JEE Main Mock Test 2018 Computer Based Test Released
Last Updated -
February 26 2018
CBSE has announced JEE Main 2018 Mock Test for Computer Based Examination at jeemain.nic.in. The exam is scheduled for April 08 (offline mode) and April 15 & 16, 2018 (online mode). Attempting the JEE Main 2018 mock test, aspirants will be able to check JEE Main Exam Format in detail.
- After covering JEE Main syllabus, aspirants must take the mock test to analyze their level of preparation and accordingly work on their strengths and weaknesses.
- Solving JEE Main sample papers or taking the mock test will help them to improve their time management skills.
- They will be able to get a complete picture of the type of questions that may come during the examination.
JEE Main 2018 Mock Test
- After the given time is over, the examination will come to an end by itself. The aspirants will not need to end or submit their exam.
- The clock will be set. The countdown timer at the top right corner of the screen will display the remaining time for the exam to be finished.
- If a question is response and “Marked for Review” during the real examination, then the response will be considered final.
- The aspirants will be given 180 minutes to attempt all of the questions.
- “Marked for Review” is a reminder for the aspirants to check the question again.
JEE Main 2018 How to Take Mock Test?
Candidates will be able to use the JEE Main 2018 mock test by simply following the given steps below:
- The link to reach JEE Main Mock Test 2018 will be available here as soon as it is announced.
- The question palette will be available at the right side of the screen which also shows the status of each of the numbered questions. Various colors will show the response status for each question.
- You can select the language in which they seeking to take the mock test – English, and Hindi.
- The aspirants will have to sign in using their JEE Main 2018 roll number and password.
Response Status for Questions in JEE Main 2018 Mock Test
|Button Colour||Status of the Button Pressed|
|Gray||You have not visited the question yet|
|Red||You have not responded the question|
|Green||You have responded the question|
|Purple||You have NOT responded the question but have marked it for review|
|Purple with a green tick||You have responded the question but marked it for review.|
Preparation Tips for JEE Main 2018
Preparation for JEE Main should focus on covering personal subjects separately since topics and types of questions simultaneously. Aspirants can check below some suggested tips for scoring a good score in JEE Main 2018.
Share on Whatsapp
- Time Management – Managing time to prepare for JEE Main 2018 along with approaching class 12th board exams and your daily chores would play a crucial role in your performance in the entrance exam.
- Be Confident – Don’t get bogged down by difficult topics or topics you don’t understand. Focus on understanding and solving the problems rather than worry about not performing well.
- Revision – Aspirants have to focus on revising all the topics thoroughly and also create the separate plan for last minute preparation.
- Mock Tests and Sample papers – Utilize the mock tests and sample papers to check out the trends in earlier question papers and gain first-hand experience in solving questions.
- Smart Preparation Plan – Make cheat sheets and flashcards to revise formulae. Exercise solving complex equations and learn shortcuts for lengthy calculations.