IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018: 350 Posts by February 2018
Last Updated -
February 13 2018
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is inviting applications for IOCL Trade Apprentice/Technician/Accountant at its operating locations. The online application for the appointment is available from February 5 – 20, 2018 at www.iocl.com.
- A total of 350 vacancies are provided by the company in different trades under Apprentice Act, 1961/1973.
- Aspirants need to undergo Written Test and Individual Interview after online registration.
- The probation period of the apprentices will long for a duration of one year.
- The date of Written Test and Individual Interview for all branches will soon be updated.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is India’s largest commercial enterprise and an Indian PSU. One can find its refineries spread across the nation which comprises- Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Dadar and Nagar Haveli.
IOCL Trade Apprentice 2018 Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Application||February 5, 2018|
|Closure of Online Application||February 20, 2018|
|Written Test Date (tentative)||To be informed|
|Individual Interview Date (tentative)||To be informed|
Note: Dates mentioned for written test and individual interview are tentative and may subject to change as per IOCL. Confirmed dates would be communicated on the official website of IOCL- www.iocl.com
IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment - Post Details
|Name of State||Vacancy|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||03|
Trade Apprentice Monthly Wages
After the competence of both exams- written and individual interview, IOCL pays the monthly stipend to the apprentice associates. According to the notification, apprentices are provided monthly stipend "Consolidated stipend payable will be as per Apprenticeship Rules with an additional amount of INR 2500 Consolidated stipend is subject to the periodic revision in at least wages as eligible to particular operating location."
Trade Apprentice Age Limit Criteria
For the unreserved category, aspirants must be between the age group of 18 to 24 years as on January 31, 2018. But, SC and ST category has a grace of 5 years, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PwD category.
Educational Qualification Need Trade Apprentice
- For the branch code 1-18 and 31-36: aspirant should possess a degree from a recognized university/Institute as full time and regular course in the relevant branch. General and OBC required attaining 50% in aggregate while SC/ST/PwD required 45% to qualify.
- For the code 19-30: For Branch code 1-18 & 31-36: The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as full time, the regular course in relevant branches. The aspirant must attain at least 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC while 45% in aggregate for SC/ST/PwD.
Requirement while filling IOCL’s online application form:
- The aspirant must have an active mobile number and an e-mail ID which should be valid for minimum one year. All the communications will be via the SMS/E-mail/www.iocl.com.
- The aspirant must possess all the need documents pertaining to age, caste, qualification, scanned copy of signature in jpg pattern (not exceeding 50 kb) and a colored photograph at the time of filling the form.
- After successful submission of the online application, the aspirant must take a print of the same for any future reference.
IOCL Trade Apprentice Application 2018
Below are the given steps to submit an online application for IOCL Appointment 2018:
- Go to the official website of IOCL i.e. www.iocl.com
- Find and click on the link ‘Latest Job Openings’ which is available under ‘Career’ section offered on the homepage.
- Check the eligibility details and read the official notifications.
- Click on the link ‘Apply Online’ under the given notification.
- Fill the form.
- Upload all the need documents.
- Pay the mentioned figure based on the notification offered.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button on the screen which is followed by an acknowledgment screen.
- Take a print of the acknowledgment screen and send it along with the need documents at the following address:
Dy. General Manager (HR),
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.,
Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat, Haryana-132140
Selection Criteria for IOCL Trade Apprentice 2018
The selection of the aspirants is purely based on written test which carries the weight of 85% and rests 15% for individual interview. The final selection is carried out on merit basis by considering aggregate marks in both the rounds. The unreserved category must score minimum 40% in each round. For SC/ST, PwD, they required attaining the least 5% to qualify.
Share on Whatsapp