IPU CET (Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test) Question Paper, Answer Key, Analysis & Cut off
Last Updated -
April 23 2018
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will announce IPU CET 2018 Response key in last week of April 2018. The aspirants will be selected on IPU CET 2018 score-based merit list. IPU CET 2018 was organizeed in the offline or pen-paper based method by GGSIPU on April 21, 2018, for different courses including MBA IT, B.Sc. Nursing and MA- English. IPU CET Cut off will be prepared based on total marks scored by aspirants in entrance test for MBA IT, MA English and BSc Nursing.
- IPU CET 2018 Result will be declared on May 03, 2018.
- IPU CET 2018 question papers for all courses were easier to that of 2017.
- IPU CET cut off lists include the last rank at which candidates have been the provideed admission in Colleges accepting IPU CET scores for admission.
Response Key for IPU CET 2018
GGSIPU will announce official IPU CET Response Key on its website after the commencement of respective entrance exam. Aspirants can calculate their expected scores in the written entrance test via IPU CET 2018 Response Key.
- The response key will be available in pdf pattern and can be downloaded from the official website by selecting the respective course.
- The final IPU CET response key will be announced by GGSIPU and cannot be challenged any further.
How to check IPU CET Response Key 2018?
Aspirants can follow these simple steps given below to check the IPU CET 2018 Response Key:
- Visit IPU CET official website i.e. ipu.ac.in
- Click on the Admissions 2018 tab at the homepage
- Now, go to IPU CET 2018 Response Key link.
- Here you can download the pdf file of the response key through the link given against the course name.
- Check the responses and calculate your expected IPU CET score.
How to Challenge IPU CET 2018 Response Key?
In case of any discrepancies in the response key, aspirants can submit complaints online. Challenges towards the questions must be submitted via Email or sending the hard copy along with proof to university.
- The final judgment regarding IPU CET 2018 response key will have to follow by everyone.
- Participants can submit the grievances along with documents. In the subject section, aspirants must mention “Challenge on Response Key” and send it to university at- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Sector 16C, Dwarka, Delhi – 110078.
- As soon as the challenge will be received by the authority, comments will be examined and final judgment will be made available for the aspirants at the official website.
Paper Analysis of IPU CET 2018
IPU CET 2018 Question Paper Analysis MBA IT
IPU CET for MBA IT includes of MCQS from 4 sections to be solved in 3 hours. The sections comprise- English Language & Comprehension, Numerical Ability & Mathematics, Logical Reasoning & Data interpretation, and Computer Science.
- English Language section was comparatively easy. There were few tough words otherwise question paper had very simple questions based on grammar, vocabulary and comprehension.
- Numerical Ability section comprised questions from 10th level mathematics. Some questions were tricky and time-consuming, however, aspirants with good exercise could solve the paper in time.
- Reasoning and DI were also easy and it is being considered as one of the most soring sections. The questions were based on simple tricks, numbers and series etc. Computer science has some basic question concerned with information technology.
Overall, the question paper covered broad topics which gave everyone equal chance to secure the good score. Some candidates stated they did well in Numerical section, while others performed well in English and Reasoning sections. So, the cutoff might soar just like the earlier year.
Question Paper Analysis B.Sc. Nursing of IPU CET 2018
IPU CET 2018 for BSc Nursing consists of five sections. The subjects asked are- Physics (20%), Chemistry- (20%), Biology (40%), English Language and Comprehension (10%) and General Awareness about Health-Concerned Matters (10%).
- The English Language was also class 10+2 level, but it was quite easy and had questions from grammar, vocabulary.
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology sections consist questions from class 10+2 level. All the questions were from the specified syllabus and were quite easy to solve.
- General Awareness about Health-Concerned Matters were just a few general knowledge questions concerned with health and were easy.
Question Paper Analysis M.A. English IPU CET 2018
IPU CET for MA English consist of two parts. Part one comprises 100 MCQs of 400 marks from three subjects. The subjects are - English Language & Comprehension (30%), General Awareness & Culture (10%) and Literature (60%). Part two has Essay Type Questions of 200 Marks.
- General Awareness consists a few GK concerned questions that are mostly easy.
- Part 2 has essays of 200 marks. The essay topics comprise some present affairs topics.
- English Language & Comprehension questions are quite easy as they are based on passages. These are direct questions and aspirants face no difficulty in solving them.
- The literature section has the question from English Literature of graduation level. These are also MCQs and aspirants can response them easily.
Cut off from IPU CET 2018
- Cut off marks will be variable as per categories i.e. General, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Other Backward Class (OBC).
- After the announce of cut off scores, the admissions committee will proceed with the counseling procedure.
- Only the aspirants who secure the cut off scores will be provideed admissions to the participating institutes.
- IPU CET 2018 Cut off will be released by GGSIPU in a month of May after the declaration of result.
IPU CET Expected Cutoff for MBA
Share on Whatsapp