NHAI (National Highways Authority of India) Recruitment through GATE 2018
Last Updated -
March 09 2018
NHAI Appointment via GATE 2018 – NHAI has recently released the appointment of Deputy Managers (tech.) via GATE 2018.The positions are open for graduate engineers in the branch of Civil Engineering. The appointment will only take place based on GATE 2018 score. The application procedure will start from the Month April 2018. There are total 15 vacancies.
Number of Vacancies for NHAI (National Highways Authority of India) Recruitment through GATE 2018
The tentative vacancies to be filled are listed as under
|Hearing Impaired (HH)||Orthopedically Impaired (OH)|
|1.||Dy. Manager (Tech)||15||10||01||02||01||01|
* subject to change.
Salary of NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2018
Besides numerous opportunities and perks, the aspirants are entitled to a Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-(in CDA format) + prevalent DA in CDA + 30% HRA or Lease Facility of Rs. 17800/- + Medical Facilities, other perks as per the rules of NHAI. Pay Band-3 -Rs. 15600-39100/-
Application Date for NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2018
The NHAI Appointment via GATE 2018 For more details visits official Website. NHAI Contact: DGM (HR&A)-III, National Highways Authority of India, G-5&6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi.
Basic Cutoff for Applying
A aspirant to be applicable should possess a degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised university or equivalent.
Eligibility for NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2018
Degree: Civil Engineering from a recognised University or equivalent
Age: should not be more than 35 years as on 17.09.2015 (38 for OBC Aspirants & 40 for SC/ST Aspirants).
Reservation for NHAI (National Highways Authority of India) Recruitment through GATE 2018
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
|Total||12 Vacancies (subject to change)|
Application Procedure of NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2018
- The application in the prescribed form (as enclosed) may be sent by Registered /Speed Post to the following Address so as to access by 17.09.2015 (up to 6.00 pm): DGM (HR&A)-III (RAS) National Highways Authority of India G-5&6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi after the receipt of GATE 2017 score
- Application to be sent should be superscribed with “Application for the post of Dy. Manager (Tech)” on the envelope.
- Aspirants who have been selected and who have been provideed the job in any department may be allowed to join NHAI only after the acceptance of their resignation & relieving by their parent office and fulfilment of other conditions of the Authority.
- Click here to download the NHAI Application form.
- The aspirants will need are need to furnish attested copies of their GATE 2015 Score Card, GATE Hall Ticket once they are shortlisted for the interview.
Read About GATE PSU Cutoff
- The aspirants will be on a probation duration of one year.
- Further, the aspirants will be posted anywhere in India and will not be entitled to any transportation benefits while joining duty.
- The provision for reservation regarding disabled aspirants will be covered as per “The Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995.
- Disability reservation criterion -40% and above.
- Certification of disability as said by the aspirants will have to produced certified by competent authority to issue Disability. The competent authority should be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The Central /State Government may constitute Medical Board(s) consisting of minimum three members out of which minimum one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing locomotor/Cerebral/visual/hearing disability.
- Applications required to submitted only and only in the prescribed pattern and should be clear as deemed. Further, all eligibility criteria required to be taken into consideration before filling the application form. No changes will be entertained once the application form has been submitted.
- Aspirants belonging to OBC category but not covered under “non-creamy layer” should indicate their category as “General”.
- In addition, relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit for PWD aspirants is admissible, i.e. total relaxation in upper age limit will be 10 years for General, 13 years for Other Backward Class and 15 years for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe aspirants.
Selection Procedure of NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2018
The aspirants will be selected based on their performance on the basis of their GATE 2017 Scores and their overall performance in the Group discussion, Group Task and Individual Interview.
Hall Ticket for NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2018
- Aspirants must bring a valid photo ID in ORIGINAL along with the GATE 2017 Hall Ticket to the exam centre while appearing for the exam and must ensure that their Photo ID has not expired.
- Particulars like a photograph, exam centre and exam schedule will be mentioned on the GATE 2017 Hall Ticket
- Discrepancies of any kind must be brought to the notice of the authorities.
- Aspirants can download the GATE Hall Ticket from December 17, 2014, onward.GATE 2017 Hall Ticket will be available online only and must be downloaded by the aspirants who have applied for and are applicable for GATE 2015. Aspirants must log in via GOAPS and download their GATE 2017 Hall Ticket.
The following are permissible as proof of a VALID PHOTO ID.
- Driving license
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar UID
- College ID
- Employee identification card, or a notarized affidavit with Photo
- Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address
How to Prepare for GATE 2018
Cracking an exam like gate requires constant effort, endurance and hard work. The last few weeks should be clearly devoted to revision. Preparation should start early. Further one can make footnotes at the end of every chapter to concise the information according to requirement. A special notebook for formulae also comes in handy. Regular analysis of preparation by taking mock tests goes a long way in fine-tuning the loopholes.
The syllabus GATE 2017 has changed from that of 2015. The examination will be Computer Based Test (CBT) and will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). The number of papers has been increased to 23 from the previous 22. The period of the exam is of 3 hours, consisting of 65 questions and 100 marks.
Share on Whatsapp