MICAT 2018 Mock Test Released
Last Updated -
February 26 2018
MICAT Mock Paper 2018 has been announced on the official website of Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad. MICAT 2018 is scheduled for December 17, 2017 and the second exam (MICAT-2) is set for February 17, 2018. With just few days left for the exam date, students must study hard to prepare themselves in order to crack the test.
Amidst all their preparation, one major aspect that draws all the attention is official MICAT mock test announced by MICA, Ahmedabad. The mock test paper could be accessed from the official site of MICA by entering their registration number and password.
The primary motive behind releasing MICA mock test is that aspirants must be familiar with the outlook of the actual MICAT 2018 examination. Exercise MICAT Sample Papers Hence, aspirants are advised to attend this mock to get an exact idea of the examination.
About MICAT 2018 Mock Paper
MICA Ahmedabad, organizing MICAT entrance test, announces a mock test paper every year. The purpose of a mock test is to make aspirants familiar with the user interface and layout of MICAT Exam Format.
Aspirants appearing for MICAT for the first time or would appear in a computer-based exam for the first time might end up in confusion during the exam. They might also not completely understand all the options that are available during the examination. Hence, this mock paper will be of great use to them.
MICAT 2018 How to Take Mock Test?
Aspirants who are appearing for MICAT need to perform below mentioned steps to take MICAT Mock Test:
- Visit the official website MICA,
- Click on the tab that says “MICAT 2018 Mock Test”.
- Enter login credentials (Registration number and Password).
- Once signed in, the instruction of MICAT 2018 will appear.
- Aspirants are advised to go via all the given instruction to avoid confusion.
- MICAT Mock test 2018 would be for 2:45 hrs. with approximately 120-145 questions.
- During the exam, aspirants will be offered with instant details of questions attempted, visited, marked for review and not visited, along with the remaining time for the sections.
- No score, result or percentile shall be released after MICAT Mock Paper 2018.
- Participants must understand the purpose of the mock test, which is to familiarize with the user interface and not to check the level of their preparation.
- Also, participants must not assume that the difficulty level of MICAT 2018 would be same as the mock test paper offered.
MICAT Mock Test 2018 Format
- MICAT 2018 Exam Format will be the same as in the mock test. Hence, aspirants can have the basic idea of the paper format.
- Aspirants shall be granted 35 minutes for part 1, 25 minutes for part 2 and 105 minutes for part 3, that sums up to be a total of 2 hours 45 minutes.
- MICAT 2018 is a computer based test. Aspirants must have the basic computer knowledge in order to attempt for the examination.
- The medium of MICAT 2018 question paper in English.
- The exam includes of 3 parts, that is, Descriptive Test as part 1, Psychometric Test as Part 2 and Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation, General Awareness and Divergent-Convergent Reasoning as Part 3.
- There is no negative marking for Part I and II of the test. Part III has a negative marking of 0.25 percent of the total marks allotted.
Aspirants must go via MICAT 2018 syllabus which will completely define the topics and sub-topics to study before the scheduled examination. Those who would complete the examination shall be admitted to MICA’s flagship PG Diploma in Management - Communications (PGDM-C) programme.
Preparation Tips for MICAT 2018
As there are only a few days left for the examination, everyone appearing this year must prepare with full rigor now. So below mentioned are the preparation tips for this last month of preparation for MICAT 2018 – In this crucial phase of one’s career, aspirants required to keep in mind few very important points which will make them perform well in the actual exam.
- Exercise a lot – Along with revising the curriculum, it must be made sure that they do a lot of exercises. It is the time to leave all other things and focus on MICAT. Aspirants must have done enough exercise to tackle anything in the exam.
- Revision the whole syllabus quickly – It is quite important that they must go via all the notes that have been created for the whole syllabus. That would make sure that you don’t miss out on any important concept.
- Take a lot of Sample Test – Last month of preparation is all based on the number of mocks an aspirant takes. Taking a lot of it, minimum 10 in a month so that they can make themselves willing for exam conditions. Exercise MICAT Sample Papers
- Focus on one’s strengths – Aspirants are advisable to devote as much time as possible to their strengths. Instead of counting their weak points, make sure that they do not miss any question concerned to the topic, they are good at. When the exam date is so near, the time to convert weaknesses into strengths is not now. However, they should just work on things which they are good at.
We hope you exercise the official MICAT Mock Test along with the sample papers well. The exam is scheduled for December 17 in online mode. Good luck!
Share on Whatsapp