Preparation Books for IPU CET 2018 Engineering Courses
Last Updated -
February 19 2018
Best Engineering Reference Books for IPU CET 2018- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) organizes its common entrance exam, IPU CET, for different fields viz. engineering, medical, dental, law, etc.
Aspirants often get confused in regard to which books or study material to refer, especially for engineering programmes (B.Tech & M.Tech.). They look for materials which all toppers have sworn.
Well, even in this phase, the key is to make books your best friend. IPU CET Books help strengthen your weaker areas. And second, most of the books comprise sets of most important questions that you must solve during your preparation. Download IPU CET Question Papers Now, why books? First, these books help in revising the clear IPU CET syllabus. Because they fulfill two areas.
Given below are subject-wise IPUCET books for engineering. They are a good source to refer for basic and in-depth knowledge about the subject. If read well, we assure an excellent IPU CET Result.
Books for IPU CET 2018 Engineering Courses: Chemistry
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by JD Le - A great book for inorganic chemistry. This book will be helpful in understanding the concepts rather than cramming it.
- Objective Chemistry by Pradeep- As far as Pradeep’s objective books are related, they offer handy material and hold a difficulty level which is fine according to IPU CET Engineering Exam.
- Objective Question papers of the earlier year of JEE Main and JEE Advanced (AIEEE and IIT) - Without solving earlier years’ papers, one can’t give that touch of clearness to their preparation for IPU CET. It gives a rough idea of the expected question paper and difficulty level. Practicing questions of Mains & Advanced will make it easier to score in IPU CET BTech Exam.
- All NCERT Books of 11th and 12th - Nearly 60-75 % of the questions are straight taken from NCERT textbook for Chemistry. In Organic Chemistry, the major portion of the remaining concepts and mechanisms explained in the text, a kind trend was seen in this. Inorganic Chemistry to has most questions from NCERT. Going via NCERT is very important as it completes minute concepts which are very important for any examination.
Books for IPU CET 2018 Engineering Courses Engineering: Physics
Given below are some of the most advisable IPU CET preparation books that the toppers referred to:
- BOOK by Resnick Halliday – Vol.1 & Vol.2 is a great book for theory and non-trivial problems.
- Objective Physics by Pradeep- This book can be referred to the students as it contains solutions to a no. of topics. Sections have been divided such as easy, moderate, and difficult so that students can build up confidence in them but it can be used only for exercise.
- A Concept of Physics by H C Verma- This is the best engineering book for problem solutions as well as concepts. It is for students who aim to make their base strong.
- NCERT Books of 11th and 12th Classes- The basics for most problems in CET exams are from NCERT textbook for Physics and all you require is to alter the arguments as the need for the problem. Few questions were asked in the past which can be the response only by reading between the lines of NCERT chapters.
Books for IPU CET 2018 Engineering Courses: Mathematics
For the mathematics section in IPU CET 2018, you can refer to the below books:
- RD Sharma for class 11th & 12th- These are the ones that will build your stabilization but people tend to underestimate the school level books.
- NCERT Mathematics Books - NCERT Mathematics books of class 11th & 12th are compulsory to go through because, in the engineering exam, there have been instances when questions were straight asked for it.
- Objective Book by R. D. Sharma- It’s a great book for IPU CET preparation & elaborates on all relevant topics. Candidates can gain mastery over the different types of problems via this book.
What Else to Study for IPU CET 2018 Engineering Exam?
- GGSIPU Engineering Entrance Exam Success Package by Arihant Experts- Model papers and previews questions and responses are covered in this book. This contains 12 years solved papers and chapter wise explanation of questions and responses from the year 2004 -2016. This book is considered to be very helpful as questions in IPU CET Question Paper are often from this book.
- GGSIPU Solved Papers 2004-2015- Authentic, analytical and augmented solutions to the questions have been given in the book of Solved Papers, asked in earlier years’ GGSIPU CET Engineering.
For an in-depth comprehension of the concepts on which the questions are based, the solutions to the questions have been offered in detail. Also, appropriate chemical reactions, tables, and diagrams have been comprised of the solutions to the earlier years’ papers for a better understanding of the concepts.
The earlier years’ solved papers will not only help in practicing the questions asked in earlier year GGSIPU CET Engineering but also an insight into the examination format.
As the book contains an ample number of solved papers with detailed solutions, it for sure will help candidates get an insight into the format of the examination and the types of questions asked in GGSIPU CET Engineering Entrance Exam.
These books cater as an excellent tool to enhance your performance in the exam. We wish you all the luck! GGSIPU CET BTech is scheduled on May 13, 2018.
Share on Whatsapp