SSC CGL Tier 2 2018 Question Paper, Response Key,Paper Analysis and Cut off (23 February)
Last Updated -
February 23 2018
Today is the last day of SSC CGL English & Quantitative Aptitude exam analysis. Dut to some issues, a new paper was given to the aspirants at around 12:18 PM. Aspirants were solving the paper from 10:30 AM but it all went in vain. This time, SSC is not in the mood to organize the re-exam. The news of new paper made the aspirants nervous. The new Quantitative Aptitude Paper was restarted at around 12:18 PM & ended at around 2:18 PM. Dut to delay in Quant Paper, English Paper has been organized from 4:15 PM. Check SSC CGL Cut off (Tier 2)
- 1 passage from Reading Comprehension (RC) was of difficult level.
- Questions from mistake detection were lengthy(contains 2-3 lines). 1 close test was of difficult level.
- Quantitative Aptitude was difficult to level. Most of the questions were very lengthy or very calculated and time demanding.
- Geometry & Mensuration are the game changer in SSC CGL Tier-II Exam.
Some Questions from exam (English):-
- Catch 22
- Foot the bill
- Breadth of hair
- Jog one's memories
- Carry the can
- Get cracking
- Paper on cracks
- To be red
There were 1 DI in the Exam:-
- Tabular (Profit & Loss)
Some questions from the exam (Quant):
- A chord is drawn to Two concentric circles. Lenght of chords are 4 and 16. What is the difference between the square of radii of both circles?
- A mixture contains acid and water in the ratio 11:2. If 35 liter of water is added the quantity of acid becomes twice in water. Whats the initial quantity of acid.
- Average of the number from 100 to 400 which are divisible by 13.
- A man buys 5 sarees at avg cost 2250. If he had bought 3 more sarees the avg cost would have been 2750. Whats the avg cost of all sarees together.
SSC CGL 2018 Tier 2 Response Key
The response key is expected to be announced 15-20 days after the exam, so we can expect the key for SSC CGL Tier 2 to be announced by the month of March 2018. Key includes the accurate responses to the exam questions. Aspirants can check their approximate total. For every set of question paper, a corresponding response key is offered. With the approximate cut off and approximate marks, aspirants can find the tentative total of the exam.
You can find the response key for the exam over the official website of SSC. Below are the given steps to reach the response key for the given exam:
- The official SSC CGL Tier 2 Response Key 2018 will be published on the website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in within the month of March.
- Look for ‘SSC CGL Tier 2 Solution Key 2018’ link on the website.
- Click on the link and enter the registration details like number, password etc.
- After filling in all details click on ‘Submit’ button to download the response key.
Paper Analysis of SSC CGL 2018 Tier 2
- Now, one must be required to be precociously cautious regarding English Language Section.
- In SSC CGL Tier-II Exam, English language section was of easy to moderate level and give a relief to the CGL candidates to overcome the shock of Quant section today.
- Questions from Algebra were very lengthy.
- Difficult level of Quantitative Aptitude was unexpected, unlike earlier years which is surely going to affect score gained by the aspirants.
- Some questions were lengthy in sentence rearrangement. If we talk about reading comprehension, 3 RC's are of easy level but 2 RC contains lengthy questions.
- In SSC CGL Tier-II Exam, Quantitative Aptitude was of difficult level.
- Its direct impact is on the attempt of the number of questions and morale of the aspirants which seem to be very down comparatively.
- Most of the questions were very lengthy or very calculated and time demanding.
Expected Cut off for SSC CGL 2018 Tier 2
|Category||List - I||List - II||List - III||List – IV|
List-I: Aspirants who qualified for Tier-III for the post of Assistant Audit Officer
List-II: Aspirants who qualified for Tier-III/CPT for the post of Assistant Section Officer in CSS and Assistant in MEA
List-III: Aspirants who qualified for Tier-III for the post of Junior Statistical Officer (Grade-II)
List-IV: Aspirants who qualified for Tier-III/DEST for all the posts (except AAO, ASO/Assistant (in MEA and CSS) and Junior Statistical Officer (Grade-II))
Check SSC CGL Cut off
Share on Whatsapp