RITES (Rail India Technical and Economic Service) Recruitment through GATE 2018
Last Updated -
March 23 2018
RITES Appointment via GATE 2018 – Rail India Technical and Economic Service is an engineering consultancy which is responsible for delivering the transport infrastructure projects.
RITES appoints the graduate engineers and appointment will be carried out via GATE 2018 scores.The candidates who are ready to join can check the details from the RITES official website.
- The organization published a notification to invite the interested GATE qualified aspirants to apply for the subsequent vacancies of Civil Engineers for different specializations.
- Interested aspirants must apply before April 09, 2018 and submit their documents latest by April 20, 2018.
- Aspirants must know GATE PSU Cut Off Scores to get the fair idea about the trends in cut-offs for selection in different various organisations.
- With a total of 16 vacancies listed in the notification, RITES invites applications from dynamic and hardworking professionals.
- The notification of PSUs via GATE generally comes after the declaration of GATE Result.
|Start date of online registration ||March 15, 2018|
|Last date of online registration ||April 09, 2018|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of documents ||April 20, 2018|
|Date of selection ||To be notified later|
Number of Vacancies RITES Appointment 2018
The table below represents the details of vacancy:
|25/17||Technical Assistant (Civil)||0||2||0||1||3|
|27/17||CAD Operator (Civil)||5||3||0||1||9|
Note: Please note for electrical engineering: There is 1 vacancy for PWD (Person with disability).This vacancy will be filled by the person as per the reservation rules are given by Government of India. Also, the number of vacancies can increase or decrease without any prior intimation given to the aspirant.
The 1 vacancy which is there for PWD in Electrical Engineering stream requires the person to fulfil following criteria:
- Should be able to work while standing.(ST)
- Should be able to work while sitting (S).
- Should be able to perform work while bending (BN).
- Should be able to perform work while walking (W).
- Should be able to work while seeing (SE).
- Should be able to do work with manipulation of fingers.(MF)
- Should be able to do communication with work (C).
- Should be able to perform work while reading and writing.(WR).
- The code to be used with the filling of seats is OA(one hand affected)/OL(one leg affected)/HI(Hearing Impairment)
Age Limit of RITES Appointment 2018
Upper age limit: 30 years as on the last date of online application of RITES.
Lower age limit: 21 years (complete).
SC/ST/OBC/PwD/Ex-servicemen aspirants will get age relaxations as per Govt.norms.
RITES Regular employees shall be applicable for relaxation of 5 years in Age Limit.
Eligibility Criteria for RITES Appointment 2018
Full-time Bachelor’s degree in one of the following branch:
|Branch||Full-time degree need/GATE CODE|
|Civil engineering||Civil (CE)|
The essential qualification is at least 60% marks in the branch.For OBC/SC/ST aspirants the necessary cut off has been reduced to 50% or equal CGPA.This is eligible for the combined result of the student and not to the personal semester.
Date of birth details
This date of birth as declared in Class 10th or Matriculation certificate will be considered.No other documents like affidavits, birth extracts will be considered.
Aspirants need to have a valid GATE 2018 score in order to complete and enter the next stage.
Qualifying marks for GD and interview
There are no qualifying marks for GD and interview.IT depends upon RITES TO CALL for an interview.The interview has the qualifying marks:
- Reserved (SC/ST):50 %
- A person with a disability:50%
- Unreserved (general):60%
Weightage of various Parameters (tentative)
|GATE 2017 (marks out of 100)||85%|
|Group discussion||3 %|
|Individual interview||12 %|
Note: Please note that you required qualifying in GATE 2018, Group discussion and Individual Interview separately.Then only you are selected for the job.Simply being called for the GD and PI does not entitle you to be part of the organization. RITES holds all the rights to the appointment of the aspirant.
Remuneration Package RITES Appointment 2018
- The pay scale is Rs.20600-46500/-
- Basic pay: Rs.20600/-
- Dearness allowance (DA) and House Rent Allowance (HRA) will be offered to the selected aspirants at the time of training.
- The aspirant required to clear an end term training examination in order retain a permanent position in the organization.
- Aspirant will join after training position of Assistant Manager.
- After this, the aspirant will be on probation duration for 2 years and on successful completion, you will permanently join at the position of Assistant Manager.
- Salary will be around Rs.7.32 lacks at the time of training and will be around Rs.11.81 lacks per annum after completion of training.
Service Bond RITES Appointment 2018
You need to sign a bond duration to cater the organization for 3 years after successful completion of the training period.The Amount of Bond is Rs.3,50,000.It is same for all Categories.
In case you wish to resign after training or within 3 years then you need to deposit the above-mentioned amount.
Application Procedure of RITES Appointment 2018
- The aspirant needs to log into rites website and click on apply online.
- On successful completion, the system will generate a unique Registration Number which you must retain for future use.This is important for GD/PI.
- The challan required to be deposited into the nearest Indian Bank discipline.This challan number is valid only for 72 hours after it is generated.
- After making Payment, an aspirant required to go to“Payment Details”.EnterCBS Discipline Code, Journal No.and Discipline code.
- Upload the scanned copy of challan on the RITES Website.
- All the documents have to be produced at the time of interview only.
- The aspirant who is already working in RITES /Any government organization required registers online.
- The internal aspirants have to send their resume to higher authorities via their management hierarchy.
- Only one application can be submitted.
- Rest information will be updated on the rites website under career section.
- Same application photograph has to be used throughout the examination procedure.
Read About GATE PSU Cutoff
Aspirants are requested to keep willing self-attested copies of the following documents when they are called for Interview
- Certificate of Age
- Recent Photographs
- Application Form
- Certificate in support of the claim to belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-Serviceman or Physically Handicapped, where eligible for GOI prescribed patterns.
- Experience Certificates (In Chronological Order)
- Certificate of Educational Qualifications.
- Certificate in support of a claim for age/fee exemption, where eligible.
The aspirant is needed to pay the application fee via bank challan in any discipline of Indian Bank all over India
General Instructions for RITES Recruitment through GATE 2018
- Only Indian Nationals are applicable to apply.
- GATE SCORE OF 2017 IS ONLY ELIGIBLE NOT OF GATE 2016 or prior.
- Final year students who are applicable for GATE are applicable for RITES placement.
- Students who will give their final exams from March 2016 May/June 2016 Can apply.
- The information was given by the student of establishing that it is not legitimate the student candidature is subjected to immediate termination.
- Caste Certificate should be inline with the RITES certificate details given.
- If establish that you are above the age limit after completing the exam your admission will not be considered.
- Date of issuance of mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring a qualification.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/diploma is honoured, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute.
- In the absence of any proof of norms adopted by the university/Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into a percentage, the criteria adopted by AICTE shall be followed.
- It is necessary to have an email Id and keep it functional throughout the examination procedure as all the notifications will be sent through email.
- Internal aspirants who fulfil the admission criteria can apply.AGE RELAXATION OF 5 YEARS IS GIVEN ON BOTH THE ABOVE AGE LIMIT AS GIVEN BY THE ORGANIZATION.
- The aspirants who are presently working with any Government/Non-Government organization/PSU/Autonomous bodies have to furnish a NOC (No Objection Certificate) at the time of joining NHPC.If not furnished the candidature will be considered terminated.
- In case of ambiguity that comes up during the procedure of selection because of the language issues, the support will be given to the meaning of the statements in the English language.
- RITES holds all the rights to cancel/alter/terminate/restrict/enlarge/modify the appointment procedure at any time without prior information or updated given to the aspirants.
- The vacancies that are said can be increased or decreased by the discretion of RITES authority without intimating the aspirant.
- Aspirants can be placed anywhere in India.
- In case of any queries please contact at email@example.com.
- Aspirants must keep this email id in their email box in order to avoid any conflict of messages.
- Anytime establish that the aspirant is doing any kind of illegal or forgery activities the candidature is subjected to termination.
Share on Whatsapp