NDA-National Defence Academy Official Notification 2018
Last Updated -
January 17 2018
UPSC has announced notification National Defence Academy Examination, commonly known as NDA exam. Interested aspirants can fill the NDA (1) Application Form 2018 until February 5, 2018.
The NDA 2018 Official Notification is out for 415 posts. The number of vacancies released for Army, Navy and Air Force is 208, 60 and 92 respectively, while for Naval Academy (10+2 cadet entry scheme) 55 vacancies are available.
Before applying for NDA 2018, aspirants must ensure that they fulfill the at least eligibility requirements. Those who have passed 10+2 exams can apply for the vacant posts subject to some necessary requirements.
As per the official notification, NDA Hall Ticket 2018for objective paper and Individuality Test will be made available on the official portal of UPSC. Aspirants will not receive hall tickets by post.
Important Dates for NDA 2018
The important dates regarding NDA 2018 have been tabulated below:
|Online Registration Begins||January 15, 2018|
|Online Registration Ends||February 05, 2018 till 18:00 hours|
|Last Day to pay fees||February 05, 2018 till 18:00 hours|
|Announce of Hall Ticket||April, 2018|
|Date of Written Examination||April 22, 2018|
Check NDA Exam Dates 2018
Vacancy Details for NDA 2018
UPSC Exam Name: NDA 2018 Exam 1
Total Number of Posts: 415
- National Defence Academy: 360
- Navy: 60
- Army: 208
- Air Force: 92
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 55
*Vacancies are provisional and are subject to change, depending upon availability of training capacity of National Defence Academy (NDA) and Indian Naval Academy (INA).
Eligibility Criteria for NDA 2018
UPSC prescribes certain eligibility conditions including educational qualification, age, marital status, etc. All the mandatory at least eligibility requirement details are said below:
- Students appearing for class 12 examinations are also applicable to apply for admissions.
- For Air Force & Naval Wings of National Defence Academy: Passed class 12th examinations with Physics & Mathematics as mandatory subjects
- Such aspirants who qualify SSB Interview must submit the proof of the academic qualification latest by December 01, 2018, failing which their selection will be canceled.
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy (NDA): Passed Higher Secondary Examinations from State/ Central Education Board/ University
- Participants must be born between July 02, 1999 and July 01, 2002 (including both dates).
- The Date of Birth mentioned in Matriculation/ Higher Secondary Examinations Certificate or an equivalent certificate will be accepted by the Commissions. No changes will be allowed after the submissions of NDA 2018 Application Form.
Participants must be either one among of following:
- A subject of Bhutan & Nepal
- An Indian Citizen
- A Tibetan Refugee before January 01, 1962.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Only unmarried male aspirants are applicable to apply.
How to Apply for NDA 2018?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to fill NDA (1) Application Form2018:
- Visit the web portal at UPSC- upsconline.nic.in.
- Submit the need details (Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Qualification, etc.)
- Select “Online Applications for Different Examinations of UPSC” link.
- Click on Registration for Part 1 link.
- Proceed to upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Submit the details.
- Proceed to pay the registration fees.
- After successful submission of the application fee, take a print of the finally submitted application form.
NDA 2018 Application Fee
Application fee of NDA 2018 for different categories is given below:
|General & OBC||INR 100|
|SC/ ST/ Sons of JCOs/ NCOs/ ORs||Nil|
- Application fee can be paid via following modes:
Share on Whatsapp
- Cash Deposit in any discipline of SBI
- Via Net Banking facility of SB/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore
- Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit cards