NEET 2018 Jharkhand State Counseling will be organizeed by JCECE Board (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) on the basis of NEET score. The counseling will be organizeed in two rounds commencing from July 2018 onwards.
From 2017 onwards, admission to medical colleges will be done on the basis of scores obtained in NEET. Aspirants can refer to the following table to read details about NEET 2018 Jharkhand State Counseling:
|Admission organizeing body||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE)|
|Period of the course|
MBBS- Four and half years with one year of rotational internship
BDS- Four years with one year of rotational internship
It is important for aspirants to learn about all the important dates concerned with NEET 2018 Jharkhand State Counseling. The application form for NEET 2018 Jharkhand State Counseling will be announced in June 2018. All other key dates are mentioned in the below table:
|Releasement of NEET 2018 Jharkhand State Counseling Form||June 2018|
|Last date to fill and submit the application form||June 2018|
|Declaration of NEET 2018 Jharkhand State Counseling Merit list||July 2018|
|NEET 2018 Jharkhand State Counseling (Round 1)||July 2018|
|NEET 2018 Jharkhand State Counseling (Round 2)||August 2018|
Aspirants are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for NEET 2018 Jharkhand State Counseling:
NEET 2018 Jharkhand State Counseling Application Form will be available from June 2018 onwards. Below are the steps to apply for NEET 2018 Jharkhand State Counseling: They required to keep willing their Aadhaar card at the time of registration. Aspirants need to register themselves beforehand for NEET 2018 Jharkhand State admission procedure.
NEET 2018 Jharkhand State Counseling will be an online process. Jharkhand Board will announce a merit list for admissions to 85% state quota seats in Medical Colleges. The admissions to the remaining 15% quota seats will be done via NEET 2018 Jharkhand State Counseling.
Jharkhand MBBS 2018 Merit List will be released after the declaration of NEET Result. CBSE will declare NEET 2018 Merit List and JCECE board will prepare their own merit list. It will be released category-wise.
The shortlisted aspirants on the basis of NEET 2017 score will be called for NEET 2018 Jharkhand State Counseling. Below are the steps that will be followed in the counseling procedure.
Below is the list of medical colleges in Jharkhand under NEET 2018 along with their seat intake and official websites. These colleges will admit qualifying students through NEET 2018 Jharkhand State Counseling.
|Name of college||Number of seat||Website|
|Patliputra Medical College, Dhanbad||50||www.pmchdhanbad.com|
|Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences||150||www.rimsranchi.org|
|Vananchal Dental College and Hospital, Garhwa, Jharkhand||100||www.vananchaltrust.org|
|Awadh Dental College, Jamshedpur||100||www.avadhdentalcollege.in|
|Hazaribagh College of Dental Sciences & hospital||100||www.shrinivashdc.com|
NEET is a national level medical entrance test across the country. Aspirants can apply online for NEET 2018 until March 2018. The exam will be scheduled for May 2018. The total period of the examination is 3 hours.NEET 2018 Result will be declared in the month of June 2018. There will be 180 multiple choice questions from 4 sections namely, Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. There are 5 steps involved that help admits students to MBBS/ BDS colleges of our country. These have been given below:
Step 1: Fill Online NEET 2018 Form
Step 2: Entrance Exam MBBS BDS
Step 3: Score Card/ Result
Step 4: State Wise/ College Wise Counseling
Step 5: Merit/ Admission List