JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) Main Paper 2 (B.Arch) Analysis 2018
Last Updated -
April 09 2018
JEE Main 2018 Offline Paper (Paper 1 and Paper 2) is scheduled for April 8. Discussing the paper analysis, it basically comprises overall and section-wise difficulty level, exam format and most importantly the perspective of the examinees towards the question paper.
This year has seen a bit dip in the number of aspirants attempting JEE Main. In terms of the level of difficulty, it is expected that paper will be similar to the last two years’ papers. Students will have to be judicious with the amount of time that spend on each question. According to our experts, the paper will be moderately easy but time-consuming and lengthy.
The weight of marks in this paper should be similar to that of the 12th standard syllabus.
JEE Main Paper 2 Analysis 2018
- For section 3, the marks allotted are based on the invigilator.
- Overall, the exam was the bit difficult as compared to the last year 2017.
- Mathematics in comparison to the last year was difficult; few questions were quite tricky.
- The aptitude exam was easy in comparison to mathematics but time taking.
- Aspirants were short of time in both the papers due to which the overall answer of the aspirants was not satisfactory.
- There were 2 objective type sections in the exam, 4 marks were allotted for the accurate response while 1 mark was deducted for every inaccurate response.
- All the questions were framed from the syllabus given by CBSE.
JEE-Main Paper 2 Analysis – 2018
The given exam format belongs to JEE Main 2017 Paper 2. One can find the format along with the exam analysis for the earlier year exam:
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks per Question||Total Marks|
Question 1a: 20 marks
Question 1b: 20 marks
Question 2: 30
- The two drawing questions were a total of 70 marks. They were easy and offered enough time to the aspirants to attempt the section.
- The Mathematics section was easy to moderate covering major topics of classes XI and XII.
- The overall exam was easy if the aspirants would have prepared well.
- The exam had no mistakes as such. JEE Main Exam format as usual.
Given below are the response keys offered by different institutes which might help the aspirants to calculate their marks roughly:
JEE Main 2017 Response Key (Paper 2 – Code X) By Allen
JEE Main 2017 Response Key (Paper 2 – Code X) By Resonance
Share on Whatsapp