NHPC Recruitment 2018 Through GATE
Last Updated -
March 24 2018
NHPC Appointment via GATE 2018 – NHPC (National Hydroelectric power corporation) Limited a Mini Ratna company which is classified as an “A” class company to work with is a Public Sector Undertaking under Government of India. NHPC appoints the engineers who have appeared for the GATE 2018 and who have finished their degree in Civil/Mechanical or Electrical can apply to it.Those who have done the done their Post Graduation in geology are also applicable. The application form for the NHPC Appointment via GATE 2018 will available in the month of February, 2018.
NHPC Recruitment 2018 Number of Posts
Following are the Vacancies in NHPC and GATE paper codes:
|Post/Grade||GATE Paper Codes||Vacancies|
|Trainee Engineer (Electrical)/(E-2)||EE||50|
|Trainee Engineer(Civil) /(E-2)||CE||20|
|Trainee Engineer(Mechanical) /(E-2)||ME||20|
|Trainee Engineer (geology)/(E-2)||GC||09|
Read About PSU Appointment via GATE
NHPC Recruitment 2018: Important Dates
NHPC Appointment via GATE 2018 Application date are as follows:
|Online application submissions commencement||February 2018|
|Last date to submit application online||March 2018|
*Dates are Tentative
GATE 2018 exam will be held on February 4, 5, 11 and 12. Aspirants have to fill out their GATE scores on the official website of NHPC. NHPC will shortlist the aspirants on the basis of the GATE cutoff decided by NHPC.
NHPC Recruitment 2018: Salary Structure
Aspirants will be placed in the (E2) band has the scale of Rs.20600-3%-46500 for all age positions (Pay scale is provisional). Aspirants will be placed in the E2 cadre with a pay scale of 20600-3%-46500 (IDA). They will be absorbed after one-year probation in the officer cadre with a pay scale of 24900-3%-50500.
The students selected are applicable to cater for the bond duration of 4 years including the time spent on the training in NHPC. The bond amount is Rs. 2.50 lacks for General and Rs.1.25 lacks for SC/ST.
Eligibility Criteria for NHPC Recruitment 2018
|NAME OF THE POST||Educational Qualifications|
|Trainee Engineer (Electrical )||Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/B.SC(Engineering ) degree in Electrical Branch from recognised university /Institute approved by AICTE with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade or AIME with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade (before 31.12.2016).|
|Trainee Engineers (Civil)||Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/B.SC(Engineering ) degree in Civil Branch from recognised university /Institute approved by AICTE with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade or AIME with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade (before 31.12.2016).|
|Trainee Engineers (Mechanical)||Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/B.SC(Engineering ) degree in Mechanical Branch from recognised university /Institute approved by AICTE with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade or AIME with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade (before 31.12.2016).|
|Trainee Officer (Geology)||Full time regular M.Sc(Geo.)/M.tech in Applied Geology (should have studied geology with Mathematics or Physics at Graduation level) from a recognised Indian University /Institute approved by AICTE with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade.|
A further detail of Reservation and Relaxation is as follows:
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/Person with disabilities (Degree of disability is more than 40% as per government certificate).
- SC/ST and PwD aspirants with 50% marks in the qualifying (GATE) exam are applicable to apply.
- The upper age limit relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer).
- The age relaxation for PwD is 10 years –General,13 years –PWD OBC, 15 years –PWD SC/ST.
- For the people who have the domicile for the state of Jammu and Kashmir have the upper age relaxation of 5 years. The domicile eligible is for the period of 1/1/1981 to 1/1/1990.
- The benefits given to Ex-Servicemen are as per government norms.
|Stream||SC||ST||OBC||UR||PwD (One leg disabled, Hearing Handicapped)|
|Electrical||04 seats||-||06 seats||40 seats||09 seats|
|Civil||04 seats||-||06 seats||10 seats||06 seats|
|Mechanical||02 seats||02 seats||05 seats||10 seats||07 seats|
|Geology||02 seats||-||02 seats||05 seats||02 seats|
NHPC Recruitment 2018 Application Procedure
- Aspirants who have successfully finished the GATE registration for 2018 are applicable to register online via the NHPC’S official website.
- On-line application for NHPC is filled cautiously and on successful completion, the system will generate a Unique registration number of NHPC. Scanned copy of the documents is required in PDF pattern for step 4in the registration procedure in various files. 100-200 Kb of the size for each JPEG/PDF pattern along with the colored photographs passport size and signature in JPEG pattern of fewer than 23 kb and 15 kb size respectively.
- The scanned copies must be readable otherwise the candidature is considered rejected.
- Scanned copies of the documents to be comprised are
- Full set of Marksheet for class 12th and Graduation and Post Graduation if applicable.
- A certificate for conversion of grades /CGPA to percentage of marks based on the provision given by the university /Institution from where you have finished the degree.
- Disability certificate as given by the approved authority.
- The certificate stating that the degree is finished in full time by the applicant signed by the principal. Exception is there for AMIE.
- Copy of the GATE 2018 hall ticket/Registration form.
- Cast certificate in the prescribed pattern as given by the government of India in the case of OBC aspirants. Also community certificate at the time of registration for OBC aspirant.
- Matriculation/Secondary school certificate as proof for D.O.B.
- You need to upload the documents in the separate spaces offered for each document.
- For future use keep a print out of the application form /registration slip for the future use.
Note: Applications which are not registered clearly with the GATE portal or were incomplete or were invalid for GATE are requested not to send the application form as it would not be considered even if sent by post.
Other Important Details
Share on Whatsapp
- NHPC holds all the rights to cancel/alter/terminate/restrict/enlarge/modify the appointment procedure at any time without prior information or updated given to the aspirants.
- In the case of ambiguity that comes up during the procedure of selection because of the language issues, the support will be given to the meaning of the statements in the English language.
- NHPC Appointment will be carried out on the basis of GATE 2018 Score Card. GATE Score Card of any other year is invalid.
- Only Indian Nationals are applicable to apply.
- Internal aspirants who fulfill the admission criteria can apply.
- Any aspirant appearing for final year of their degree programme are inapplicable to apply for NHPC Appointment via GATE 2018.
- Anytime establish that the aspirant is doing any kind of illegal or forgery activities the candidature is subjected to termination.
- It is necessary to have an email Id and keep it functional throughout the examination procedure as all the notifications will be sent through email.
- The vacancies that are said can be increased or decreased by the discretion of NHPC authority without intimating the aspirant.
- If establish that you are above the age limit after completing the exam your admission will not be considered.
- If any information given by the aspirant is established to be false at any stage, the aspirant will be terminated.
- The aspirants who are presently working with any Government/Non-Government organization/PSU/Autonomous bodies have to furnish a NOC (No Objection Certificate) at the time of joining NHPC. If not furnished the candidature will be considered terminated.
- Caste Certificate should be inline with the NHPC certificate details given.
- In the case of any dispute the jurisdiction of the competent court of Faridabad or High Court of Punjab and Haryana (Chandigarh), will be considered.