MHT CET Application Form 2019 Registration Form
Last Updated -
February 09 2018
MHT CET 2019 application form will be available tentatively from the first week of March 2019. Aspirants can fill the form in online method only.
MHT CET 2019 (Maharashtra Health Sciences & Technical Common Entrance Test) is a state-level examination, organized by the Government of Maharashtra to offer admission to candidates to degree courses in engineering & technology, health, and pharmacy.
Some important highlights of MHT CET 2019 application form are mentioned below.
- No marks will be deducted for wrong responses.
- DTE Maharashtra also offers an option of form correction.
- The application fee for general category is INR 800 and INR 600 for reserved category aspirants
- They can register for MHT CET 2019 only via an online method on the official website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
- For engineering technology courses and pharmacy, interested aspirants must have passed class HSC/12th examination from CBSE or any other recognised state board of the country.
- MHT CET 2019 Application form will be made available on the official website from the first week of March 2019
- Aspirants can fill the form till the fourth week of March 2019.
- MHT CET 2019 will be organized in Pen & Paper (offline mode) and there will be three papers each of 1½ hours. Check MHT CET Exam Format 2019
- Aspirants applying for Health Science courses must have passed class HSC/12th examination with PCB and English as main subjects.
MHT CET Application Form 2019 Highlights Table
|Exam Name||MHT CET (Maharashtra Health Sciences & Technical Common Entrance Test)|
|Organizing Authority||DTE (Directorate of Technical Education) Maharashtra|
|Method of Registration||Online Mode|
|Availability of MHT CET 2019 Application Form||First week of March 2019|
|Last Date to submit MHT CET 2019 Application Form||Fourth week of March 2019|
MHT CET Application Form 2019 How to fill?
MHT CET 2019 Application Form can be filled via online method only which will commence in the first week of March 2019.
The procedure will end in the last week of March 2019. The application process for MHT CET 2019 is mentioned below.
- After successfully registering for the exam, upload scanned copy of the Passport size photograph and signature in given dimensions.
- Next, download the MHT CET 2018 Bank Challan and within 48 hours visit the nearest SBI (State Bank of India) Bank to submit the application fee.
- Look for ‘Registration’ link.
- Once the application status is updated, download the form and take a print out of the MHT CET 2019 Application Form.
- Fill the details need for online form including individual details like Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, email id, etc. and academic details like marks secured in the qualifying exam.
- Go to the official website of MHT CET 2019 i.e. www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
Instructions for uploading photograph and signature
- File size for the same should not be more than 50 kb.
- The signature must not be in capital letters and are to be scanned on a white paper with black ink with the file size of less than or equal to 50 kb.
- Recently clicked passport size colored photograph with light background is to be uploaded
MHT CET 2019 Application Fee
The application fee for MHT CET 2019 is INR 800 for general category aspirants and INR 600 for reservation category (SC/ST/OBC) aspirants. The admission fee can be paid only via bank challan which can be downloaded while filling the application form.
Aspirants need to take the bank challan to the nearest SBI Bank within 48 hours and are advised to secure a copy of Bank Challan along with the clear MHT CET 2019 Application Form.
MHT CET Application Form 2019 Details
Mentioned below are all the necessary details that aspirants will have to fill in the application form, at the time of registration.
|Details Asked||Filling Criteria|
|Name||Enter name in not more than 50 characters|
|Gender||Choose gender among Male, Female or Transgender|
|Category||Choose your category from the drop-down list|
|Academic Details||Enter your qualification in the order of latest to oldest|
|Correspondence Details||Fill the communication details asked|
|Exam Center||Choose your preferred exam center from the given list.|
|Date of Birth||Fill your date of birth as entered in class 10th & 12th examination form|
MHT CET Application Form 2019: How to check errors?
DTE Maharashtra has introduced the “Edit/Update” facility in MHT CET 2019 application form. Aspirants can check for the errors in their application form by following the simple steps given below:
- Download the confirmation or the acknowledgment page.
- Using your application number/ID and password login to your account.
- Go via every detail cautiously and note down the errors committed in the filled application form.
- Visit the official website of MHT CET 2019 i.e. dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
The form correction facility will be offered only once, so be very careful while checking for the errors.
Application Form Correction of MHT CET 2019
In case, there are some mistakes in your MHT CET 2019 application form, students can follow the mentioned steps to update the inaccurate details. The facility to edit the information will be available only once until April 7, 2019 only.
- Aspirants must fill the edited details very cautiously as they will not be given another chance to eliminate any errors made by them after submission.
- After updating the details, aspirants have to resubmit their form for MHT CET 2019 and print the edited form.
Important Points to remember for MHT CET 2019 Application Form
Share on Whatsapp
- No changes in Name, Date of Birth, Father's Name, Mobile Number and Email ID will be allowed once the application form is confirmed and submitted.
- The mobile number and email ID submitted must be valid and accurate as they will cater as points of contact.
- No documents and forms need to be sent to the office of MHT CET.
- Application forms which are filled incompletely will be rejected.
- After paying the mentioned application fee, the same will be reflected in aspirant’s profile.