Result of IMU CET 2018
Last Updated -
February 15 2018
Result of IMU CET 2018
IMU CET 2018 Results will be declared for undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the month of May 2018.
- After the results are released, online counseling will begin.
- Response key will be available before the releasement of result
- On the basis of IMU CET Score, aspirants will be selected for the counseling process.
- The aspirant must first pay IMU CET counseling registration fees of INR 10,000 to IMU.
- Hall ticket number and date of birth is needed to check the result
- Once the seat is allotted, aspirants will need to appear for document verification and physical fitness examination.
IMU CET 2018 (Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test) is regulated and organizeed by the Indian Maritime University. It is an all India online common entrance tests which are organizeed for admission to the Under Graduate & Post Graduate courses in the field of marine.
Result Highlights Table of IMU CET 2018
|IMU CET Result 2018||May 2018|
|Counseling for Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses||May 2018|
|Announce of the first list of selected aspirants||First week of June 2018|
|Deadline for Online Payment of program fee for first list||Second week of June 2018|
|Announce of the second list of selected aspirants||Last week of June 2018|
|Deadline for Online Payment of program fees for the second list of aspirants||July 2018|
Dates for IMU CET Result 2018
IMU CET Results will be released on the official website. Automated emails/SMS will also be sent to the registered aspirants. As soon as the results are released, aspirants will be able to check it via the link on the website.
Here is a table of important details concerned with IMU CET 2018:
|Date of Entrance Exam||May 2018|
|Announce of Response Key||May 2018|
|Releasement of Result||May 2018|
|Merit List 1||May 2018|
|Last date to pay the fees||June 2018|
|Merit List 2||June 2018|
|Last date to pay the fees||July 2018|
|Verification of Documents||July 2018|
|Commencement of New Session||August 2018|
How to Check IMU CET Result 2018?
Indian Maritime University will declare the results for IMU CET 2018 will be declared in May 2018. Aspirants can check the results on the official website, www.imu.edu.in
An automated SMS and email will be sent to the registered aspirants once the results are released.
- Students should then click on the notification and then fill the columns that will appear in a dialogue box.
- Students are advised to get it printed as they will have to produce it in future in admission procedure if they get selected.
- They will have to fill their admit card number and date of birth and their IMU CET 2018 Result will be displayed on the screen.
Scorecard of IMU CET 2018
Students must note that with the results, IMU will also show the score and the rank secured by participants. This score is vital as it will help in arranging the ranks. These ranks will determine the chances of aspirant securing admission in the institute of their choice.
How to Download IMU CET Scorecard 2018?
- Take a printout of your scorecard and keep it for further use.
- Fill the need details - admit card number and date of birth
- Visit the official website and search for the notification of results.
- Students can check their scorecard along with the result from the same online portal.
- The students then can see their IMU CET 2018 Scorecard.
Response Key of IMU CET 2018
If any student seekings to know his/her scores before the announce of actual results, he can do so by confirming his answers with the answers which will be given in the response key. The response key is expected to be announced on May 2018, before the releasement of results.
Students can calculate their presumptive total marks by awarding himself 1 marks for every accurate response and no deductions for the wrong response.
Merit List of IMU CET 2018
All aspirants who will appear for IMU CET 2018 should regularly visit the website. The cut-off is basically the at least number of marks one required to qualify for admissions to different courses in IMU. After the releasement of results, the university will declare cut-off marks. The cut-off will vary for various courses.
The students should have scored an equal or above number of marks to be applicable to the counseling procedure. The cut-off will be decided by IMU based on different factors - the number of students, average performance and availability of seats.
How to check and download Merit List IMU CET 2018?
- Visit the official IMU website
- Click on the link and download the merit list.
- Download the merit list for future use.
- If your name is on the list prepared by IMU, then you qualify for the counseling procedure.
- A direct link titled - CET Cut-off/Merit List will be placed on the website
Counseling of IMU CET 2018
The counseling of IMU CET 2018 will begin from June 2018. Aspirants who are shortlisted based on IMU CET scores and merit list prepared by IMU will be called for counseling at five IMU Campuses only.
- The counseling of IMU CET will be organizeed by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological until June 2018.
- Please note that the affiliated colleges of IMU will not organize any procedure of IMU CET counseling.
- However, aspirants selected in the First/ Second/ Third (if it is announced) List published by IMU will need to pay an amount of INR 25,000.
- IMU CET 2018 counseling procedure will comprise verification of aspirant’s mark sheets and other important documents.
- Aspirants who have completed IMU CET 2018 and seeking to seek admissions to affiliated institutes should approach the respective affiliated Institute straight.
- The aspirant must first pay IMU CET counseling registration fees of INR 10,000 to IMU. Please note that this amount is non-refundable.
Important Instructions Regarding Counseling
All aspirants qualifying the cut-off will be called for online counseling of IMU CET 2018 after the declaration of IMU CET 2018 Result.
- Seat allocation to different engineering courses will be done after the counseling of IMU CET 2018.
- The seat allocation procedure will be followed by verification of original mark sheets and certificates, physical fitness competence, etc. Aspirants who fail to produce the need documents will not be allotted seats to any of the engineering courses.
- There will also be a fitness and medical exam to make sure that aspirant's health allows him to be a part of the course. Any aspirants failing this procedure will be disqualified from taking admission.
- To participate in the counseling rounds, aspirants have to register online on the website in the counseling section link that will be activated.
- Selected aspirants have to pay the amount of INR 25, 000 after the publication of the first list.
- The number of rounds depends entirely on availability of seats
- Documents needed at the time of counseling are:
- The counseling will be organizeed in around three rounds. It may stop at two in case seats are filled.
- After registration, the list of selected aspirants will be published by the examination authority.
1. IMU CET – 2018 Application receipt, Admit Card, Score Card.
2. Class XIIth mark sheet
3. Class Xth mark sheet
4. School-leaving certificates
5. Permanent Caste Certificate (if eligible)
6. Income Certificate (if eligible)
7. Two sets Xerox copies of above-mentioned certificates and Two Passport size photos
Share on Whatsapp