JKCET (Jammu And Kashmir Board Of Professional Entrance Examinations Common Entrance Test) Analysis, Question Paper & Answer Key 2018
Last Updated -
April 23 2018
JKBOPEE, the examination authority will announce JKCET 2018 response key on April 22 or 23. The JKCET 2018 response key for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics will be available in online mode.
- Participants preparing for JKCET 2018 should have a decent information about the exam format specified by JKBOPEE.
- According to the JKCET Exam Format, the questions in the JKCET entrance exam will depend upon knowledge, understanding as well as the application of the relevant subjects.
- There will be a total of 180 objective type questions and it is a pen and paper-based test.
- All the questions will carry one mark each while 0.25 marks will be deducted on account of every inaccurate answer.
- The JKCET 2018 response key will carry the right responses to the questions asked in the test. Before issuing the final response key, JKCET authority will issue provisional response key.
- Cutoff will be created after the analysis of JKCET 2018 result. To appear the cutoff, participants should have to obtain more than 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
Response Key for JKCET 2018
To help participants be complete with the marking process, and get an idea of their marks, the board will issue the response keys on the same day or up to 12 noon the next day.
- There will be four sets of papers, Set A, Set B, Set C, Set D.
- Participants can verify their responses against the particular set of JKCET Response Key 2018, similar to their question paper arrangement, and analyze their exam performance. Check JKCET 2018 Exam Analysis
- Response key of JKCET 2018 will be accessible subject wise as well as set wise.
How to Check Response Key of JKCET 2018?
- Visit the official website of JKCET i.e. jakbopee.org
- Participants should download JKCET 2018 Key paper which will be available in pdf pattern for all sets.
- Participants can find the score using JKCET Response Key 2018.
- After calculation of JKCET exam key 2018, participants should follow the JKCET marking scheme.
- Calculation of Marks using JKCET 2018 Key
- First, download the Response key of JKCET 2018 of the need booklet code.
- Match your responses with the JKCET 2018 Response key.
- Find out no. of accurate and inaccurate responses.
- Compute your score for JKCET 2018 exam.
Question Papers for JKCET 2018
Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations Authority may announce the Official JKCET Question Papers after the Entrance Test 2018 Exam. The JKCET Test will be formed in May 2018. The authority will give the JKCET 2018 result on After the Exam. Participants will participate in the JKCET 2018 counselling as per the rank in the merit list.
Participants appearing in entrance examination are need to check the clear JKCET Question Paper Format that can help them to get the idea of the marking scheme as well questions & mark distribution also. JKCET 2018 exam format includes the total number of questions, a language of questions, type of questions, marking scheme etc.
- 25 Marks will be deducted as negative marking in the examination.
- Participants are advised to check the question booklet before attempting to response any question.
- There will be 60 questions as per subject asked in the examination.
- Participants need to check it before starting the exam.
- In case of any discrepancies, it has to be brought to the examiner’s knowledge.
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics sections will be used to design the question paper.
- 60 minutes for each section will be offered to the participants for solving the examination paper.
Exam Analysis for JKCET 2018
JKCET 2018 is Pen & paper-based test. The question paper of JKCET 2018 is consist of 60 Multiple Choice Questions in each subject with a total number of 180 questions. JKCET 2018 entrance test is consist of two papers - Paper A that is compulsory includes - Physics and Chemistry and Paper B is for Biology or else Paper C is for Mathematics.
The period of JKCET 2018 entrance test is 180 minutes. The maximum time limit of Paper A (Physics and Chemistry) will be 120 minutes when Paper B/Paper C will be for 60 minutes. JKCET 2018 Exam Format is depended upon the syllabus of 10+2 specified by Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination. Before appearing in any stage of JKCET, participants should go via JKCET 2018 Exam Format.
|Paper Code||Subjects||No of Questions||Time Duration|
|A||Physics, Chemistry (Common Paper)||120||2 Hours|
Cut off from JKCET 2018
All of the participated participants have to obtain the qualified and equivalent marks in the subject of physics, chemistry, and biology. The TFW or P&B category participants will be considered as open merit list participants. The marks of participants should be equal to the at least cutoff marks to get admission in the JKBPEE. The participants belonging from the ST/SC and OBC category will get the 40% marks in the place of 50%.
Those participants will acknowledge as open merit list, they must complete the Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English personally with an at least of 50% marks.
Factors of JKCET Cut off 2018
Following are the factors of JKCET cut off has given below for participants to know why the cut marks are preferred
- Number of participants
- Last year’s cut off
- Number of seat intake availability
- The difficulty level of the JKCET entrance examination
Share on Whatsapp