IPU CET (Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test) Result 2018
Last Updated -
March 07 2018
The final IPU CET 2018 Result is expected to be declared in the 2nd week of May 2018. Aspirants can reach the result by entering their registration id and password on the official website. IPU CET will announce overall scores.
Aspirants who meet the at least IPU CET Cut off will proceed to further selection procedures. Selected aspirants have to then appear for counseling at the main discipline of GGSIP University. A scorecard will also be published by GGSIPU University along with the result. Successful aspirants will be intimated personally via E-mail/post. Cut off the list will be prepared for each course separately on the basis of marks obtained by aspirants in IPU CET. Only those aspirants who will qualify IPU CET 2018 will be offered with a selection letter so that they can appear for counseling. Aspirants required to carry a printout of their scorecard and original documents during the time of counseling.
How to Check IPU CET Result 2018?
Aspirants appearing for IPU CET 2018 can check their result on the official website. The result will be available in online method only. Expected date for announcing of IPU CET 2018 Result is from May 2018 onwards. For each course, results will be declared separately. For each exam, IPU will prepare a list of qualified aspirants who will be ranked on the basis of scores they obtain.
Steps to check IPU CET 2018 Result
- Visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Click on link result link ‘ggsipuresults.nic.in.’
- A dialogue box will appear on the screen, enter CET 2018 roll number and CET code of the course.
- Click on submit after verifying the details entered.
- Download and save the result for future use.
Details Current in IPU CET Result 2018
- Name of aspirants who qualify IPU CET 2018 Cut off marks (At Least qualifying marks need to pass IPU CET 2018) Category-wise rank list Merit List for counselling procedure.
Merit List of IPU CET 2018
After the releasement of IPU CET 2018 Results, the university will prepare a merit list of aspirants qualifying IPU CET 2018. Admissions/seat allocation will be strictly based on IPU CET 2018 Merit List. IPU CET 2018 merit list for aspirants securing equal marks will be determined by the following criteria. Schedule of IPU CET 2018 counseling and cut off rank for counseling will be published on the official website. Preference to participants will be given in following order:
|Name of Course||Procedure involved|
|B.Tech / M.Tech. (Dual Degree)|
- Aspirant older in age will be offered a higher rank.
- Higher marks in Physics
- Higher marks in Mathematics
|For B.Tech. Bio-Technology Program|
- Higher Physics score
- Higher marks in Biology/Biotechnology
- Aspirant older in age will be offered a higher rank
- A higher score in Chemistry will determine higher rank
|Master of Science (Environment Management) Program|
- Aspirant older in age will be offered a higher rank
- Higher marks in Chemistry will be ranked higher
- Higher marks in Environment Science
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics (BPO), BAMS, BHMS, BASLP, B.Sc.(MLT) and B.Sc. Nursing|
- Higher marks in Biology
- Higher marks in Chemistry
- If the tie persists, then aspirant older in age will be considered for the higher rank
- The aspirant with more aggregate marks after considering the marks obtained in three professional examinations of MBBS will be placed higher in the merit list
- If the tie still exists, then aspirant older in age will be given a higher rank
- Aspirants who have completed the qualifying exam (MD/MS/DNB) in first or less numb of attempts will be offered higher rank
- If a tie exists, then the candidate with higher aggregate marks considering the scores of three professional examinations of MBBS will be given a higher rank
- Aspirant older in age will be considered for a higher rank
Cut Off from IPU CET 2018
Aspirants required to score at least cut off marks in IPU CET 2018 to get admission into desired institutes. They must score at least marks mentioned in IPU CET Cut Off to qualify for counseling procedure. Reference to the last admitted rank infamous courses for general category have been given in the following table:
|Course||Last Admitting Rank in General category in the Year 2015|
|Delhi Region||Outside Delhi Region|
Counseling for IPU CET 2018
Scores obtained in the exam will determine the shortlisting of aspirants for counseling procedure. Counseling is expected to begin in June 2018. IPU CET 2018 Counseling is organizeed in online as well as offline mode. The following steps will be followed in online counseling procedure of IPU CET 2018:
Submission of Counseling Fee
- Aspirants have to pay the counseling fee either via online or offline mode. Payment of INR 1000 (non-refundable) will be made for the procedure. To clear registration for counseling, enter their roll number, date of birth and mobile number by clicking on “Payment of counseling participation fee”. Aspirants have to enter the concerned details to pay the fee via an online method or you can also download the cash challan to pay offline. For offline fee payment, deposit challan in IPU bank account, details of which will be mentioned on the challan.
Registration and Choice Filling
- Once submission of counseling fee is done successfully, participants will have to register for IPU CET 2018 Counseling on the official website. If the payment is done via offline mode, candidates have to wait for two days after cash deposition for registration. Fill in your choices for allocation from the list of all institutes and courses available. Opportunity will be given to edit/modify/add/delete preferences after allocation of seat in the first round for subsequent rounds of counseling.
Allotment of Seats
- Allocation of seats will be purely based on merit, respective category and region. After allocation of seats, aspirants need to pay the part of an academic fee of INR 40,000.
Reporting to Designated Centers for IPU CET Result 2018
Selected aspirants will have to report in person at the designated centres of IPU for admission. They must carry the following original documents along with self-attested copies at the time of reporting.
- Senior Secondary passing certificate Senior Secondary Mark sheet High secondary passing certificate High Secondary Mark sheet Receipt of Academic Caste certificate (if eligible) Bachelor’s degree (if eligible)
Note: Aspirants who fail to report for admission cannot claim their allotted seat and their academic fees will be forfeited.
Share on Whatsapp