SNAP Eligibility, Registration and Other Details for International Candidates
Last Updated -
October 06 2018
Symbiosis National Attitude (SNAP) test Symbiosis International University is a computer-aided entrance examination conducted annually. This exam is the main entry test for admission in the two-year MBA program.
This examination is an international level examination, in addition to the candidates of foreign nationals and poi, NRI and OCI Indian citizens, it is also allowed to participate in this entrance examination.
This year, SNAP 2018
is on December 16, for which registration began on 28 August 2018. Registration and application process are similar to foreigners and Indians.
Candidates on the official Symbios International (www.snaptest.org) portal must apply online for SNAP 2018. The latest updates to SNAP 2018 will also be available on the official Symbiosis website. The following article covers all the details as defined by the Management Review Authority.
Eligibility and reservation for foreign applicants
Foreigners will be admitted to the Seasonal Examination, who has accepted the requirements of the Symbiosis International's official website to meet the requirements. As a reference to students, we have listed admission criteria for foreign applicants:
- Foreign national (FN): If there is a foreign passport, the interested person can apply as a foreign national (FN).
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI): If there is an OCI card, the candidate can apply as an Indian citizen (OCI), and it is a citizen of a country other than India.
- Indian origin (PIO): A candidate can apply as a person of Indian origin (PIO) if he has a PIO card and is a citizen of a country other than India.
- Non-resident Indian (NRI): An interested person can apply as a non-resident Indian (NRI) if he is either 10 + 2 (Indian 10 + 2 equivalent) or if he starts graduating outside of India. It is mandatory for one of the two exams outside India.
Other important issues in terms of eligibility
- It is compulsory for post-graduate candidates who come under the NRI category and have come to India for SNAP examinations.
- The final requirement will be determined by the Symbiosis International University after entering all necessary documents.
- External national / OCI / PIO candidates have the opportunity to participate in IELTS (run by the British Council) or IEL (held by Symbiosis). Candidates needed Band 4 for IELTS and Band 4 for IALA.
- Applicants applying to the category Foreigners / OCI / PIOs must ensure that they have passed the English proficiency test.
Change Introduction to SNAP Eligibility
According to recent updates on Symbiosis International's official website, there is no information about the changes in eligibility criteria for students. So far, the above criteria apply to the following additional requirements:
SNAP 2018 International / Foreign Participants should have the following documents at the time of registration:
- Proof of residence (leave and license agreement / C form) FRO should be credited within 24 hours in 'C' window
- In case of student visa, bonded certificate and university college/institution's entry notice
- Copy of Passport Copy and Visa with Arrival Tickets
- Forms - A
Please visit the official website regularly to learn about the recent changes in the selection criteria for international candidates.
Read more SNAP Eligibility
Registration process for foreign candidates
The registration process for SNAP exam is similar to that of Indian citizens and foreign candidates. The detailed step-by-step registration process for your reference is specified below.
- Visit the official website of SNAP 2018 - https://www.snaptest.org/
- Click the Registration button
- Candidates are required to register mini now
- As part of the registry, set up an email ID, username and password
- The portal will then request a $ 1,750 SNAP trial payment
- In offline mode, transfer fee by online fee or DD (demand draft) in favor of "Symbiosis Test Secretariat" payable in Pune.
- After the SNAP examination, candidates will be redirected to the second part of the form.
- To fill your personal data, education details in the second part of the form, and then to increase you and choose a program, they have to pay 1,000 rupees.
- After registering the organization, your registration will be completed
- Preview the app and take two or three printouts for reference.
Instructions for Students
Candidates present for the SNAP 2018 exam must follow the important instructions/guidelines set by the SNAP 2018 Operations Authority. We have given the following guidelines for your information:
- Candidates must enter the admission notice and ID verification, a digital fingerprint scan and a testing centre on biometric coverage at 12.00 am.
- At 2.10 a candidate is not allowed to attend the SNAP online test 2018.
- SNAP Online Test 2018 will be closed at any position at 16.00, there will be no extra time for the candidate.
- Digital watches with mobile phones, calculators, clock calculators, alarm clocks, calculators, or other electronic devices are not taken in the examination room.
- The Inventor Checks the Input Book and the ID Proof and the Student ID Proof.
- The test period is 120 minutes.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the hall till 14.45. After filing the examination candidate, the examination will not be able to enter the hall again.
- Candidates using unreasonable media will be given the opportunity to consider admission and access to SNAP 2018 scores will be denied.
- Applicants of different branches are requested to contact STS with their scanned copies of their medical certificate to determine the percentage of their handicap. (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Otherwise, this is considered an open category.
Share on Whatsapp