JCECE (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) Exam Pattern 2018
Last Updated -
March 09 2018
- JCECE (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) 2018 Exam is organizeed by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
- The questions asked will be from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- The syllabus will consist of the subjects studied in the 12th standard.
- Aspirants will be grouped into three groups based on the qualification and choice of course.
- The exam will be organizeed in both English and Hindi languages.
- It will be organizeed in the offline method (Pen and Paper mode).
- JCECE will contain a total of 150 MCQs and will be organizeed for a period of 3 hours.
Highlights Table of JCECE 2018
|Number of Papers|| 1|
|Number of Sections|| 4 (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics)|
|Question Paper Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total Marks||150 marks|
|Exam Duration|| 3 hours each|
|Exam Language|| English and Hindi|
Exam Format of JCECE 2018
JCECE Exam consists of multiple-choice questions. Equal importance is given to all subjects. Aspirants are grouped into 3 groups based on their qualification and their choice of course. The overall total marks will vary based on the group selected.
- The paper will contain a total of 150 questions available in English and Hindi languages.
- Aspirants opting for this group will have to response questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Aspirants opt this group to pursue an education in Engineering, Agriculture and Forestry
- Aspirants aspiring to pursue their education in Agriculture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Homeopathy, and Ayurveda should opt for this group.
- The total number of questions of the exam is 150.
- Aspirants selecting this group will be questioned on Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Each session will contain 50 questions.
- Each subject will carry 50 questions.
- Aspirants opting for this group will have to response questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
- The total questions of the exam are 200.
Marking Scheme for JCECE 2018
JCECE 2018 is organizeed for 150 marks for aspirants opting for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics Group, and Physics, Chemistry and Biology Subject Group. The marking scheme of the exam is as follows: The exam is organizeed for 200 marks for aspirants opting for Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics group.
- The marks will be divided equally among all subjects.
- JCECE 2018 is organizeed for 150 marks and 200 marks based on the subject selected by the aspirants.
- A negative of 0.25 marks are given for every wrong response given by the aspirant.
- There is no deduction of marks for unresponsive papers.
- The paper is graded by an electronic system which marks the paper by optical resonance
- Aspirants are honoured 1 mark for every accurate response.
- The accurate response is shaded in black and the system reads the paper by the shades.
Exam Syllabus for JCECE 2018
Aspirants will be questioned on the syllabus of the 12th standard. JCECE Syllabus is the same as the subjects studied in higher secondary education. Aspirants can opt from the three groups based on their selection in the 11th standard and the preferred course in under graduation. The three groups are:
- Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics/ Biology
- Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics
- Physics / Chemistry / Biology
The brief of the syllabus is as follows:
Physics: Aspirants will have to cover all lessons/units of the 12th and 11th textbooks. Questions will be based on the basis, theories, inventions, etc. Aspirants will also be questioned on physicists, problems and applications.
Required More Help In JCECE 2017? Write To Us
Chemistry: Aspirants will have to cover all lessons/units of the 12th and 11th textbooks
The question will be framed from basic concepts, chemical formulation and states of matter.
Mathematics: Aspirants will have to cover all lessons/units of the 12th and 11th textbooks
Questions will be asked about basic Mathematics and Numerical Ability.
Biology: Aspirants will have to cover all lessons/units of the 12th and 11th textbooks
Questions will be based on Cell structure, Physiology, Evolution and Ecology.
Exam Books for JCECE 2018
|Physics||14 years solved papers (2002 – 2016) & 5 mock tests||Arihant Experts|
|Chemistry||14 Years’ Solved Papers (2002-2016) & 5 Mock Tests JCECE Medical||Arihant Experts|
|General||JCECE Engineering Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam: 11 Years’ Solved Papers & 5 Mock Tests (||Arihant Experts|
|Biology||13 Years’ Solved Papers (2002-2015) & 5 Mock Tests JCECE Medical||Arihant Experts|
Share on Whatsapp
- They will not be permitted into the exam hall without a valid Admit card and identity card
- Aspirants will have to write their roll number in the question paper and response sheet.
- The responses should be marked in pencil and then shaded neatly with a black ballpoint pen
- Aspirants will have to carry the hall ticket at the time of the exam.
- Aspirants should not carry any other paper with them except for the need documents.
- The stationary is inclusive good quality HB pencil, Ballpoint pen (blue and black), eraser and sharpener.
- The response sheet is graded by an optical mark reader and multiple shades will be taken as the wrong response.
- It is recommended to carry two or more pencils.
- The pencil must be sharpened to the right level.
- Various sets of question papers are circulated in the hall.
- Aspirants will have to carry the necessary stationery with them for the exam.