KMAT Kerala 2018 Question Paper, Response Key & Paper Analysis
Last Updated -
February 05 2018
MG University has successfully organized KMAT Kerala 2018 on February 4. As like previous, KMAT Kerala 2018 has conducted in offline mode. Aspirants who appeared for KMAT Kerala 2018 entrance exam are informed that official KMAT Kerala Response Key is available at official website.
- KMAT Kerala 2018 Result will be declared by ASC (Admission Supervisory Committee) at asckerala.org on February 15, 2018.
- Aspirants have to apply for admission on the basis of merit list declared by each of the top colleges accepting KMAT Kerala.
- The weight given to Entrance Examination, Group Discussion and interview is 80:10:10 respectively.
- KMAT Kerala Cut off marks vary according to the category.
KMAT Kerala Response Key 2018 How to check?
- The final response key will be announced on February 9, 2018, this will be binding and cannot be challenged further.
- A draft response key will be announced on February 4, 2018.
- An objection letter concerned to these responses can be sent on or before February 7, 2018.
Aspirants can follow the steps given below to check the KMAT 2018 Response Key:
- Aspirants required to visit the KMAT official website i.e. www.kmatkerala.in
- Click on the notification tab on the homepage
- Click on the response key link after selecting the right set amongst A, B, C or D.
- Enter date of birth and roll number, then click on the submit button
- The response key will be available in pdf pattern that can be downloaded for future reference.
Paper Analysis of KMAT Kerala 2018
Unlike earlier years, there was no ambiguous question this year. KMAT Kerala was moderate to difficult in nature with direct and conceptual questions. KMAT Kerala 2018 seems to have been moderately easy yet lengthy. Few questions from some subjects were even lengthier than last year.
- As per the aspirants, Quantitative Aptitude section was time-consuming.
- The questions from Simple and Compound Interest, Averages, Profit, and Loss were easier to score than other questions.
- The questions were asked from Static GK, Present Affairs, and Contemporary Business Scenario.
- The questions were asked from misspelled words, Synonyms, Antonyms, Statement-Assumption, Direct or Indirect Speech, Reading Comprehension and Sentence Accurate.
- The level of difficulty of Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning Section was moderate. All the questions were tricky but easy to attempt.
- The questions based on Logarithms and Numbers were hard to attempt. Any score more than 40 marks will be considered as good one.
KMAT Kerala Cut Off 2018
- Admission to the participating institutes will be provided only to students having secured the cut off scores.
- The participating institutes will organize their personal KMAT Kerala Counseling and selection procedure.
- The cutoff marks differ depending upon the category a student belongs to, i.e. General, SEBC and SC/ST.
- KMAT 2018 Cut Off will be released by MG University.
- All the procedures concerned with admissions will begin after the results are announced i.e. after February 15, 2018.
Given below is the earlier year cut off with which aspirants can get the estimates of expected cut off for KMAT 2018
Share on Whatsapp
|Category||Qualifying Marks (Out of 720)||Qualifying Percentage|
|SEBC (Social and Educationally Backward Classes)||72||10%|