keys.
- There will be a provision to challenge the keys when the provisional response keys are published.
- The state level exam is organized separately for engineering and agriculture & medical stream.
Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test or TS EAMCET is a state level examination organized by JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council for Higher Education). The offline method exams will have 160 objective type questions each. Check TS EAMCET Exam Format
TS EAMCET 2018 Engineering Response Key
- The keys are expected to be available between May 13 to May 15, 2018 on the official website of TS EAMCET.
- TS EAMCET Engineering Response Key will be announced after the examination concludes.
- Last year TS EAMCET Engineering response key was announced two days after the organization of the exam.
- Some coaching institutes also offer the tentative response key which is made by their subject experts.
Aspirants are suggested to refer the response key for the following reasons:
- With the help of response key, participants can calculate the total marks and analyze their performance in the exam, before the declaration of TS EAMCET 2018 Result
- The response will be announced in the form of PDF, also it will be announced question booklet code wise
- The aspirant must ensure that they download it for their paper set only.
- Engineering response key for TS EAMCET will be announced set wise – A, B, C, and D.
- The exam authority will announce separate response key for Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Exam.
How to Download TS EAMCET 2018 Engineering Response Key?
- Listed below are the steps to check and download the response keys of the engineering examination:
- Response Keys for TS EAMCET 2018 will be made available at the official website of the examination.
- The keys are available in PDF pattern.
- Visit the official website of TS EAMCET
- Go to the link of ‘TS EAMCET Response Key’
- Choose the question paper booklet code that was situated to you in the exam
- Now, select the question paper set
- Download the pdf and save it for future reference
Engineering Paper Analysis for TS EAMCET 2017
TS EAMCET is one the toughest entrance test organized for admissions to Engineering and Agriculture programs provided at elite universities in Telangana. According to the experts, this year the level of the exam was moderate. TS EAMCET 2017 was organized on May 12, 2017.
- The difficulty level of Chemistry section was moderate and quite lengthy
- The questions paper was based on three subjects namely Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- Mathematics had 80 numerical question, the level of this section was quite easy according to other subjects.
- Mathematics section carried highest weightage in the examination with 80 questions
- The paper included 160 MCQ type questions (Multiple Choice Questions)
- According to subject experts, Physics was the toughest section on the exam
|Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Level of the Subject|
|Mathematics||80||80||Moderate to Easy|
TS EAMCET Engineering Result 2018
TS EAMCET Engineering Result will be declared in May 2018. It will be announced by JNTU Hyderabad. To check it, offer your registration number and admit card number.
Share on Whatsapp
- Aspirants must score at least 25% marks to qualify the examination
- JNTU will hold the counseling process from the first week of June 2018.
- Counseling Fee of INR 800 requireds to be paid to register for counseling.
- After the declaration of result, shortlisted aspirants will be called for TS EAMCET Counseling.
- TS EAMCET Result will be declared in the form of the scorecard.
- The procedure requires a aspirant to register for it and then proceed to document verification procedure.