NPAT (National Test For Programs After Twelfth) BBA 2018 Application Form
Last Updated -
March 05 2018
NPAT BBA 2018 application form will be tentatively available at the NMIMS website www.nmims.edu/www.npat from the month of January 2018 onwards. All the form filling concerned processes including the submission of the same will be done online.
- Aspirants are liable for one-time registration.
- If any aspirant is established to be registering himself/herself more than one time, he/she will be disqualified and the registration fee will be forfeited.
- Aspirants can state their preference for one or more programs or schools on the application form.
- The exam authority will allow a separate date for editing or modify the information in the application form. Thus, there is no discrepancy in the application form.
- The fee will be charged as per the number of program/institute aspirant is apply for.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- The application fee should be paid strictly online through payment gateways like Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
|Availability of online application form||January 2018|
|Deadline of editing the online application form||April 2018|
|Last date of filling the application form||April 2018|
|Method of filling the application form||Online|
|Website of NPAT BBA 2018 Application Form||www.nmims.edu/www.npat|
|Registration Fee||As per the number of programs/institutes aspirant is applying|
|Method of remittance of registration fee||Online (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking)|
Important Dates of NPAT BBA 2018
NMAT BBA 2018 Application form dates and events are summed in the table below:
|Reach of online application form||Last week of January 2018|
|Last Date of editing the application form||Last week of April 2018|
|Closing date of submitting online application form||Last week of April, 2018|
|Announce of NMAT BBA 2018 Admit card||First week of May 2018|
|NPAT BBA 2018 exam||Second week of May, 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for NPAT BBA 2018
It is compulsory for all aspirants to fulfil all the conditions said underneath to be applicable in order to for NPAT BBA 2018:
- Those aspirants who have qualified from any Board at 10+2 or equivalent exam where Grade Point Average is allotted, such aspirants should state that in writing from the related Board the percentage.
- It is compulsory for every aspirant to have Mathematics or Statistics at 10+2 level. Besides, candidates who wish to apply for NPAT BBA 2018 has to qualify in Mathematics or Statistics at 10+2 exam or equivalent exam.
- If the mark sheet announced by any Board is in percentile, then the total percentage of all the subjects taken and qualified by the candidate will be accepted.
- The aspirant should qualify the 10+2 level or equivalent examination in addition to the International Baccalaureate Diploma in any stream from any recognised board in one attempt.
- Aspirants qualifying 10+2 or equivalent examination from Open or Distance learning School can apply if the same school is recognised by National Institute of Open schooling.
- The aspirant who belongs to IB & Cambridge and does not have final mark sheet will be issued “Provisional Admission” on assumed scores. Fees, in this case, will be taken but their admission will be finalized on submitting the final mark sheet within the completion of the admission process.
- Aspirants who have passed the10+2 or equivalent examination besides studying a part-time program or via correspondence other than NIOS are not applicable to apply.
- Aspirants who are from CBSE/ICSE boards should state in the application form (if selected) the total marks of all the subjects which he/she has taken at 10+2 level (Marks calculated on the basis of best of four, five, six or seven will not be accepted). The aspirant must score pass mark in all the subjects.
- IB Certificate holders and D.P. Honored candidates are not applicable to apply for NPAT BBA 2018 Application Form.
- Students who have appeared for their Boards (10+2 or equivalent exam) are applicable, only if he/she obtains the at least cutoff marks as need and also be able to produce all the need documents (original), within the mentioned time period.
- Aspirants, more than 25 years of age are not applicable to apply for NPAT BBA 2018 application form.
- Participants who have finished their 12th standard examination from Universities situated overseas have to submit AIU equivalence certificate for being applicable.
- Aspirants are required to score minimum 60% aggregate marks at 12th Standard Board examination or equivalent examination.
How to fill Application Form 2018?
Aspirants who successfully finished all the steps of NPAT BBA 2018 application form filling process are only applicable for the exam. Thus, all the participants must follow the underneath steps to clear the form filling effectively.
Step-1: Registering Online & Remitting of Application Fee
- The login credentials such as Login ID and password will be generated.
- Aspirants will be offered with choices to register themselves for one or more courses as per the participating schools and courses they provideed.
- Aspirants are suggested to keep the 10th standard Roll no. handy for the preliminary registration as it is mandatory.
- Click on the ‘Register Now’ tab.
- Enter all the details as asked to fill in the need fields on the application form.
- Log in again for a payment of the application fee online (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking).
- Go to the NMIMS website www.nmims.edu/www.npat.
It is to be noted that the registration fee will be charged depending upon the number of schools for which a participant is applying. The registration fee is non-refundable.
|Number of Courses/Institutes to be Applied for||Application Fee in Rs.|
|Programs of one school||1800/-|
|Programs of two schools||3000/-|
|Programs of three schools||4000/-|
|Programs of four schools||5000/-|
|Programs of five schools||6000/-|
Step-2: Uploading Photo
It is compulsory for every aspirant to upload a coloured photo while filling NPAT BBA 2018 Application Form as per the resolutions said below:
- The Size must not be more than 500 kb.
- Aspirant establishes wearing cap or goggles on the photo is liable for rejection.
- Aspirant eyes should be wide open and can be completely evident.
- Shoulder tops must also be distinct from the photo.
- The background of the photo should be either white or of any light shade.
- The photo should be not more than 6 months old.
- The dimension should not exceed 200 pixels length-wise and 150 pixels breadth-wise.
- The photo must be in .jpeg pattern
- Aspirant’s face must be completely visible, directly looking and at the centre on the direction of the camera.
Details in Application Form 2018
NPAT BBA 2018 Application Form will include the following details:
- At the initial registration step aspirants required to enter the underneath particulars:
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Once a participant gets successfully registered and pay the application fee, he/she then have to fill in the following:
- Disability Declaration (optional)
- Educational Details
- The participating School/Institutes for which he/she is applying.
- Preference of the exam venue (any three)
- Courses which aspirant seekings to apply (Aspirants can apply for one or more courses).
- Communication address of aspirant
Application Form Correction of NPAT BBA 2018
In case there is any discrepancy occurs while filling NPAT BBA 2018 Application Form, then participants must contact at the below address:
V.L.Mehta Road, Vile Parle, West
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Pin- 400 056
Phone: 022-4235 5555
FAQs of Application Form Correction 2018
Ques: What is the official website for NMAT BBA 2018 Application form?
Ans. The official website for NMAT BBA 2018 es Application form is www.nmims.edu/www.npat.
Ques: Is there any age limit to apply for NMAT BBA 2018?
Ans. No, there is no age limit to apply for NMAT BBA 2018.
Ques: Can aspirants pursuing in the foreign university will be able to apply?
Ans. Yes, aspirants pursuing in foreign universities can apply offered they have an AIU equivalence certificate.
Ques: What are the mark criteria to apply?
Ans. Aspirants must qualify the 10+2 or equivalent exam with 60% marks and mathematics or statistics as the mandatory subject.
Share on Whatsapp