SBI SO 2018 Question Paper, Response Key, Paper Analysis and Cut off
Last Updated -
February 26 2018
SBI SO 2018-19 will be organize to select eligible aspirants to the post of Specialist Officer in various branches of State Bank of India. SBI SO recruitment 2018 SBI SO 2018 was successfully held on February 25 in the online method at different exam centers across India. The response keys of the exam will be announced by SBI post the SBI SO 2018 exam on the official website of SBI - sbi.co.in.
- Syllogism also comprised questions having "can never" clause and Data Sufficiency comprised questions based on Direction Sence, Comparison of heights, linear arrangement. Check SBI SO Paper Analysis
- Quantitative Aptitude, there were 4 sets of data interpretation, following were the types of DI –
- There were 4 sets of puzzles and Seating Arrangement.
- The reading comprehensions were based on a topic of financial technology and banking and the other RC was concerned to some new technology launched in France for children.
- No questions were asked from the Union Budget 2018
- Level of GA was a moderate and maximum number of questions were from present affairs of January and February.
- Tabular - It was Calculative in comparison to other DIs and represented data of loan offered by 4 various banks
- Pie Chart - It represented the data/ratio of Scale-1 and scale-2 SBI Officers in 4 various cities.
SBI SO Response Key 2018
- The response keys hold much importance post the exam, as those allow students to match their responses and predict their scores.
- The response keys and solved papers for all the four sets - A, B, C, and D, will be declared by SBI at its official website - sbi.co.in
- For accessing the SBI SO response keys, you will need to click the ‘Career’ link that will be made available at the home page post few days from the exam.
- You will then need to click the ‘Response Key for Specialist Cadre Officer Online Examination 2018’ link.
- You will be required to offer the need credentials i.e. registration number and password generated at the time of application form submission, along with the date of birth.
- The solved papers and response keys for all four sets, A, B, C, and D, will be displayed on the screen.
- You will be able to download the PDF copy of the response keys of the paper set in which you would attempt the exam.
- Additionally, you will also be able to print the copy of the response keys and use it for your reference.
SBI SO Result 2018
SBI SO result is published by the State Bank of India. The SBI SO result declared to the aspirants who have cleared the interview process. The final list of the selected aspirants is released officially. Around 1500 vacancies are filled by recruiting the specialist's offices across India. Every year SBI publish the results for officers cadre for different positions. aspirants have to check their results with their corresponding Registration Number / User Id and with the password. The Final Selected aspirants list are released by the SBI Authority who have been chosen for Regular and Contract Basis.
Paper Analysis for SBI SO 2018
- Each accurate response was set for one mark, and there was negative marking.
- The questions were asked of the four sections – Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, English Language, and Professional Knowledge.
- However, the difficulty of the questions was evenly distributed. Like some questions were easy, some were medium and the remaining ones were tougher.
- Following is the overall paper analysis of the SBI SO 2018 exam:
- For each inaccurate attempt, one-fourth (1/4) mark was supposed to be deducted from the aspirant’s score.
- The overall difficulty level of the paper was moderate.
- All the questions were of multiple choice, and four probable responses were offered for each question.
|Section Name||Total Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Difficulty Level||Number of General Attempts|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||Easy to Moderate||35-40|
|English Language||35||35||Moderate to Difficult||22-25|
Cut off for SBI SO 2018
The SBI SO 2018 cut off will be released once the final results will be declared by SBI. Note that you will need to qualify each section of the SBI SO 2018 exam in order to appear in the interview. The SBI SO cut off 2018 will be the at least mark that you will require getting selected for the interview.
The cut off marks of the SBI SO exam will vary based on the different categories. You can predict the cut off for SBI SO 2018 by analyzing that of the earlier year. Following is the cut off of the SBI SO 2017 exam.
|Category/Section||Professional Knowledge||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language||Reasoning Ability||Overall|
Following is the overall SBI SO 2017 cutoff for different categories.
Share on Whatsapp
|Category||Least Qualifying Marks|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||95|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||75|