Seat Matrix of Law Colleges through IPUCET (Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test) 2018
Last Updated -
May 02 2018
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has alloted the rundown of the law colleges accepting scores of IPU CET 2018, alongside the admission application form.
IP University has 11 affiliated law colleges that provide admission to undergraduate law programs- BA(LLB) & BBA(LLB).
Admissions are based on an aspirant’s performance in IPUCET, the university’s entrance exam. It is scheduled for May 19, while the result will be out on May 31.
Read the below article to get more information about IPU law colleges and their seat status.
Top 10 IPU CET Law Colleges 2018 for BA(LLB)
The below table represents the category-wise seat matrix for law colleges under IP University for BA.LLB. It is important to have a extensive knowledge of this data, so as to fill your preferences accordingly.
|Institute Name||Course Name||Category|
| -||- ||Gen||SC||ST||Open|
|Amity Law School||BA LLB||210||40||20||1|
|Chanderprabhu Jain College Of Higher Studies & School of Law||BA LLB||132||27||3||0|
|Delhi Institute Of Rural Development,||BA LLB||65||14||2||1|
|Fairfield Institute of Management & Technology||BA LLB||176||36||4||0|
|"Delhi Metropolitan Education (Sunshine Education & Development Society)||BA LLB||126||24||12||0|
|Gitarattan International Business School, Rohini Educational Society||BA LLB||43||9||2||0|
|Ideal Institute of Management and Technology||BA LLB||81||16||2||0|
|JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus||BA LLB||84||16||8||0|
|Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies||BA LLB||88||18||2||0|
|Mahavir Swami Institute of Technology||BA LLB||23||5||2||30|
Check IPUCET Law Cutoff 2018
Top 10 IPU CET Law Colleges 2018 for BBA (LLB)
The below table represents the category-wise seat matrix for law colleges under IP University for BBA.LLB.
|Institute Name||Course Name||Category|
|Chanderprabhu Jain College Of Higher Studies & School of Law||BBA LLB||132||27||3||0|
|Delhi Institute Of Rural Development||BBA LLB||88||18||2||0|
|Fairfield Institute of Management & Technology||BBA LLB||176||36||4||0|
|Delhi Metropolitan Education (Sunshine Education & Development Society)||BBA LLB||83||17||8||0|
|Gitarattan International Business School, Rohini Educational Society||BBA LLB||44||9||1||1|
|JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus||BBA LLB||84||16||8||0|
|Shri Krishna College of Education||BBA LLB||42||8||5||0|
|University School of Law & Legal Studies, GGSIP University Campus||BBA LLB||22||6||3||9|
|Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies||BBA LLB||132||27||3||0|
Counselling for IPU CET 2018
- Participants have to fill the choices of their preference, and according to the filled choices, the university will allow the seats to the participants.
- The university publishes the merit list for the participants those will appear in IPUCET 2018.
- The counselling is directed through online mode for most programs.
- The clear counselling schedule will be displayed on the website after a few days of the declaration of IPUCET Result.
- Participants will be called for the counselling rounds on the basis of rank obtained by them.
- IPU CET counselling is conducted in multiple rounds on the basis of seat availability.
IPU CET Counselling Process 2018
The process is given in following steps:
Submission of Counselling Fee:
- Participants have to deposit INR 1000/- as the counselling fee. The fee can be remitted by selecting the option for ‘payment of counselling participation fee’.
- Participants can check their fee payment status form the official website and take the printout of it for further proceedings.
- After submitting the details, participants will get two options of payment, i.e., cash payment (via challan) or net banking (credit card/debit card/net banking).
- Fill the details cautiously and take the two printouts of the registration form.
- For registration after the payment of participation fee, participants have to enter the CET details in which they have to fill the academic and individual details.
- Once the filling of choices will be over, participants cannot fill the choices of their preference.
- Take the printout of the filled choices after clicking on ‘Save’ button.
- Participants can select the choices from the all available combinations of all institutions and programs.
- Participants can fill their maximum number of choices so as to increase the maximum number of chances of getting desirable seats.
- After the registration process, participants have to fill the choice for allocation of seats.
Seat Allocation Result (in every round):
- After a choice filling period, the seat will be allotted on the basis of merit and respective category and region.
- If seat mind is allotted to the participants, then they can print the provisional seat allocation letter.
- Participants have to pay INR 40, 000/- to confirm their seats as a part of the academic fee.
- Participants can check the result from the participant’s login account from the official website.
- Print the part academic fee details in the stipulated time period.
Freezing of Allotted Seat (after every round):
- If the participant will do not freeze the allotted seat, then they will be allotted with the next higher preference automatically in the next round.
- Withdrawal and Fee Refund (If Need):
- After allotting the seats, if participants are satisfied with the allotted seat and do not seek to participate in the further counselling rounds, then they can freeze their seat by selecting the ‘freeze’ option.
- After withdrawing and refund of fee, the participant will not be considered for subsequent rounds of online counselling except ‘spot’ counselling.
- After deposit the academic fee, if a participant seekings to withdraw the allotted seat, he/she can withdraw the seat by selecting the withdraw option on the login account before the last date.
Last round of allocation:
- In the last round of online counselling. The category-wise and region-wise seats will be converted to unreserved category seats.
- After the last round of allocation of seats, there will no option for withdraw of seats and refund of fees.
Sliding of Allotted Seat:
- After the completion of sliding around, the seat allotted participants should report to the situated college or university for documents verification and submission of the rest amount of fees.
- Participants those allotted seats, paid the part academic fee and frozen their seats and have not withdrawn will be considered for sliding round of online counselling.
- The sliding round will be based on the preferences already selected by the participants on their merit basis.
Reporting to the institution:
- Participants have to report the allotted college along with the admission slip, the provisional allocation letter, the academic fee receipt and necessary documents.
- Failing to produce the need documents will automatically lead to the cancellation of admission.
- After sliding round participants can generate the provisional admission slip along with enrollment number.
- If seats will remain vacant in the participating institutions/colleges, the university will update the status on the university website and organize the spot round of counselling.
- The spot round will be directed after the completion of the admission procedure to fill the vacant seats.
- Participants those wish to participate in the offline counselling have to pay the counselling fee of INR 2000/-.
- Spot round of counselling will be conducted via offline mode.
- All ‘not ‘admitted’ participants can participate in this round. Participants those withdraw their seats can also participate in the spot round counselling.
Documents Need for Counselling
- Category certificate duly attested
- IPU CET 2018 registration slip
- Provisional seat allocation letter
- Class 12th mark sheet and certificates
- IPU CET rank card 2018
- Class 10th mark sheet and certificates
- IPU CET hall ticket 2018
- 2 Identical photographs
- Character certificate
We hope this article was helpful in learning about the top IPU CET Law Colleges and their seat matrix. The law entrance exam is scheduled for May 19. You may find this data helpful in delving for the right college. We wish you luck!
Share on Whatsapp