Odisha B.Tech Admission 2018 Through JEE Main
Last Updated -
January 16 2018
All admission to Government and Private Engineering College seats of Odisha for the academic year 2018-19 will be made out of JEE Main entrance rank 2018 for B Tech. With the announce of JEE Main 2018 Admission Notice, JAB stated Odisha is one of the states that have joined JEE Main system. and B Arch courses.
JEE Main is a national level engineering entrance exam, organized by CBSE. The exam is a gateway to admission to BE/B.Tech and B.Arch courses.
The application form for Odisha B.Tech admission via JEE Main will be tentatively available in the month of May. Thus, aspirants are advised to keep a track on for the online application.
An estimated literacy rate of Odisha is around 73.45%. In this article, all the information regarding B.Tech. Many students after qualifying 10+2 from science field, opt for engineering to make the career in the technical fields. Admission to Odisha via JEE Main is elaborated.
Top Engineering Colleges in Odisha
There are a lot of colleges in Odisha that provides B. Tech but few accept JEE Main scorecard in the state which is bulleted below:
- National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NITR)
- Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IITB)
Odisha B.Tech. Eligibility Criteria
The basic eligibility criteria for aspirants appearing in Odisha B.Tech admission via JEE Main are mentioned below:
- They must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board in India.
- They should have passed their qualifying examination (12th standard examination) with an at least of 45% marks (40% for reserved category aspirants).
- They must have opted Physics, Mathematics and any one of the Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology as technical vocational subjects.
Odisha B.Tech. Admission Process Via JEE Main 2018
The process that an aspirant needs to follow in order to pursue B.Tech. through JEE Main score is mentioned below:
- After the declaration of results, aspirants will have to register for the counseling.
- For Odisha B.Tech admission counseling registration, aspirants will have to offer their preferred course/college.
- Obtain marks above the JEE Main cut off to be applicable for Odisha B.Tech admission via JEE Main.
- After seat allocation, they obligatory to report to the issuing institution as per the given date and time to clear the admission procedure.
- The allocation of seats in the counseling will be based on JEE Main Ranks, filled choices, availability of seats and category.
- Fill JEE Main Application Form in order to appear for the exam.
At the time of counseling, the following list of documents obligatory to be submitted:
Share on Whatsapp
- Class 10th and 10+2 Mark Sheet
- Class 10th and 12th standard passing certificate
- JEE Main Hall Ticket
- Character Certificate
- Aspirant’s Passport Size Photographs
- Aspirant’s Category Certificate
- JEE Main Score Card
- Aspirant’s Domicile Certificate