JCECE Application Form 2019
Last Updated -
February 12 2018
JCECE Application Form 2019 will be available in the online method on the official website of JCECE. JCECE 2019 is scheduled to be held in 1st week of June 2019. Aspirants can fill the form two weeks prior to the exam, from 3rd week of April till May 2019.
JCECE 2019 is a state- level exam organized every year for providing admission to different Under Graduate professional courses like engineering, agriculture, forestry, homeopathy, etc. The necessary information concerned to admit card will be offered to aspirants on their registered email and mobile number.
The exam is organized by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (J.C.E.C.E.B). Students who seeking to take admission in B. Tech., 1st year of B.Sc. (Hons) Forestry, B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture, B.F.Sc (Fisheries Science), and Homeopathy Degree programs can apply for JCECE 2019.
JCECE Application Form 2019 Highlights Table
|Examination Name||JCECE (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination)|
|Organizing Authority||J.C.E.C.E.B (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board)|
|Method of Registration||Online|
|Availability of JCECE Application Form||3rd week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit JCECE Application Form||3rd week of May 2019|
|Method of fee payment||Online and Offline|
|JCECE Exam Date||1st week of June, 2019|
JCECE Registration 2019 Dates
The organizing authority, J.C.E.C.E.B (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) will be announcing JCECE 2019 exam dates in the mid-year of 2018. A tentative schedule for JCECE 2019 is mentioned in the table below:
|Announce of JCECE 2019 Notification||March 2019|
|Announce of JCECE 2019 Application Form||3rd week of April 2019|
|Last date to fill JCECE 2019 Application Form||3rd week of May 2019|
|Last Date to submit JCECE 2019 Application fee||3rd week of May 2019|
|JCECE 2019 Hall Ticket will be allocated on||May 2019|
|JCECE 2019 is scheduled for||1st week of June 2019|
|JCECE 2019 Result Declaration||4th week of June 2019|
Note: All the above-mentioned dates are tentative. Students are advised to check the portal regularly for latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for JCECE 2019
Aspirants aspiring to sit for JCECE 2019 exam are need to fulfill all the mentioned criteria in order to be applicable to apply for the exam.
Aspirants of Indian nationality must be a permanent or local resident of Jharkhand state. They must possess the Local Residential Certificate allowed by an authority by Government of Jharkhand.
For Engineering Students
- At Least Marks: At Least 45% marks for general and 40% for SC/ST/OBC aspirants in all subjects.
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants must have passed 10th & 12th examinations or equivalent examination from a recognised board.
- Appearing aspirants: Aspirants appearing in the qualifying examination are also welcomed to apply but they have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria before the date of counselling.
- Subjects: Aspirants must have qualified class 12th examination with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical as vocational subjects.
For Agriculture and Forestry
- Appearing aspirants: Appearing aspirants are also applicable to sit for JCECE 2019 Exam, offered that they will have to complete the earlier exam before the date of counseling.
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirant must have successfully passed I.Sc. / 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Subjects: Aspirants must have qualified with Physics and Chemistry as mandatory subjects and Biology or Mathematics as optional subjects.
For Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.)
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants must pass 10th & 12th or equivalent examination from any recognised board/university of the country.
- Subjects: They must have passed the intermediate exam with Physics, Biology, and Chemistry as mandatory subjects.
- Appearing aspirants: Final year aspirants are also applicable to apply.
|Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.)||No criteria for age offered|
|Agriculture & Forestry||Between 17-22 (on or before July 1 of exam year)|
|SC/ST||3 years relaxation on maximum age|
|Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc and A.H.)||At Least age must be 17 years on December 31, 2018|
Application Fee for JCECE 2019
The application fee for various entrance courses is mentioned below.
|PCM Group||INR 900||INR 450|
|PCB Group||INR 900||INR 450|
|PCMB Group||INR 1000||INR 500|
- Payment of application fee can be done through online mode via Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card or through offline mode via Bank Challan.
- The application fee will not be refunded after payment in any circumstances.
- Aspirants can pay the application fee via Demand Draft (DD) made in favor of “Controller of Examination, JCECEB” payable at Ranchi.
- The application fee is compulsory for all aspirants.
Payment Issues: After making the payment, if it is not reflected in the first go, one should not make another payment immediately. It is advised to wait for minimum two days, and keep checking the form status.
If it is still not successful and the application fee has not been deducted from your bank account, only then another payment should be made. If the organizing institution receives any extra payments, it will be automatically refunded.
Pre-Requisites for filling JCECE Application Form 2019
Before registering for JCECE 2019, make sure to keep handy of the mentioned documents in the specified pattern. The following information/documents will be needed while filling the application form:
- A scanned image of aspirant’s photograph of size 50 kb clicked in white background.
- Individual details - Aspirant’s Full Name, Guardian’s Name & Mobile Number, Date of birth (DOB) and a valid Mobile No. & Email ID.
- A scanned image of category certificate of 50 kb size.
- A scanned image of aspirant’s left-hand thumb impression of 50 kb size.
- Residential Address – Aspirant’s full address for communication purpose with PIN Code.
- Bank details in case of online payment.
- Aspirant’s ID Proof like Aadhar number, voter’s ID, PAN number, Driving License or Passport.
- A scanned image of aspirant’s signature of 50 kb size.
JCECE 2019 How to fill Application Form?
Aspirants can fill JCECE 2019 Application Form by following these points.
- Click on the option for JCECE Application Form.
- Pay the mentioned application fee, which is non-refundable.
- Save the application form for further references.
- Aspirants have to visit the official website of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB).
- Select the examination option and choose JCECE
- The registration window for JCECE 2019 will be open from April 2019-May 2019.
- Fill in all the need credentials in the application form and upload all the necessary documents correctly and press the submit button.
Note: Be very careful while filling the application form as the organizing board doesn’t offer the second chance to accurate the erroneous information and your application will be rejected in case of inaccurate information.
A step-by-step guide is given below, by following which you can successfully register for JCECE 2019
Step 1: Visit the official website and Register
- Visit the official website.
- Click on “Apply for JCECE” if you are logging in for the first time.
- Registered users can straight log in by entering their Application Number and Password.
Step 2: Fill up the Application Form with Accurate Information
After logging in, aspirants have to fill in the following particulars:
- Individual details- Aspirant’s Full Name, Parents’ Full Name, Category, Gender, Nationality, etc.
- Mailing Address and Guardian details - Aspirants have to enter their residential/mailing address and also fill in the details of their parents’ occupation, yearly income etc.
- Academic Details- 10th Board CGPA, 12th Board & percentage, Year of passing, Name of school, etc.
Step 3: Upload Scanned Documents of Prescribed Sizes
- Upload the asked photographs.
- A unique application number will be generated, take a note of that for future login and references.
- After filling in the application form correctly, aspirants need to upload documents of mentioned size.
- Photograph and signature should be in .jpeg pattern and should not be more than 50 KB.
Documents need while filling the Application Form:
- Image of Left-hand thumbprint in .jpeg pattern of size 50 KB.
- Photograph in .jpeg pattern not more than 50Kb size
- Date of Birth (DOB) Certificate
- Permanent Address Proof like electricity bill, pan card, etc.
- Category & Character Certificate
- Aspirant’s signature in .jpeg pattern of size 50 Kb.
- Domicile Certificate (if asked).
- Class 10th and 12th Mark Sheets
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
- The payment can be made in the following two ways:
- Online Mode- Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card.
- Offline Mode- e-challan (DD)
- Once the payment is made successfully, obtain a copy of acknowledgment page and also keep a hard copy for any future reference.
- If one chooses the offline (e-challan) option, they have to take a print of online generated e-challan and pay the need fee in favor of “Controller of Examination, JCECEB” payable at Ranchi.
JCECE 2019 Details in Application Form
Mentioned below are the filling criteria for details asked in JCECE Application Form. Make sure to follow the same.
Share on Whatsapp
|Details Asked||Filling Criteria|
|Name||Enter name in not more than 50 characters. Middle name is not compulsory.|
Enter your Qualifications in the chronological order (latest to oldest). For example:
1. 12th percentage
2. 10th percentage/CGPA