MECL (Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited) Recruitment through GATE 2018
Last Updated -
March 09 2018
MECL Appointment Via GATE 2018 – MECL appoints Graduate Engineers for the post of Executive Trainee via GATE exam. The application fee for GEN/ OBC category is Rs- 100. The selected aspirants will get a salary range of INR- 16,400 to 40,500/- per month. Here, aspirants can check the following table for the post- wise details: The online application form will be available from February 2018. There is no application fee for SC/ ST participants. Aspirants will have to cater the company for a period of 4 years including probation duration as per service agreement bond. The selection of aspirants is based on GATE score and individual interview. Aspirants will have to qualify GATE 2018 exam to apply for the mentioned post in MECL.
|Post Name||No. of vacancies|
|Executive Trainee (Geology)||08|
|Executive Trainee (Geophysics)||03|
|Executive Trainee (ME)||10|
|Executive Trainee (Petroleum Engineering)||08|
Eligibility for MECL (Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited) Recruitment through GATE 2018
Aspirants want a job in PSUs must know about the eligibility criteria of MECL. The need eligibility for MECL Appointment via GATE 2018 are given below.
- SC/ST and OBC (NL) participants with less than 60% can also apply for an opening because of lack of need number of participants under every category.
- Final year students are additionally qualified to apply, they can submit proof of their pass and satisfy the qualification criteria at the time of individual interview if shortlisted.
- Aspirants must have B.Tech/ B.E degree in the branch of Mechanical/ Petroleum Engineering/ Geophysical/ Geophysical Technology from a recognised university. They must have passed the qualifying exam with minimum 60% in total.
Age Limit: Aspirant should not be more than 28 years as on January 1, 2018 (relaxation according to standards).
Participants required to fulfil the criteria’s mentioned below in order to appear for MECL appointment procedure
- Geography- M.Sc. /M. Tech. /M.Sc. Tech. (Geology/Applied Geology)/M. Tech. (Land/ Geological Technology) with 60% marks or equivalent.
- Geophysics- M.Sc. /M. Tech. /M.Sc. Tech. (Geophysics/Applied Geophysics)/M. Tech. (Geophysical Technology) with 60% marks or equivalent.
- Mechanical Engineering- B.E. /B. Tech.in Mechanical Engineering with 60% marks or equivalent.
- Petroleum Engineering- B.E./B.Tech.in/Petroleum Engineering/Petroleum Technology/Applied Petroleum Engineering/Applied Petroleum Technology/or some other eligible designing stream with 60% marks or equivalent.
Application Procedure of MECL Recruitment through GATE 2018
Qualified Aspirants required to show up for GATE 2018 result and apply online for the post of Executive Trainee from February 2018 with the GATE Registration Number.
1. Participants must apply on the basis of their GATE 2018 Registration Number accessible on the GATE Hall Ticket.
2. A Unique Application No will be created after submitting an online application.
3. Participants must not use special characters while filling the application.
4. Aspirants must pay a charge of Rs 100 via E-challan of either PNB or SBI to be downloaded.There is no expense for SC/ST/PH participants
5. Contestants required to take a printout of the filled in application
6. If shortlisted, participants must have duplicates of their GATE 2018 Score Card, GATE 2018 Hall Ticket and the printout of the MECL Online Application Form.
Application Date for MECL Recruitment through GATE 2018
Important Dates for the MECL Appointment via GATE 2018:
|Online Application Start Date||Mid of January 2018|
|Closing Date of Application||Mid of February 2018|
Selection procedure of MECL Recruitment through GATE 2018
- The shortlisting will be done on Merit in Civil Branch via GATE 2018 Scores.
- For Further Shortlisting GD (Group Discussion) and PI (Individual Interviews) will be done.
- Final Selection Based on Medical Fitness in Pre-Employment Medical Examination.
Participants will be placed in the Pay Scale Rs. 16,400-40,500/- per month with extra payments like DA, HRA and so forth.
Medical and Health
Selection/ Recruitment of Executive Trainees should be liable to his/her being released medically fit for the organization's service by Govt. Restorative Officer/CMO.
Job Profile of MECL Recruitment through GATE 2018
Mineral Exploration Corporation Ltd (MECL) is looking ahead for the appointment of Executive Trainees in Geology, Geophysics, Mechanical Engineering and Petroleum Engineering. Chosen participants will be under training/probation for one year and will be invested in the "E-1" grade according to the qualification after the probation duration is over.
Service Agreement Bond
The chosen participants will need to execute a service agreement bond of Rs. 2,50,000/- (Two lakh Fifty Thousand as it were)- on a non-legal stamp paper of Rs. 500/ - to cater the Company for a time of 04 years including the probation/ Training period.
Read About GATE PSU Cutoff
General Instructions for MECL Recruitment through GATE 2018
- Only Indian National can apply.
- Application registration charge of Rs. 100/ - for General and OBC participants (Not eligible for SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Serviceman participants) will submit via Punjab National Bank or State of India, challan available on MECL site. Another method of charges payment won't be acknowledged and accepted in any case. MECL will not be responsible if the aspirant deposits amount in wrong account, fee once paid won't be refunded or discounted under any circumstances.
- Before submitting the online application, participants are encouraged to cautiously read and go via the full notice for information on educational qualifications, age and other eligibility criteria and make sure that he/she satisfies the qualification criteria and various conditions specified in this notice for the post applied for.
- Participants, if shortlisted for individual interview, need to bring their unique GATE 2018 scorecard at the time of face to face round.
- If at any stage it is established that the contestant does not satisfy the qualification criteria, his/her candidature shall be dismissed/rejected without assigning any reason, thereof. Thus, even after joining, if it is established that he/she has furnished any inaccurate data or suppressed any relevant data/material data, his/her candidature/services be summarily terminated without notification.
- For all the above posts, participants should have Degree from an Indian University/Institute approved or perceived by Government/UGC/AICTE/proper statutory power, as the case might be.
- The above opportunities are tentative and provisional. MECL has the right to if required to increase/ decrease or not to fill up any of these openings or cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the enlistment procedure, if the required arises, without issuing any further notice or allocating any reason what so ever.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the participants for choice/interview and so on. Campaigning/ canvassing in any structure will be regarded as a disqualification.
- Any legal processes in respect of any matter or claim or dispute out of this commercial and/or an application in answer thereto can be initiated in Nagpur (Maharashtra State) only and courts/ tribunals/ gathering forum at Nagpur (Maharashtra State) only might have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to attempt any such cause/debate.
- Corrigendum/Amendment in respect of above commercial shall be available on our official site at career section. No further advertisement will be given. Therefore, aspirants are encouraged to visit MECL site regularly for above reason.
Share on Whatsapp