TISSNET 2018 Mock Test
Last Updated -
March 06 2018
For all the aspirants appearing in TISSNET 2018 on January 6, we have an exclusive TISSNET 2018 Mock Test. While most of you must be striving for an excellent performance in TISSNET 2018, this mock paper will lend you a helping hand.
Taking the TISSNET 2018 mock test can do wonders for your actual test performance. As it is an online test, it is very important to exercise mock tests so as to get acquainted with TISSNET Exam Format, layout, and interface. TISS Mock Test gives a fair idea about the nature of questions, the difficulty level and how much time is required in each section.
Candidates can now check TISSNET 2018 Mock Test. So, participants are encouraged to attempt this mock test. It also helps analyze your preparation level and can guide you towards possible remedial actions to work in your weak areas. This model paper is just for exercise and acts as a window to know how the actual question paper will look like.
TISSNET Mock Test 2018
We have prepared an exclusive TISSNET 2018 mock test to help you measure your preparation level. It is a very handy tool to understand the type and difficulty level of questions via which you can get acquainted with the layout of the actual paper.
Exercise TISSNET 2018 Mock Test from below:
Tips for TISSNET 2018 Mock Test
Candidate can follow the tips given below to get the most out of TISS mock test:
- Take the mock test in a proper exam environment by following a strict time limit.
- It is advised to attempt the easier questions first as getting these questions right initially can give you an extra boost of confidence. The tough questions should be solved later.
- You must work fast without compromising on your accuracy. Guessing responses in this paper can be helpful as there is no negative marking. Read Helpful Preparation Tips for TISSNET 2018
- Do not waste unnecessary time on difficult questions and simply proceed to the next one. You may return to such questions later if time permits.
TISSNET 2018 Analysis
- Let us have a quick look at what we can expect from TISSNET 2018:
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), the organizing body has not released any major change in the TISSNET 2018 exam format and it will be similar to the earlier years’ exam.
- TISSNET is an objective test which will help assess the aptitude of aspirants for Post Graduate management programs.
- The number of sections and questions will be the same as last year however the difficulty level may slightly change.
- Exam mode- TISSNET 2018 will be organized only in the online method (computer-based test).
- Sections- The question paper will have 3 sections namely, General Awareness, English Proficiency and Math & Logical Reasoning.
- Number of Questions- A total of 100 MCQ type questions will be asked
- Duration- The total time limit is 100 minutes. The sectional time limit will not be eligible.
- Marking Scheme- Every accurate response will be honored +1 marks and there is no negative marking.
• As per earlier years’ trends of TISSNET
, Data Interpretation has the highest weight in Math & Logical reasoning section. Around 8-10 questions are asked from this topic and so students must solve a good number of MCQs on this topic. Read TISSNET 2017 Analysis
• Aspirants must also focus on grammar rules and its proper use as this can help in Fill in the Blanks and Spot the mistake type of questions.
• While preparing for the exam, candidates are advised to read the newspaper daily and exercise questions based on present events regarding politics, economy & finance and social issues so as to do well in the General Awareness section.
TISSNET 2017 Analysis
TISSNET 2017 was successfully organized on January 7, 2017 across 37 centers in India. The organizing body did not introduce any major changes in the exam format. The level of difficulty was moderate to easy.
- In the Math & Logical Reasoning section of TISSNET, around 15 questions were based on reasoning, 7 on Mathematics and 8 on Data Interpretation. Most questions on DI were calculation intensive while Math was dominated by Arithmetic. However, one could have easily attempted all questions with a few minutes to spare.
- The level of difficulty of the English section was easy to moderate. The questions mainly covered areas like Mistake spotting, Odd Man Out, Antonyms, and One-word substitutes. There were no questions from Para Jumbles this year. There was 1 RC which had 5 easy questions.
- The General Awareness section was much easier as compared to last year. Questions from both present and static GK were asked, with a majority of questions based on present affairs and international news. Nearly all areas of Science, Economics, Sports, Polity and Art & Culture were covered. The level of difficulty of this section was easy to moderate.
Read TISSNET 2017 Analysis
TISSNET 2016 Analysis
TISSNET 2016 was successfully held on January 9, 2016. It was an online test but some questions varied for various students. The difficulty of the test was slightly on the easier side.
- In General Awareness section of TISSNET 2016, there was equal number of questions on static and present GK. Most questions were asked based on economics and present affairs followed by the polity.
- The English Proficiency section had an easy to moderate level of difficulty. A total of 10 questions were asked on Fill in the blanks followed by other areas covered like Sentence Correction, Odd Man Out, Idioms, Analogy and 1 RC.
- The Math & Logical Reasoning was fairly easy. There were around 11 questions on DI, 12 questions on Mathematics and 7 questions in LR but this differed for some students. An individual should have spent not more than 45 minutes on this section.
We hope our exclusive mock test will help you fetch a better TISSNET Result. It is expected to come out on April 27. We wish you all the luck!
Share on Whatsapp