IPU CET 2018 Preparation Books for LAW (BA.LLB)
Last Updated -
February 20 2018
IPU CET Law is an entrance exam organized by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. IPU CET Law 2018 is scheduled for May 19. The common entrance test for LLB (IPU CET Law) is a gateway to five-year integrated law programmes including BA LLB and BBA LLB. The Under Graduate law programmes are provided in eight colleges affiliated to GGSIPU.
For all aspirants appearing for IPU CET 2018, your preparation level is the ultimate decider of your future college. Going by the traditional methods, IPU CET Books are a great source to gather all the important information about the 5 sections- English Language & Comprehension, Numerical Ability, General Knowledge, Reasoning and Legal Aptitude. Check IPU CET Syllabus 2018
An extensive preparation, from all IPU CET Law Books and earlier year papers, can assure you an awesome result. Given below are section-wise books to help you score better.
IPU CET 2018 LAW Preparation Books- Aptitude and Numerical Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Aggrawal (Publisher: S.Chand Publishing): There is no doubt that books by R.S. Aggrawal are the most famous and advisable for IPU CET, predominantly for Quantitative Aptitude. Not just for revision, this book is also a great source to exercise some high-level questions. The chapters contain tough questions and can be used to check the aspirant's proficiency in the subject. Check IPU CET Exam Format
- Quantitative Aptitude by N.K. Singh (Publisher: Upkar Prakashan): Although questions in Quantitative Aptitude section of IPU CET look very difficult, most of them are just a smart application of aspirants have acquired in school. The best way to revise basics of Quantitative Aptitude is by going this book by N.K. Singh. This book will give you a clear revision of the entire syllabus of QA and is especially very good for Geometry, Algebra, and Arithmetic.
IPU CET 2018 LAW Preparation Books- English Language
- Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi: S.P. Bakshi precisely knows the most important questions for IPU CET exam. This book stands out from all the other books principally in Vocabulary & Grammar, which is the most important topic for the exam. Therefore, go via this book to boost up your knowledge and expertise on this subject.
- Book of English Grammar by Dr. B. B. Jain: If you are lacking in basic vocabulary knowledge, then this is a perfect book for you. This small handbook can be finished in a very short span of time by devoting just 1 hour daily. At the same time, the approach and mode of narration are so good that aspirants will be able to predict meanings of words as well, which is a big advantage.
- English – From Plinth to Paramount (Vol-1 and 2) by Neetu Singh (Publisher: K.D Publication): Although IPU CET has not been asking direct grammar-based questions from past several years, grammar can be useful to write responses on all topics for the exam. This book is a perfect way to get all important grammar concepts for IPU CET Law Entrance Exam.
- High School English Grammar & Composition Revised Edition (English) 1st Edition by Wren and Martin: This is another excellent book for English Language & Grammar. What makes this book stand out is that it contains nearly all relevant types of questions that are a must do. Therefore, going via this book will actually help you a lot in the final examination.
Download IPU CET Sample Papers
IPU CET 2018 LAW Preparation Books- Reasoning
- A Modern Approach To Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning Revised Edition by R.S. Aggarwal (Publisher: S.Chand): R.S. Aggarwal has created this excellent book for Verbal and Non Verbal reasoning section of IPU CET. The unique selling point (USP) of this book is that it introduces aspirants to some very high-level sets which have become a trend in the exam. This is one book that can add a lot to your IPU CET preparation.
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal by B.S. Sijwali and Indu Sijwali (Publisher: Arihant): The subject of Reasoning is vast in terms of syllabus and one required to have knowledge on important topics like arrangements, statement assumption, and other such topics. This book by B.S. Sijwali and Indu Sijwali predominantly has all the important topics with respect to IPU CET and therefore is a must read.
IPU CET 2018 LAW Preparation Books- GK and Present affairs
- Manorama Yearbook 2017 (The best book to prepare for GK section in competitive exams): General Knowledge and Present Affairs is an important part of IPU CET. Aspirants can definitely expect more than half of the question paper to be based on this. Manorama Year Book exposes you to all kinds of questions in GK and present affairs and prepares you with the best of knowledge and information.
IPU CET 2018 LAW Preparation Books- Legal Aptitude
- Legal Aptitude (CLAT) by RK Gupta: Since Legal Aptitude is the single most important topic for IPU CET, it deserves proper attention. This book by RK Gupta is probably the best source to exercise all kinds of questions on Legal Aptitude. Going via this book will ensure that you leave no stone unturned when it comes to Legal Aptitude.
IPU CET 2018 LLB Extensive Exercise Books
- Exercise Papers for Law Admission Test by Gaurav Mehta: Solving exercise papers is a must and if you have not solved them yet, then this is the perfect opportunity to do so. This book contains papers of sample papers and is a must do in these days. We recommend that you solve minimum 10-20 sample papers before the exam.
- Study Package for LLB Entrance Exam by AP Bhardwaj: This is another great book by AP Bhardwaj. This book contains sample question papers which help in time-based exercise. One good way to use this book is to start a test every day and clear in within 2 hours.
- CLAT by Lal and Mishra: CLAT is a perfect collection of most important questions of all subjects for Law Entrance Exam. This is the perfect book for law candidates. The USP of this book is that the explanations of the questions are very detailed which makes a very good source of learning.
We hope this article helped gain sufficient knowledge of law books available in the market. The above books are the most preferred ones by the toppers. Good luck with the exam!
Share on Whatsapp