SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2018 Download Hall Ticket
Last Updated -
February 13 2018
SSC Stenographer 2018 Hall Ticket will be available at student’s discretion from the first week of August 2018. Any change in date will be intimidated by aspirants via website update. Aspirants will be able to download the hall ticket for SSC Stenographer from www.ssc.nic.in.
- Aspirant required to download the same and take a print out for future requirement.
- SSC Stenographer 2018 Hall Ticket will be available online 10 to 15 days prior the exam.
- The same will be generated while registering for the first time for SSC Stenographer 2018 exam.
- SSC Stenographer 2018 Hall Ticket is necessary for every aspirant to carry when appearing for the exam.
- Please make a note that no hard copy of hall ticket will be sent to a postal address of aspirants.
- Every aspirant will be assigned a unique registration id and roll number.
- It is needed for each aspirant to carry the soft copy of hall ticket to the exam center.
- SSC Stenographer 2018 Hall Ticket can be accessed using one’s roll number or registration number.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts an all India competitive exam for those who opt to become stenographers. SSC Stenographer 2018 covers appointment for both grade C and grade D stenographers. In both cases, the stenographers selected via grade C and grade D will be under the non-gazette category.
Highlights Table of SSC Stenographer 2018
|Organizing Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Releasing Date||First week of August 2018|
|Details on Hall Ticket||Name, Unique ID, Grade C or D, photograph, center situated and date, location|
|Documents need to exam day||Hall Ticket, ID proof, photograph|
SSC Stenographer 2018 Dates for Hall Ticket
Depending on a lot of factors, each year the enrolment date, hall ticket announce the date, exam date change and such changes in date are always notified via the official website. Once registered, students required to regularly reach the official website using their registration id.
|Accepting application for SSC Stenographer 2018|| June 2018|
|Last date to apply for SSC Stenographer 2018|| July 2018|
|Availability of Admit card for downloading||August first week 2018|
|SSC Stenographer 2018 exam date||August last week 2018|
SSC Stenographer 2018 How to Download Hall Ticket?
Aspirants required to follow few simple steps in order to download SSC Stenographer 2018 Hall Ticket from the official website. The steps are as follows:
- This will open a page which will reflect the hall ticket section.
- It will redirect to SSC Stenographer 2018 Hall Ticket with grade C and D
- Click on a similar link as shown here on the official website for Staff Selection Commission exam.
- The page will also display a print option, so aspirants are requested to take a print out.
- Aspirants required to fill the roll number details there and click submit button.
- Aspirant required to reach the official website using the registration id or roll number and password that were generated at the time of registration.
- This print out is the only option available, no hard copy of hall ticket will be offered.
- If all displayed information is accurate then students are requested to download the hall ticket.
- It is advised to check the details of the hall ticket cautiously so that the spelling of names and other details should display accurate information.
SSC Stenographer 2018 Details on Hall Ticket
Details displayed on the hall ticket for SSC Stenographer 2018 are as below;
|Category||Detail in Admit card|
|Full name||In order Last name, middle, first name|
|Registration number||Unique id|
|Category||Grade C or D|
|Roll number||System generated|
|Center||Center selected based on location|
|Date of the examination||Date of SSC Stenographer 2018 exam|
|Time to access test center||1 hour before exam|
|Time of exam||Beginning of exam|
|Objects that are not allowed to carry in exam hall||Any electronic device (mobile, tablet, laptop, camera etc. Mobile phones can be submitted in the center before starting the exam and can be recollected later)|
SSC Stenographer 2018 Discrepancy in Hall Ticket or Admit Card
Unlike few competitive exams where the correction method is provided during form filling and submission and later that window is closed, the same does not hold true for SSC Stenographer 2018 Hall Ticket.
- Online modification option is not available for SSC Stenographer 2018 Hall Ticket.
- Once the hall ticket link appears one can check all the details whether they are correct
- In case of some discrepancy the same required to be e-mailed with the valid document for correction to Staff Selection Commission official email address.
- Aspirants are requested to fill in the application details cautiously since all the information need for hall ticket are captured from the application form itself.
SSC Stenographer 2018 Documents Need to Hall Ticket
The documents that aspirant required to carry along with the SSC Stenographer 2018 Hall Ticket are mentioned below:
- Photo Id proof: Aspirants required to carry a government photo id proof along with them. Either of the mentioned id proofs like; Voter id card, pan card, driving license, Aadhar card will cater the purpose. Please make a note that any society id card or any such non-government identity cards will not be entertained in the test centers.
- Address proof: One requires carrying an address proof like; voter id card, Aadhar card, ration card.
- Photo: Aspirants required to carry two passport sized photos. These photos will be needed for the further procedure by Staff Selection Commission 2018 committee.
Photo id proof and address proof are sufficient for aspirants to enter the exam hall. Without Id card and three passport-sized photos, aspirants will not be allowed to enter the examination center.
SSC Stenographer 2018 Exam Day Instruction
Below mentioned are few exam day instructions to be as mentioned in SSC Stenographer 2018 Hall Ticket:
- Aspirants must access the exam center minimum 60 minutes before the exam begins.
- Carry the hall ticket print out in exam center.
- The response sheet will be offered 20 minutes before the exam time.
- Aspirants must carry good quality HB pencil for QMR response sheet.
- Students are requested to fill the detail like name, date of birth, roll number etc and also read the instructions mentioned on the sheet cautiously.
- Two recent passport sized photos need to submit.
- Aspirants cannot carry any electronic device.
- Id proof is essential to enter the exam hall.
- Credentials will be verified as per which an aspirant will be allowed to appear for the exam.
- No aspirant will be allowed in the exam center when it is less than half an hour left for the exam to begin.
- Individual belongings including the digital watch, mobile phones must be submitted before entering the exam hall.
- Aspirants will be allotted seats half an hour before the commencement of exam.
- The photos must be similar to the one uploaded.
Sheet for rough work will be offered.
Share on Whatsapp