SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Vacancy 2018 - Apply for 407 Vacancies
Last Updated -
February 02 2018
State Bank of India has released appointment of Specialist Cadre Officers. A total of 407 positions are open for appointment. Aspirants should note that this is a contractual appointment. The online registration for the same opens on January 31, 2018 at the official website – www.sbi.co.in.
The roles for which SBI SO is appointing are Relationship Manager (e-Wealth, NRI, Acquisition, Corporate), Investment Counsellor (IC), Customer Relationship Executive (CRE), Central Research Team (CRT-VP Portfolio Analysis and Data Analytics), Head (Operations), Compliance Officer, Project Development Manager (Business/Technology), Manager-Business Development, Investment Advisor (Retail & Corporate), Central Operations Team Support, Central Research Team Support and Zonal Head (e-Wealth/NRI/Retail Sales).
Check Official Notification of SBI 2018 for Specialist Cadre Officer
Exam Dates for SBI SO 2018
|Availability of online Application Form||January 31 – February 15, 2018|
|Last date for editing Application Form Details||February 15, 2018|
|Last date for printing filled-in Application Form||March 3, 2018|
|Online Fee Payment||January 31 – February 15, 2018|
|Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application Form along with Attachments at CRPD||February 23, 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI SO 2018
The eligibility criteria, job profile, and pay scales differ for the various positions. Aspirants are advised to study the official notification thoroughly to understand the job requirement for each position and to ascertain their eligibility criteria for application. The final selection of aspirants will be done via individual interviews.
In general terms:
- The basic educational qualification needs to apply for the Special Cadre Officer at SBI is a Graduation Degree from a recognized University.
- Age limit ranges from at least 20 years to maximum 50 years, as on December 1, 2017, and is various for various positions.
- However, certain positions require its participants to be Graduate/PG in Commerce/Finance/Economics/ Management/Mathematics/ Statistics or MBA/MMS/PGDM/ME/M. Tech / BE/B. Tech. Positions like Investment Counsellors or Compliance Officer obligatory professional certifications like NISM/CWM/CFP mandatorily.
- Participants obligatory to be mostly from the financial services background with varying length of experience in Wealth Management, Retail Banking, Investment Advisory etc.
How to apply SBI Appointment 2018 for Special Cadre Officers
- Step 1 – Visit the official website - sbi.co.in
- Step 2 – Click on the notification that reads,
Appointment of Specialist Cadre Officers (Contractual) in SBI for Wealth Management
- Step 3 – It will take you to another page, where you obligatory to click on ‘Apply Online’ under
“Appointment of Specialist Cadre Officers (Contractual) in SBI for Wealth Management (Apply Online from January 31, 2018 to February 15, 2018) Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/WM/2017-18/09”
- Step 4 – Register online, fill the application form, pay the application fee and clear the application procedure
- Step 5 – Download the confirmation page and take a printout for further reference
Application fees and intimation charges for various category of aspirants:
|Category||Application Fees (INR)|
|General and OBC||600|
Documents Need for SBI SO Application Form 2018
The following documents will have to be uploaded at the time of registration for Application Form. Note that once uploaded, none of the documents can be changed.
- Aspirants’ Recent Passport-size Photograph
- Aspirants’ Specimen Signature
- Brief Resume (.doc or .docx)
- ID Proof (.pdf)
- Proof of DOB (.pdf)
- All Academic Certificates (.pdf)
- Experience Certificate (.pdf)
- Valid driving licenses for CRE (.pdf)
- Fee Payment e-Receipt
- SC/ST/PWD certificate allowed by competent authority (if eligible)
- All Documents should be uploaded in .pdf pattern except for the Resume which should be in either .doc or .docx pattern.
- Uploaded Documents are completely legible.
- The Documents should be A4-size and the file size should not exceed 500 KB.
Selection Process of SBI SO 2018
- A committee will be constituted by the Bank that will decide the parameters for shortlisting and will select aspirants for the interview rounds.
- SBI will select aspirants for the Special Cadre Officers on the basis of one or more rounds of Individual Interviews.
- Post-Interview round, a Merit list will be prepared on the basis of scores secured by aspirants in the primary interview round.
- In case of a tie, with more than one aspirant scoring similar scores, such aspirants will be ranked in descending order of age, both in the selection list as well as in the waiting list.
- Final Selection and recruitment will be based on this Merit List.
Share on Whatsapp
- The aspirants will be placed in Mumbai or Different e-Wealth Centers/Hubs across India.
- The remuneration for the advertised positions would include of fixed and variable components but will not be a deterring factor for appropriate aspirants.