SBI PO 2018 Photo & Signature Size, Dimension, Format and Other Details
Last Updated -
April 13 2018
SBI PO Notification 2018 will soon be announced in online mode. There are certain specifications as defined by SBI which must be taken seriously while filling the application form. At the time of SBI PO Registration 2018, aspirants will be asked to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signatures. The application forms will be filled through official website of SBI PO, i.e., www.sbi.co.in/careers. In case, the specifications of uploaded images do not match the guidelines as given in notification for SBI PO 2018, the application will be rejected.
SBI PO 2018 Photo Specifications
Those who wish to apply for SBI PO 2018 must be aware of the dimensions as specified in the notification to clear SBI PO Registration. Aspirants will have to get their passport size photograph scanned as per the guidelines are given below:
- Size- 20 kb to 50 kb
- If you wear glasses, make sure there is no reflection involved.
- In case flash is used, make sure eyes are not projected in red color.
- Dimensions - 200 X 230 pixels
- Do not wear cap, sunglasses or hats while getting your passport size photograph clicked.
- Passport Size Photograph must be colored and recent.
- The background of the photograph must be light, preferably white.
|SBI PO 2018 Photo Specifications|
|Dimensions||200 X 230 pixels|
|File Size||20 kb – 50 kb|
Check SBI PO Syllabus 2018
SBI PO 2018 Signature Specifications
After uploading the scanned image of passport size photograph, aspirants will have to upload the scanned copy of their signatures. There are specifications as defined in the notification for signatures as well. The guidelines are as follows:
- Dimensions- 140 X 160 pixels.
- Size- 10 kb to 20 kb.
- Sign on a white paper with the black ink pen.
- Make sure that signatures are original and are not by any other person.
The signatures will be put on every official document including hall ticket, if in case it does not match with the signatures in the response script, the aspirant will directly away be disqualified.
ReadSBI PO Exam Format 2018
|SBI PO 2018 Signature Specifications|
|Dimensions||140 X 160 pixels|
|File Size||10 kb- 20 kb|
SBI PO 2018 Do’s and Don’ts for Photograph and Signature
There are a few things that an aspirant must keep in mind while appearing for SBI PO 2018.
- The photograph should not have cap/hat or sunglasses.
- Writing full name in capital letters in the given box will NOT be accepted as the signature. Doing so can also lead to the cancellation of the application form.
- Students have to upload their signature and their guardian’s signature in the suitable box offered in the SBI PO Application Form 2018 in running handwriting.
- Polaroid photos are liable to be rejected.
- Students must bring additional copies of the submitted passport size photographs, completely depicting the image with proper colors.
- During the examination, the participant should sign in presence of examiner, across the photograph.
- Spectacles are allowed only if being regularly used.
SBI PO 2018 Scanning Photograph and Signatures
Follow the given below pointers at the time of scanning your SBI PO 2018 passport size photograph and Signatures: ‘
- Set the scanner resolution to at least of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- If the specifications vary, crop the image in the scanner to the edge of photograph or signature, thereafter, use upload editor to crop the image to the final size.
- Set color to True Colour
- Aspirants can check Image dimensions by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon. Aspirants using MS Office/MS Windows can easily obtain signature and photo in .jpeg pattern by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager.
- Make sure that the file size is as specified in the above two sections.
The process to Upload Photograph and Signature in SBI PO Application Form 2018
Share on Whatsapp
- Two separate links will be given to upload photograph and signatures.
- Browse and select the exact location of the scanned copies of signatures and photograph.
- Click on respective links to upload both the documents.
- Click on Open or Upload option.