OJEE (Odisha Joint Entrance Examination) 2018 Question Paper, Answer Key, Analysis & Cut off
Last Updated -
April 30 2018
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE 2018) was successfully organizeed on May 13 in offline mode. The exam was taken by almost 40,000 aspirants for admission to different undergraduate, masters and lateral entry programmes in the state colleges.
OJEE 2018 response key shall be soon made available through online mode at odishajee.com. It must be noted that the admissions in different proposed fields shall be strictly based on the marks secured OJEE.
Moreover, the cutoff score will play a major role for candidates to get final admissions in the desired field and college in the state of Odisha. Check Expected OJEE 2018 Cutoff Various colleges affiliated to OJEE 2018 might vary in terms of criteria and merit for admissions.
NOTE: However, from 2017 onwards, B.Tech/B.Arch. admissions are carried on through JEE Main 2018 scores, while NEET scores shall be used for MBBS/BDS admissions.
Download OJEE Response Key 2018
OJEE Board, the examination organizing authority will be responsible to announce the response key of OJEE 2018. OJEE 2018 response key is considered quite important for those who have attempted the entrance test as it helps them to get an estimation of their right and wrong attempts, on the basis of which they can calculate a probable OJEE Result. Aspirants are advised to keep a tab on the official site.
Aspirants required to follow the below-mentioned steps in order to retrieve OJEE 2018 response key:
- Visit the official site of OJEE- odishajee.com
- Locate and click on the link on the webpage “OJEE 2018 response key”
- Enter your name as well as roll number
- OJEE response key 2018 will appear on the screen
- Aspirants can download and match their responses with that on the official response key.
Challenge OJEE Response Key 2018
Although the chances are rare, there may be times when an official response key contains a mistake. In such a case, an aspirant may inform about the discrepancy in OJEE response key to the Board. The contact details are:
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination-2018
JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri,
DIST - Khordha. Bhubaneswar - 751030
Website: odishajee.com, ojee.nic.in
Phone: 0674- 2382101, 2382108
Analysis for OJEE 2018
OJEE is one of most reputed and famous among students in the state of Odisha as they provide different courses in various colleges. The syllabus and exam format stand various for various courses.
The OJEE question paper consists of 4 options for any question which is common for all the courses, out of which one is correct. Also, no marks are rewarded or deducted for unresponsive questions. Aspirants are honoured with +4 marks for every accurate answer and -1 mark is deducted for every inaccurate one.
Analysis of all OJEE 2018 question papers held for various courses is elaborated below:
OJEE 2018 Lateral Entry B.Tech (Diploma Holders) Paper Analysis
- OJEE 2018 examination for lateral entry for B. Tech was moderate, considering the earlier years’ paper for this programme.
- The question paper had three sections namely Basic Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Engineering Mechanics for 40 marks each.
- There were 120 objective type questions that required to be resolved in a span of 2 hours.
OJEE 2018 Lateral Entry (+3 SC / B.Sc) Paper Analysis
- The period of L.E B.Sc. entrance test was 60 minutes in which aspirants have to solve 60 multiple choice or objective type questions.
- The question paper was divided into three sections respectively namely Physics, chemistry and Mathematics where first two section will have 15 questions each and the latter will have 30 questions respectively.
- The difficulty level of OJEE 2018 Lateral Entry (+3 SC / B.Sc) question paper was from moderate to high.
- There were few indirect questions in the physics and mathematics sections for aspirants.
- The difficulty level of the chemistry was moderate.
Check OJEE Exam Format 2018
OJEE 2018 Lateral Entry (Pharmacy) and M.Pharmacy Paper Analysis
- The question paper was of easy to moderate level.
- The exam was of 1 hour and there were 60 questions were asked from the main discipline alone.
OJEE MCA Paper Analysis 2018
- Computer awareness was moderate and mathematics was difficult and bit twisting in OJEE 2018 question paper.
- 120 questions were asked in OJEE MCA and L.E. MCA which were to be resolved in 2 hours.
- There were two sections in the question paper with 60 marks each that is, Mathematics and Computer awareness.
- The difficulty level of question paper for OJEE 2018 MCA and lateral entry MCA was of moderate to difficult.
Read about OJEE Counseling 2018
OJEE MBA Paper Analysis 2018
- OJEE 2018 MBA steam question paper was logical and ranged from moderate to slightly difficult.
- 40 questions were asked in verbal and analytical reasoning each, General Knowledge and computer & business fundamentals include of 10 questions each and 20 questions will be prompted from comprehension section.
- There were 5 sections namely verbal reasoning, analytical reasoning, General Knowledge, comprehensions and computer and business fundamentals respectively with 120 objective type questions.
OJEE Integrated MBA (5 Years) Paper Analysis 2018
- The question mainly consisted of 4 sections and those are Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge, and Comprehension.
- The exam was of moderate level considering the earlier years’ question paper. Those who will study well can crack OJEE 2018.
- OJEE 2018 for admission to Integrated MBA program had the total of 60 objective type questions.
OJEE M.Plan Paper Analysis 2018
- The arithmetic reasoning was of moderate to difficult, where logical reasoning and architectural concept’s difficulty level was moderate.
- There were 10 questions each from logical and arithmetic reasoning. There were 40 questions asked from the architectural concept.
- OJEE PGAT 2018 entrance test consisted of 60 multiple choice questions.
- The question paper had 3 sections in total – Logical Reasoning, Arithmetic Reasoning, and Architectural Concept.
Cutoff from Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2018
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) Board is responsible for releasing OJEE 2018 cutoff for admissions of students who have qualified the examination to different affiliated institutions. However, cut off may vary from one institute to another. It might also depend on aspirant’s category. The cutoff is the at least range of marks required to get admission to a particular college.
Factors that will affect OJEE cut off are listed below:
- The level of difficulty of OJEE 2018 question papers.
- Student’s performance in the entrance test.
- A total number of participants for OJEE.
- Earlier Years’ OJEE 2018 cutoff trends.
- The total number of seats available for different courses in OJEE 2018.
Here is the expected OJEE 2018 cut off for your reference:
|Other Backward Caste||457-454||14058-14909|
|Scheduled Caste||451-327||14240- 61231|
Share on Whatsapp