JEE Main 2018 Image Correction
Last Updated -
February 27 2018
CBSE has introduced an event to remove the discrepancy in uploaded images in JEE Main Application Form. Those aspirants who have successfully submitted the application form can now avail the facility. The form correction window will open in January after the application procedure.
- Form Status can be checked after completing JEE Main Correction Process.
- In case additional examination fee is need to pay based on the changes in application form particulars, the final correction will be updated after paying the fees.
- Login using Application Number, Password and Security Pin.
- After the correction in the Application form details, your changes will be updated immediately in the database of CBSE.
- Correction in JEE Main Application form particulars will be allowed only once by CBSE.
How to Rectify Discrepancy in Uploaded Images?
The image correction window is open from December 8, 2017, a www.jeemain.nic.in. Any discrepancy in the uploaded photograph and signature can be rectified by logging in after entering application number and password. Select the “Edit Uploaded Images” to rectify the discrepancy in the application.
Steps for making a correction in uploaded images are as follows:
- Visit the official website of JEE Main
- Click on the link- Remove Discrepancy in Uploaded Images under the present events
- The following window will open:
- Log in using JEE Main 2018 Application Number and Password
- Click on Edit Uploaded Images to change /edit their photo or signature or parent’s signature.
- Upload the accurate image to its place
- Save the form and print Acknowledgment for future reference
Aspirants who have uploaded the wrong image or forgotten to add name and date to the photo are trying to edit the same by using the ‘Remove discrepancy in uploaded images’ button. But they establish this button to be nonfunctional.
Reasons for JEE Main Image Correction
The correction in uploaded images will be needed if,
- The photo is blurred
- Signature is not complete
- Image of signature is not as per specifications
- Signature is in capitals
- The spectacles worn by the aspirant have shown a red eye
- The image is not as per specifications
- The background is not acceptable
JEE Main 2018 FAQs
Ques. What if I have not received any message from CBSE for Photo Correction?
Ans. But still if you seeking to make changes in the uploaded images then follow the below mentioned steps: This means that you don’t require to make any change in the images and your application form is accepted.
- Write an e-mail to CBSE with subject line ‘Photo correction in JEE Main 2018 application form’
- Do mention JEE Main application form number along with the images that required to be uploaded again.
- Send the e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ques. What should I do if my photograph doesn’t have name and date?
Ans. As per the instructions and guidelines mentioned in JEE Main Information Brochure, the photograph must comprise the name and date.Don’t worry if you miss uploading the image without name and date, the application form will not be rejected and you will be allowed the hall ticket.
JEE Main 2018 Helpline
Share on Whatsapp
JEE (Main) Unit Central Board of Secondary Education
Plot No. 149, Block - H,
Sector - 63, Noida - 201309
Distt- Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.)
Helpline Number: 7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526