Karnataka PGCET (Post Graduate Common Entrance Test) Admit Card 2018
Last Updated -
February 26 2018
Karnataka PGCET 2018 Hall Ticket will be available to be downloaded from the official website in the month of August 2018. The hall ticket will only be alloted to those students who have successfully register for the entrance test.
- For downloading the hall ticket, students required to enter their credential like Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- It is a very important document without which students are not allowed to appear in the examination.
- The hall ticket is alloted by Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA).
- Karnataka PGCET 2018 Hall Ticket can be downloaded from- www.kea.kar.nic.in.
- Aspirants are advised to check all the details on the hall ticket before downloading it.
Karnataka PGCET is commonly known as “Karnataka PG Common Entrance Test”. It is organizeed for those students who seek to get admission in the first year/ part-time MBA, MCA, M.Tech, M.Arach and Lateral Entry courses.
Important Dates of Karnataka PGCET 2018
The following table highlight the tentative important dates concerned to Karnataka PGCET 2018:
|Date of Application form availability||First week of July 2018|
|Last date to fill Application Form||Last week of July 2018|
|Announce of Hall Ticket/ Admit Card||August 2018|
|Exam Date||First week of August 2018|
How to download Karnataka PGCET 2018 Hall Ticket/ Admit Card?
Students can download the Karnataka PGCET 2018 Hall Ticket online from the official website. Admit card will be needed on the examination day. By following the below steps students can easily download the hall ticket/ admit card:
- On the website homepage, click on the ‘PGCET 2016’ tab
- Students will be redirected to new page
- Visit the official website of KEA
- Now students required to enter their Application/ Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Click on the Submit button
- Search for the link “Online Admit Card Download”
After clicking on the button, the Admit card will be displayed on the screen. Students can download their hall ticket and take a printout of it for their future use.
Details on Karnataka PGCET Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2018
Before downloading the hall ticket, students required to cautiously check all their details written on it. Following are the details mentioned on the Karnataka PGCET 2018 Hall Ticket:
- Passport size photograph of the aspirant
- Aspirant’s Name
- Date of Exam
- Important instructions regarding the examination
- Time of Exam
- Venue of the Examination Centre
- Signature of the aspirant
Discrepancy in Karnataka PGCET 2018 Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
In the case of any discrepancy or unavailability of Karnataka PGCET 2018 Hall Ticket or not able to reach the hall ticket, students must immediately tell the Karnataka Examination Authority at the following address:
Karnataka Examination Authority
Bangalore – 560012
Document Need with Karnataka PGCET 2018 Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
At the time of the examination, students must bring the documents along with the hall ticket. Following is the list of all the compulsory documents:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Karnataka PGCET 2018 Admit card
- College Identity Card
- Bus pass
- Voter ID
- Driving License
Exam Centers of Karnataka PGCET 2018
While filling the online application form, students have to enter their choice of exam centre. They will be allotted as per the selection and availability at the time of examination. Examination centre once selected by the aspirant shall not be changed under any circumstances.
Students can refer the below table of earlier year exam centres as the Karnataka Examination Authority has not yet announced the updated list of exam centres.
Exam Day Instructions of Karnataka PGCET 2018
Students must follow the below instructions on the examination day:
- Students are not allowed to wear any kind of watch at the exam centre
- Aspirants with valid GATE scores are given first preference for admission. These participants required not appear for Karnataka PGCET 2018.
- Any kind of electronic equipment, mobile phones, Bluetooth, White Fluid, Markers, Wireless Sets, Books, Notes etc are not allowed in the examination centre.
- Aspirants can only use Blue/ Black ballpoint pen for the exam
- Any calculator or log table is not allowed in the examination centre
- Participants are free to attempt all the questions because there is no negative marking for wrong responses
- Students can carry copy of OMR sheet which they can use for their future reference
- Students must check the date and time of the examination and must appear accordingly
- Non-programmable calculators are allowed for ME, M.Tech, and M.Arch aspirants
- Participants who have to possess the BE degree via distance education method are not applicable for admission to M.Tech courses.
- Aspirants must preserve the Hall Ticket till the admission in college.
- Students are advised to read all the instructions written on the OMR sheet cautiously before starting the exam
- They must access the examination centre on time on the day of the exam
Share on Whatsapp